PO Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Republic - Game Over

+11
Kurt Hummel
Blaine Anderson
Mercedes Jones
Sunshine Corazon
April Rhodes
Mike Chang
Emma Pillsbury
Sebastian Smythe
Marley Rose
Finn Hudson
Ian Brennan
15 posters

Page 16 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next

Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 16 Empty Jungle Republic - Game Over

Post by Ian Brennan Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

To see live countdown widgets when logged in, go to Profile, Preferences, choose to always allow HTML, and save.

Game Information:

Last edited by Ian Brennan on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:19 am; edited 10 times in total
Ian Brennan
Ian Brennan
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 16 Empty Re: Jungle Republic - Game Over

Post by Marley Rose Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:54 am

Oh lord that crossfire. 

Sad that Blaine had to get lynched, his actions really met his demise. Anyways to start things off let's go for 

vote Kurt Hummel
Marley Rose
Marley Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:00 am

Actually I have a few points to make,

1: I was basicly the only member of the villige that knew he was clean.

2: Well Jesse's ways of trying to convince me were too ummm scum like. So my eye and vote will be on you for the time being

3: Well That Xfire is not bad
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:01 am

oh yea i nearly forgot to add this

vote jesse
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:12 am

Mike Chang wrote:oh yea i nearly forgot to add this

vote jesse

Mike I really don't know how you think what I said was scummy. I have done nothing but provide new insight, and bring up new scum leads.

Honestly, I had you as a clean, based on what Blaine said before he died and after because he is a vanilla townie, but voting me on the demands of "seems scummy" does not help your case.

This make me think that perhaps you are scum and are afraid of a good scum hunting villager, and want me lynched?

Really, I took away hammer from mafia for almost 12 hours to try and let Blaine explain his case, and I am one of the few very active villagers that is consistently trying to scum hunt. I also never said April, Marley, or Doug, are scum, I am just pointing out leads to help the village. Then you completely 180, and say my logic sounds like scum and vote for me.

Seriously I had you as a clean ?_? what Sad
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:14 am

Jesse St. James wrote:
Mike Chang wrote:oh yea i nearly forgot to add this

vote jesse

Mike I really don't know how you think what I said was scummy. I have done nothing but provide new insight, and bring up new scum leads.

Honestly, I had you as a clean, based on what Blaine said before he died and after because he is a vanilla townie, but voting me on the demands of "seems scummy" does not help your case.

This make me think that perhaps you are scum and are afraid of a good scum hunting villager, and want me lynched?

Really, I took away hammer from mafia for almost 12 hours to try and let Blaine explain his case, and I am one of the few very active villagers that is consistently trying to scum hunt. I also never said April, Marley, or Doug, are scum, I am just pointing out leads to help the village. Then you completely 180, and say my logic sounds like scum and vote for me.

Seriously I had you as a clean ?_? what Sad

Wait what?

I am currently voting you for the "Ignore blaine he is tricking you and hammer him " part

the other bits are just not related, also If you had me as clean that doesnt mean If i found a lead on you that I wouldnt put presure at you, but for now explain the reason why you was very agressive in your convinsing to hammer blaine even that i said it my self that I know he is town
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:27 am

Oh Mike, I thought you were commenting on my thoughts about Doug, Marley, April, and I only added the "I thought you were clean part" because that complete 180 vote on me seemed scummy, so I was trying to logic why you would vote for me.

Anyways, I already explained why I voted for Blaine.
- Parroting
- Tunneling
- Cursing

All of his actions seemed scummy. If you want to read my full report on him before I voted, you can look back but that was the general idea. The reason why I was so pressing on the vote, is because if we hit a mafia we were good, wolf we were completely golden, as wolf would go for mafia to try and even it out. Then that's hopefully 2 scum down 4 to go.

Also, as we said before, the only power of the village besides the seer. Is our vote. We need to come to a unanimous decision to vote out the most scummy player, which is what we did.

