PO Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Republic - Game Over

+11
Kurt Hummel
Blaine Anderson
Mercedes Jones
Sunshine Corazon
April Rhodes
Mike Chang
Emma Pillsbury
Sebastian Smythe
Marley Rose
Finn Hudson
Ian Brennan
15 posters

Page 14 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next

Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 14 Empty Jungle Republic - Game Over

Post by Ian Brennan Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

To see live countdown widgets when logged in, go to Profile, Preferences, choose to always allow HTML, and save.

Game Information:

Last edited by Ian Brennan on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:19 am; edited 10 times in total
Ian Brennan
Ian Brennan
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 14 Empty Re: Jungle Republic - Game Over

Post by Marley Rose Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:04 am

and Sunshine is alive.

Quite interesting you have on me, though let me just elaborate a little on your points. True that most of my points on people are a little shaky, but it's because of the nature of the game that I can't really stay on one end of my accusations. While we have people who obviously act scummy, we also have experienced players that can quite possibly manipulate the town quite well. I'm making sure that everyone is clear about the fact that despite the given  claims, everyone can flip scum. Most of my reads have been based on a few pages and current post style. Though with the rise of inactivity and time pressure holding up, a lot of players are showing their true colors. 

A lot of players are giving their overall summation of the players which is getting quite risky, because someone can just buddy up what they think would be a pro-town match-up. 

In response to Emma, I'm starting to ease up on you for now. You were able to bring up valid statements in defense to those asked you. It's hard to look past your scummy acts but from the few series of posts it seems as if you've attempted to scumhunt Blaine while under the pressure of the lynch. I applaud you for that, I guess. While I'm convinced for now, It'll open up to the possibility of an Emma and Jesse partnership. But I'm going with my reasoning and my gut and say

unvote 
vote Blaine Anderson
Marley Rose
Marley Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Smythe Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:55 am

Glad Jesse is starting to make some decent points and he is attempting to scumhunt and what not. Also to be honest, I am not a big fan on what he has to say about me.

Jesse St. James wrote:Sebastian: 8 posts, and you've been in the game 2 weeks longer than me? I join and immediately you move a lynch to me when I said I am basing this stuff on my own opinion, I just had not explained it yet? I don't know if mafia or town but if mafia I think he is partnered with Marley. They both went after me and she is buddying him slightly. Maybe they just agree on facts just pointing stuff out, because to me Marley's reads have been very insightful so she is one of my cleans. /:

I really need to stress postcount does not mean much in forum mafia, it is mainly how much content a post has. I mean Mike has 120 posts and a large majority are fluff which cannot be used to develop reads on other players. I've just been busy with irl stuff so I'm pretty much forced to lurk and make a post here and there, due to the limited chances I get to post. Anyways, it would have been better for you to have explained your reasons beforehand, as voting early and just following on what Blaine said makes you look extremely scummy. Not sure where you get out of Marley buddying me, because I saw her do is state the obvious saying Emma is scummy by relying on another player.

Anyways, here are my reads on other players as of now:

Mike: Despite making a large quantity of posts, he is still a mixed bag in my opinion. A lot of his posts contain quite a bit of fluff, and most of them are generally useless. He made himself seem quite scummy earlier, arguing with Blaine and posting with thoughts all over the place. He is shown to be inexperienced and is rather new to forum mafia/NOC forum mafia, so he may be having trouble adjusting to the atmosphere. For now, I'll have to say he is slightly scum, he has made attempts to make reads and analyses in order to help the town thought, but he has had plenty of actions that would suggest mafia.

