PO Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Republic - Game Over

+11
Kurt Hummel
Blaine Anderson
Mercedes Jones
Sunshine Corazon
April Rhodes
Mike Chang
Emma Pillsbury
Sebastian Smythe
Marley Rose
Finn Hudson
Ian Brennan
15 posters

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 6 Empty Jungle Republic - Game Over

Post by Ian Brennan Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

To see live countdown widgets when logged in, go to Profile, Preferences, choose to always allow HTML, and save.

Game Information:

Last edited by Ian Brennan on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:19 am; edited 10 times in total
Ian Brennan
Ian Brennan
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 6 Empty Re: Jungle Republic - Game Over

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:55 am

Oh yea, First of all if you say I am someone in experianced, that is an advantage to me, duo to the fact noone played with me in an RVS so you cant really know,

2nd I go again to after Emma tried to buddy me because  she felt i am not worth voting she gets voted as well, also nice logic.

3rd, I have enough experiance in mafia in general to say that I got a plan, Also i left a few Clues on my plan but seams like only one person got them, I will NOT reveal my plan yet but Props to the person i know that got it

4th well If we are putting pressure WHY THE **** didnt want any one look at the fact blaine just admitted to be planning in groups? are you trying to ignore the fact and go with the scum appearing player?

5th well I prefare replying to quotes because i can reply to every note in a good way which can be better for me to undertsand

yes Finally, LYNCH ME. But If you did promiss me you will get blaine :> but even then when he is a ww-mafia my lynch wont be worth it. Because I am a very tricky player, My play is unaccepted

Also, How can you say I am Mafia or WW from my playstyle? The fact that noone still knows my true identity in any game i played makes that impossible, And you guys seam to forget some games like Metal Sonic. Well I pretty much feel emotional now. Because I am scum? Nah. Because I am getting focused too much even as a town. so I get if you have 5 of 7 votes on you , you will prob be emotional because of a village where one 1 or 2 can understand the setuation, so PROPS to emma for understanding and well Blaine is scum, and feel free to get me

I reacted to BLaine analysis by analysis on him, somehow nearly everyone ignored THE MAJOR SCUM SLIP ON HIM and went for me because i have no way to prove i am town yet,(well basicly a town and mafia in this game are both equal , but the mafia has LESS chance for mistakes)

again if you think its worth it go for it, i dont really care.
Every single one of you will be losing a few points in ranking, other than Blaine and a few more scum ofc,

Well do you know what? You guys act like you never played mafia and seen playstyles , I am amuzed.

Also trying to hunt me name in an anon game is just a reason for you to try to lynch me, but even if I was ZZZX then seriosly noone would know how i play because ZZZX hasnt really been known how to play outside of server mafia, also I think that giving names is illegalish but well I wont comment on that, also what would prevent a lynch that can backfire ? so you caught me doing a minor scum slip and focus me like hell while blaine did something as big as admitting he has partners he is cooprating with in secret a9which means mafia) is totally fucking ignored but for (oh yea he is a scum read too!)

Anyway Good luck tothis village, because my lynch will spell a totall lose for the whole game, and read my lips, Be careful what you wish for

If you think that is me falling at the pressure then feel assured that you are wrong and go home, thats just so I gave the village people that voting me the final warning, i already know out of the  5-6 people who are voting me there is at least 2-3 scum
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:58 am

Sebastian Smythe wrote:Okay, so clearly Blaine is going all out on Mike now and is trying to rid of him ASAP. Reading through it, I have to disagree with an inability to use proper English as a viable reason to analyze him as scum. However, the implication that you managed to get from that is true, given his overall poor reaction throughout the game since getting voted multiple times in RVS. 

This does not really have anything to do with Mike being scum or not, but honestly, even if a player makes it obvious who their true PO alias is, they should not reveal it publicly for everyone to see. The purpose of this is to see how players function under an alias, and I'd honestly want mentions of PO to stay out of this.

That being said, the fact Blaine was able to discover his true identity rather simply, it shows he can not adjust to a different playstyle, If I was ZZZX then that would make no sense because ZZZX has played for 1 night on the forums, I dont see any proof he got other than (non experiance and typos) and sticks to the playstyle he uses on PO. 