Obviously, I feel terrible that I voted for Blaine, but that's what happened. As Marley just said, his actions led to his lynch. :/
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:32 am

Jesse St. James wrote:Oh Mike, I thought you were commenting on my thoughts about Doug, Marley, April, and I only added the "I thought you were clean part" because that complete 180 vote on me seemed scummy, so I was trying to logic why you would vote for me.

Anyways, I already explained why I voted for Blaine.
- Parroting
- Tunneling
- Cursing

All of his actions seemed scummy. If you want to read my full report on him before I voted, you can look back but that was the general idea. The reason why I was so pressing on the vote, is because if we hit a mafia we were good, wolf we were completely golden, as wolf would go for mafia to try and even it out. Then that's hopefully 2 scum down 4 to go.

Also, as we said before, the only power of the village besides the seer. Is our vote. We need to come to a unanimous decision to vote out the most scummy player, which is what we did.

Obviously, I feel terrible that I voted for Blaine, but that's what happened. As Marley just said, his actions led to his lynch. :/

Well you still didn't get the idea,

well 7 people voted on him, AT LEAST 2 of them are town. your vote wasnt the proplem,. The way you was trying to put pressure on everyone to give the hammer even that i said After re-reading everything he said I was 100% sure he was town (and i was correct!)

Also your reaction is pretty poor but I can trust you a bit on that you thought I was talking about the other part,

I will keep my vote for now untill I feel the issues I talked about are just not exsisting (that doesnt require anything done from you, I will just re-read everything you said, And as long as you are not scum then I will not hit you Smile )
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Marley Rose Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:08 am

Anyways, that night sequence open up to a lot of stuff in my opinion. 

First off, Dave quickly jumped on the Blaine bandwagon to quickly dispose of him. This does clear him from being Mafia since he added the final nudge that got Blaine lynched, but this also puts him closer to being Werewolf. Though really, I can't blame him for wanting to get the lynch over with since Blaine was acting extremely scummy at the time.

Why Mike Chang is still alive is beyond me. It would seem like he fully advertised being a PR to everyone with his last minute claims, claims that saved him from the chopping board. Despite his outrageous post count, he has contributed nothing of worth to the village and is starting to tip as suspect for Werewolf. I've been leaning on to this for a bit now as well. 

I voted Kurt for not joining the Blaine vote as early as the evidence posed as. He didn't vote which in my books makes him seem scummy. Not really doing anything of substance as well. 

In my defense, Sunshine, I don't understand how my straying away from vote makes me scummy. If you're going to fall deaf (or blind) to all the scumtells Blaine was showing and continue to pressure me with little to no basis then you're starting to seem a tad clueless to the events right now. Also chalking you up for a potential mafia buddy. 

I'll add more on this once players have added in their say.
Marley Rose
Marley Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Pillsbury Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:18 am

Werewolf killed my second scum, looking back, my next-best is--

Vote: Finn Hudson

I will post more, in the morning, if I can think of more.
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:19 am

The Fact I am alive is weird , But as long as I stay, I have a plan but whatever happens I think I deserve some trust for once in no way if i was mafia or ww i would not vote for blaine, think about it, like I made my self look scummy and if i was scum then i lost a few ranking points? whatever happens I know this is going nice,,,
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:21 am

Marley Rose wrote:Anyways, that night sequence open up to a lot of stuff in my opinion. 

First off, Dave quickly jumped on the Blaine bandwagon to quickly dispose of him. This does clear him from being Mafia since he added the final nudge that got Blaine lynched, but this also puts him closer to being Werewolf. Though really, I can't blame him for wanting to get the lynch over with since Blaine was acting extremely scummy at the time.

Why Mike Chang is still alive is beyond me. It would seem like he fully advertised being a PR to everyone with his last minute claims, claims that saved him from the chopping board. Despite his outrageous post count, he has contributed nothing of worth to the village and is starting to tip as suspect for Werewolf. I've been leaning on to this for a bit now as well. 