Blaine: His extreme tunneling of Mike and sudden turnaround suggests he is likely scum, more likely werewolf. He has gone through and has made analyses for Emma and I, which are beneficial for the town, but for all we know, he could be trying to save himself of scum. I'm really not a big fan of Blaine's read on me, he basically says I'm a poor player and keeps saying how I would not do well with literature essays. This is a forum mafia game on the internet, I'm not going to treat this as if I were writting for a school essay. I also label him as scum

Jesse: As I've mentioned numerous times, he didn't use much logic when he first voted for Emma, but he is now giving some good reads and is using logic to scumhunt, which is quite town-sided, and I've have to say he is slightly town

Sunshine: It's still rather hard to get a good read on her, mainly due to her lack of activity, and her opinions being those of the others. She is trying to get other players to give their reads on other players, but didn't really do so herself in her second post. Her latest post was better, actually giving more reads on other players, I still find it rather interesting how she feels Marley and Mercedes are not town-sided. As of now she seems to be null town

Dave: null

Mercedes: Her posts are very supportive for the town, I can't really find anything that would suggest she is scum, she provides reads and promotes discussion in the game, so town.

Emma: As I've mentioned, here is apparent buddying between her and Mike, which may suggest she is scum considering Mike himself is not in a very good position right now. Emma's arguments now are rather good and she is defending herself quite well, but for now she is slightly scum

Kurt: Honestly, I'm having trouble making out of his posts, but he is at least trying to attempt to help the town, and has pretty much overcame his early parroting of Finn's vote on Mike. null town

Sorry I'm really tired now and I will try to post the rest of my reads tomorrow.
Sebastian Smythe
Sebastian Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Smythe Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:04 am

Also, forgot to do this;
[b]Unvote Jesse St. James
Sebastian Smythe
Sebastian Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:16 am

A Full page appears while I am sleeping!

Well Just a heads up. One day left for the end of the day and WE MUST PUT ONE TARGET IN FOCUS right now.
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine Anderson Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:27 am

Only 1 day left till deadline? Hmph.

When I was was reading the votes and their mediocre reasons for voting me honestly I got very anxious and disappointed. However, since there is only one day left I can fairly empathise.

Don't lynch the player who is contributing to the town with great analyses and original reads. Metal Sonic got murdered for providing large analyses and genuine reads and he flipped rolecop. I'm not claiming rolecop or seer here, I'm claiming vanilla townie.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine Anderson Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:29 am

I'm fairly nervous mainly because of the loss of 3 points from mislybch. Don't lynch me.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:33 am

Blaine Anderson wrote:Only 1 day left till deadline? Hmph.

When I was was reading the votes and their mediocre reasons for voting me honestly I got very anxious and disappointed. However, since there is only one day left I can fairly empathise.

Don't lynch the player who is contributing to the town with great analyses and original reads. Metal Sonic got murdered for providing large analyses and genuine reads and he flipped rolecop. I'm not claiming rolecop or seer here, I'm claiming vanilla townie.

Honestly I am not sure, I didnt vote you or emma because I have mixed thoughts about you two.

Also lets not discuss MS now because Sebastian Hummel said we shouldnt discuss on going games. Mkay?
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine Anderson Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:47 am

Okay.

I was planning to be a town leader this game bit for some reason I ended up a scum on everyone 's reads list

I am still considering if I should pull out my trump card or not. If I'm really getting lynched I'll have to take it out, it seems like the case at the moment I'm not sure.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:05 am

Requesting a vote count,

I am not really sure if blaine or emma has more votes right now
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine Anderson Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:07 am

Our host is as bad as the lurkers around here smh
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson

Back to top Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 14 Empty VOTECOUNT 1.2

Post by Ian Brennan Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:35 am

Emma Pillsbury (1) - Blaine Anderson (L-6)
Mike Chang (0) -  
Blaine Anderson (5) - Emma Pillsbury, Finn Hudson, April Rhodes, Jesse St. James, Marley Rose (L-2)
Sebastian Smythe (0) -
Jesse St. James (1) - Mercedes Jones (L-6)
April Rhodes (0) -
Marley Rose (1) - Sunshine Corazon (L-6)
Dave Karofsky (0) -
Finn Hudson (0) -
Sunshine Corazon (0) -
Kurt Hummel (1) - Mike Chang (L-6)
Mercedes Jones (0) -

12 people are playing. 7 votes are required to lynch a player.

Deadline has been extended to Saturday, June 29 at 11:00 GMT +0, approximately 1 day from now.
Ian Brennan
Ian Brennan
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:55 am

There is a mistake here

April Rhodes is written twice
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine Anderson Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:02 am

The whole wagon has been transferred to me... The only problem is that the deadline is fucking tomorrow. I appeal for the bandwagon to be immediately switched onto Sebastian.

Upon reviewing Sebastian 's recent posts, his lack of content may actually seem delibsrate(and I seriously need to save my own ass).

If so, that means he refused to post content and is anti-town.

Analyse my analysis and tell me what you think about Sebastian.

he's a safer lynch than Emma and me

votr:Sebastian
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine Anderson Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:03 am

vote :Sebastian
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine Anderson Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:06 am

What pisses me off the most is that nobody commented on my Emma analysis and Sebastian analysis.

April is so quick to smack talk about my mike's case, where's your game breaking critism for this one here?

"give me the analysis!! "

after I give it then you all ignore it good going
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Marley Rose Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:34 am

I'm appalled at how negatively Blaine is taking the sudden turn of votes. Rather than expanding on the points that people used against him he resorted to flaming and taunting.

You're really making things worse here Blaine Mad
Marley Rose
Marley Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Marley Rose Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:36 am

Unwanted emoticon. Lame that we can't edit!
Marley Rose
Marley Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes Jones Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:30 am

@Emma: Where exactly is this evidence for Mike having Finn's back? I'm having trouble finding any, they were consistently aggressive towards each other, so I'm finding this claim a little strange.

Blaine Anderson wrote:
1)This calls for a full analysis. However, a tl;dr version would be: Mike would be a too easy wagon to bandwagon on for the scum, Mike's activity and albeit dubious analyses can help us in the long run, if he is town all the better, if he is scum he may lead us to his scumpartners, or just have to keep up his constant good activity which will invariably benefit the town anyway. Finally, his bet could not possibly have a scum motivation, now that I think of it. Ridding a (in town's generic opinion) "scummy" player from the game in order to risk his own scum life is not necessarily a good trade.

This really isn't making any kind of case for Mike as village idiot. Your points revolve around why we shouldn't lynch Mike not why he isn't scum, and even then, I'm inclined to disagree- I've previously described much of Mike's activity as detrimental. To me, this inability to state why you think Mike is village, is indicative of a scum mindset.

unvote
Vote Blaine Anderson

Also, for no-one commenting on your analyses, your Sebastian wasn't too bad, but it didn't really reveal anything new, so there isn't much to say on it. People feel Emma has responded well to your analysis (which she has for the most part), but I have a few lingering doubts.

In addition to what I mentioned above, I'm not convinced by her explanation for the point you made on refusing to give reads- I don't see how that's an adequate excuse when there were a few players for whom there was enough to form a read. Also, she calls out Mike for buddying her, but as far as I can see, it was the other way around, notably in this sequence:

Mike Chang wrote:he thought im scum like right after a post
Emma Pillsbury wrote:LOL true
Mike Chang wrote:I said that both Finn and Mike are friend in "Glee" and he said Oh you buddy me Obv MAFIA! *votes*
Emma Pillsbury wrote:it took 1 post of yours for Finn to go from "I second Mike" to "I accuse Mike" and your post wasnt that bad. so he's suspicous in my eyes

Also Jesse, I really don't think you should worry about night 0 stuff. I'm pretty sure most of that is just screwing around, and has no bearing on the game, especially as the votes don't count. I'd say this still applies to the buddying you point to between April and Emma- it was RVS and it seems obvious it was just a joke. I'm not saying I disagree with your conclusions, just that I find the evidence you've used in the post arguing your case against Emma to be questionable (not sure if relevant, seeing that you've moved on from that anyway)
Mercedes Jones
Mercedes Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine Anderson Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:14 am

did you just put me at L-1 so one of the five remaining mafia can flash lynch me

what the fucking fuck for fuck
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine Anderson Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:20 pm

Marley Rose wrote:I'm appalled at how negatively Blaine is taking the sudden turn of votes. Rather than expanding on the points that people used against him he resorted to flaming and taunting.

You're really making things worse here Blaine Mad

Its one day to deadline, I'm genuinely worried. I'd be lying if I said "who gives a fuck?"