I voted Kurt for not joining the Blaine vote as early as the evidence posed as. He didn't vote which in my books makes him seem scummy. Not really doing anything of substance as well. 

In my defense, Sunshine, I don't understand how my straying away from vote makes me scummy. If you're going to fall deaf (or blind) to all the scumtells Blaine was showing and continue to pressure me with little to no basis then you're starting to seem a tad clueless to the events right now. Also chalking you up for a potential mafia buddy. 

I'll add more on this once players have added in their say.

look at the part i underlined, does that explain it?

When a vote is done under pressure it cant be trusted untill it becomes really true
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:22 am

also I am fucking tempted to do a play I really know I shouldnt do :3
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Marley Rose Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:30 am

Claiming PR to avoid getting lynched then the WW not taking you for the night seems pretty suspicious to me.
Marley Rose
Marley Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:33 am

Well then Time for PLAN SUICIDE

I KNOW I AM GOING TO FUCKING REGRET THIS IMO

Seer here,

Jesse is a WW

I know the 2nd WW but I will give him a chance, 3 turns before I reveal him, I gave a hint to a player here who knows the 2nd WW as well, the moment I die He will reveal him.

Your turn
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:33 am

Yeah bull shit I'm seer.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:34 am

Jesse St. James wrote:Yeah bull shit I'm seer.
OLD counter claim, Well it wont work, If you decide to take more actions I will reveal your partner here and now. Better just accept your fate and give your self a chance to win imo
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:35 am

I'm seer you're retarded. Seriously, noobs gone wild here. You just made it so obvious. You're wolf. Now who's your partner.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Hummel Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:36 am

yeah yeah jesse and bg on mike prs pm etc? Wink

But actually Mike that could just work as other ww wont want to risk you dying so as to reveal themselves...if other ww is known...
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:37 am

Jesse St. James wrote:I'm seer you're retarded. Seriously, noobs gone wild here. You just made it so obvious. You're wolf. Now who's your partner.

Sorry but i got quite a few villigers who got the hint from the First post i posted

I am really playing a dangerous game here, but I have proven that i can take the risks

@kurt That is exactly the plan, there is one townie here who i have hinted ti the 2nd ww and he have hinted to me that he got it, This WILL be fun.
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:39 am

Also IF jesse doesnt get lynched this turn and i get killed , the ww chance of winning gets even lower Wink

So WW will live for 4 turns untill they get all mafia and the person i told about , or as long as 1 turn if they get me(and then they lose)

Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:40 am

Mike this is obviously you're last attempt to save yourself and it is truly quite pathetic. You claim seer so we don't vote you, but the only person who really wanted to vote you is Marley.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:42 am

The only reason I joined the game to begin with is because the host said I could figure out if people were werewolves, I just missed on Doug last night.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:43 am

Wait what? save my self? LOL

Marley didnt even vote me imo.

You are trying your last attempt..

Both the fact that I had cleaned the dead villiger, and he knew what i was which was hinted by him (but he was a nice guy not to reveal the surprise too early imo)

also your posts are getting fast pased and short, and emotional, you got caught

Mike Chang , with eagle vision saw you kill that mafia, give up now
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Hummel Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:43 am

well now the mafia are going to freak out so lets try and notice that, everyone to the thinking-mobile!

Marley what I got from your vote switch was that you were trying to switch blame back onto Blaine and away from yourself which did work as ended up with Blaine being lynched. But on the other hand you werent really the one to lead the anti-blaine offensive...

Jesse, Marley stated a couple of times how Mike was a PR, probably the seer, and so I doubt she wouldve voted Mike
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:44 am

Jesse St. James wrote:The only reason I joined the game to begin with is because the host said I could figure out if people were werewolves, I just missed on Doug last night.

You cant know your role before you join the game

so you are clearly caught :3

and the best part ?

YOU CANT KILL ME
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next