In fact now I'm at hammer's point i'd better post all that I need to do, no more bullshit

WHOEVER IS TOWN THAT IS ON MY WAGON TAKE OFF YOUR VOTE RIGHT NOW AND PLACE IT ON SEBASTIAN

VOTE: SEBASTIAN SMYTHE

look everyone I'm sure you can guess who I am now.... I ALWAYS GET MISLYNCHED DAY 1 WHENEVER I ACT LIKE A SMARTMOUTH AND SPEAK IN FANCY ASS PUNCTUATION AND SHIT CAPS.

I'm voted for being unable to come up with reasons why Mike is town? bullshit. Metal Sonic never comes up with reasons for any of his damn reads in any of the damn town games he is in and look what happens HE FLIPS TOWN FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM

I'm voted for being arrogant and taunting people? bullshit. Metal Sonic always insults those who oppose him especially Roy Mustang and ZZZX in the SoHV game and tons more I won't talk about because they're so long ago, guess what? HE FLIPPED ROLE FUCKING COP OH BOY I WISH I HADN'T LYNCHED HIM

180 was intentionally meant to provoke discussion but OF COURSE THE CHEEKY MAFIA GOES OUT TO THROW SHIT ONTO THE MOST PRO-TOWN PLAYER IN THE GAME WITH WONDERFUL ACCUSATIONS SUCH AS "BUSSING". I mean what the hell I expect mafia to be fast but not that fast, good dang job mafia but I CANT BELIEVE YOU SHITHEADED NEWBIE TOWNIES BOUGHT THAT LIKE A SACK OF POTATOES

so WHY ISN'T MIKE SCUM????

VERY EASY: SCUM IS DEFINITELY NOT THE PLAYER WITH THE MOST POSTS IN THE WHOLE DAMN FORUM RIGHT OVER HERE

yes it is the biggest towntell in the books THE ONE WHO POSTS THE MOST IS NOT THE SCUM

OH THERES MORE I'D HATE TO BORE YOU WITH THIS STORY OF MINE JUST THIS EVENING BUT I'LL EXPUNGE IT BECAUSE I dont feel so mad after my supper

BUT MY FUCKING DINNER WAS THE GAME OF MAFIA AND I GOT FUCKING MISUNDERSTOOD LIKE I DO EVERYWHERE AND EVEN THIS GAME WHEN I AM TOWN EVERYONE THINKS I'M SCUM OH HELL

Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:26 pm

I don't why mafia hammering just in case, we have time before the deadline, and the activity is going to stream in, because it's a deadline date. I'm still confused why you expect us all to vote Sebastian, but if you really are village I'm scared of a silent hammer... I can always change my vote back to you later today, which is what I plan on doing, but we need all the day time we can get. The closer the lynching hour occurs the more mistakes will be made.

Unvote Blaine Anderson

And no I'm not buddying him, I still think he's scum, we just have more time so we might as well use it.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Pillsbury Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:30 pm

Mike on me--an example
Mike Chang wrote:She her self said she wants to buddy just after she saw all the pressure on me and after she hopefully knew my plan (or just knew i am a towny)
https://poanon.forumotion.com/post?p=238&mode=quote
I think there was another, don't remember, but he did try to say what i think, once or twice
finn--the one you quoted, a bit, also
Mike Chang wrote:I just felt his posts were not scum oriented much , I defended him even though as we talk he is still voting me
https://poanon.forumotion.com/post?p=311&mode=quote
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:31 pm

Also, screaming and yelling does hurt your case... Logic would be much more helpful...

Also, I have never played a game of mafia on PO forums, but I think by revealing who you are (I still have no idea I guess I should probably checK) you defeated the purpose of this game. Where's the fun in that?

But as I said we have more time, idk if that's 11:00 AM or PM? But we have more time, and if anyone really really tries to save Blaine's ass and we get Blaine and he's mafia. Yummy C:
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine Anderson Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:34 pm

AND I'M DEFINITELY NOT THE SCUM EITHER i'm so disappointed that any town player could ever think that

I'VE TRIED MY BEST FOR THIS GAME I'M THE ONLY ONE IN THE WHOLE GAME WHO POSTED 3 BIG FAT CASES ON 3 BIG FAT "scummy" players

GUESS WHAT I'M SCUMHUNTING HOW CAN A SCUMHUNTER BE SCUM I'M THE #1 GODDAMN SCUMHUNTER

IF YOU ARE A TOWN AND HAVE A BRAIN YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR VOTE AWAY FROM ME UPON READING THIS SENTENCE

Instead of lynching unhelpful tarts such as Sebastian or Finn or "receiving but not giving" a+ christmas spirits like Emma or April Rhodes(On second thought april might possibly be town, I'll get to you specifically later) YOU LYNCH THE ONE WHO IS VALIANTLY PRESSURING ONE OF THE "SCUMMIEST PLAYERS OF THE GAME,

and then after he concludes that "scummiest player of the game" is town YOU CALL BOTH OF THEM SCUM????/ WHAT FIRETRUCK'S LOGIC IS THIS? WHICH SCUM EVER WILL BUSS THEIR PARTNER AND BRING THEM TO L-1 THEN TAKE THEIR VOTE OFF

IN FACT, HOW CAN YOU EVEN CALL OUT THE POSSBILITY OF BUSSING WHEN NONE OF THEM EVEN FLIPPED SCUM?????

Marley was throwing shit she may even be an experienced mafia now that I think about it

IF THAT IS SO THEN THE TOWN IS FUCKED BECAUSE YOU'RE LYNCHING ONE OF THE TOWN'S BEST SCUMHUNTING ASSETS

and the experienced scum will carry the game

If you have not unvoted me yet and you are town aligned, upon reading the above sentence you SHOULD ABSOLUTELY UNVOTE and move your vote to a recommended Sebastian Smythe. IF YOU ARE NOT UNVOTING YOU ARE MOST PROBABLY ANTI-TOWN OR FUCKING STUPID

I CREATE MY OWN GENUINE CASES, 100% ORIGINAL, MINIMAL PARROTING OF OTHERS' CRUMMY POINTS BUT LOOK WHAT HAPPENS I GET VOTED!!!!

let me give you all a protip: Mafia's only weapon is ALSO their vote. SO THE VOTES ON ME WHO ARE FROM THE MAFIA CAN ONLY POSSIBLY BE FALSIFIED

THEY NEED TO VOTE ME TO KICK ME OUT OF THE FUCKING TOWN A-DUH

The werewolf team can hit me for all I care look I'm getting 3 points for dying night 1 its a great deal I'M NOT AFRAID OF DYING I'M AFRAID OF GETTING LYNCHED

I HAVE INSURANCE TO PLAY PRO-TOWN THIS GAME

I AM THE BEST SCUMHUNTER BUT ALWAYS AFRAID OF GETTING NIGHTKILLED

METAL SONIC

If you are town and have not unvoted me yet despite my fucking genuine wall of text posts then you are seriously fucking stupid and I hope you don't take mafia as a career

Those who have doubts that Sebastian is scum can vote say, Finn. He posts good but gives me bad vibes.

APRIL I WILL GET TO YOU I NEED TO FIX YOUR BRAIN(if you're town)
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine Anderson Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:43 pm

April Rhodes wrote:

He basically admits to tunneling which is a scum move, something that I've brought up before (and he's had no response to). To make it clear, tunneling is focusing on a specific player without considering anybody else.

Tunneling is not a scum move. I can definitely see your town motivation for pointing this out but your facts are all fucking wrong and so your reads are all fucking wrong(if you're town), if you're scum they're wrong aways so they're right but whatever

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=A_Beautiful_Guide_to_Focusing_on_Scum_and_Getting_them_Lynched

Okay I just saw an article and tunnelling =/= scum move, its just bad play

just to compromise

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mastin%27s_Guide_to_Playing_Well

and then there was another one about witholding votes =/= scummy

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mneme's_Guide_to_Vote_Analysis

Its clearly a scum tell. read it up

peace to you I see town vibes in that last one even if misguided
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content