Overall, it's rather clear Blaine is making it quite obvious he wants Mike out of the game ASAP, He wants the town to mislynch but he may be a bit to harsh on him, considering Mike is likely new to forum mafia, and still needs to get a grasp on it 

Also @Mike, you might as well reveal your 'many scumreads' because it looks like at this rate, the bandwagon may catch up to you before you get your say. Well if the bandwagon hits me before 4 days of the end of the day then props to the idiot village and to the smart mafia, at least i saw some people who understand what i am going to do I also want to see how you react to Blaine's analysis of you, as that may decide your fate Which one exactly? I reacted and gave you explaining of nearly every post set on me 
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:01 am

Mercedes Jones wrote:Ok, I've had a closer look at your argument and I'll clarify my thoughts on it. I agree that Mike comes across as new, not because of the formatting of his posts or anything like that (I don't think I'd want to rely on those for any argument), but because the massive and irrational overreaction to RVS. Well I started an argument going on right now

I'd definitely hesitate to rely on alias speculation, it seems very shaky and potentially unreliable.

Your last paragraph does have much of it's argument in Mike's somewhat emotional posting, which could just as easily be village freaking out over getting mislynched. It doesn't necessarily indicate anything. This is what i have been trying to say
I don't want to excuse Mike, I agree that he's looking new and scummy, I just find your reasoning a fair bit off.

Anyhow, I've got some IRL stuff coming up that will occupy a lot of time (for the remainder of this week), so I'll probably not be all that active. Sorry about that

Yet one mort post ignoring blaine major slip,,
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine Anderson Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:04 am

Stop denying.

You are ZZZX

Why are you lying?

Town should not lie
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:05 am

Sebastian Smythe wrote:Mike, you're not helping yourself by bringing up situations that occurred earlier in and game, and have literally no relevance to the current situation now. The first vote on you was just because of RVS,I have the right to react to anything , The whole time since my first post i was making it to make a hint for smartish villagers, yet there is only 1 or 2 smart villagers atm partially being due to Finn saying you're tagging along for tagging along with him (saying your character was friends with Finn in the actual show). As he mentioned, it was simply for reactions (which you reacted rather poorly to) and it pretty much went downhill for you from there. again i reacting bad, but others did major mistakes which clearly marks them as scum

Also, buddying between Emma and Mike is evident on page 7 She her self said she wants to buddy just after she saw all the pressure on me and after she hopefully knew my plan (or just knew i am a towny), Emma seemingly agreeing with Mike's points from early in the game, which I mentioned are nearly irrelevant now.Because my points are valid and you guys are not even caring to discuss it>

Emma Pillsbury wrote:from page 4--
Marley Rose wrote:I just read over this again and Mike Chang continues to dig in his hole deeper. 

Mafia may not be able to kill, but they're still against the village nontheless. The only way they can win is by posing as village or hoping the werewolf picks off the rest.

His aligning towards village and leaving off mafia leans him towards scum being that he knows that we need to look for the werewolf and he needs to go under radar as mafia-scum. I'm fairly confident that Mike Chang is scum and why my vote will stay on him... also he called my face weird.

Also, RVS is how things start here. I'm surprised how you guys reacted so violently towards it. I expected a tad more.

I do agree that Finn Hudson and Sebstial Hummel Smythe do seem scummy when paired together with the blatant parroting, but Mike Chang did no good of defending himself that well. 

But in reality, we really do need to hunt the werewolf. Biggest threat to the town right now. I'd much prefer bashing it out verbally without the pressure of being dismembered.. and maybe raep'd.
sorry about quoting sucha big post, but I cannot tell If Marley is showing a scum tell or just tuneling to much, Mike is scum for wanting to hunt WereWOlf and yet Marley is town for not?? make up youre mind

I believe the difference is the votes on Mike for trying to get Werewolf earlier, and the votes were put on him to put pressure on him. It's fairly obvious Werewolf are the bigger threat to the town due to being able to kill, unlike the mafia. 

Due to the buddying shown between Mike and Emma, I'm going to go ahead and 

Unvote Kurt Hummel
Vote Emma Pillsbury

(Also I'll get to the points on what Blaine made about Mike in a bit; I just wanted to get this out of the way for now).
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:06 am

Human Destroyer wrote:Do not state nor imply who you are at any point during the game. All identities will be revealed at the end of each Set, please wait until then.
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine Anderson Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:06 am

"Major Slip"

Hey, I have a team. Its called THE TOWN.

And THE TOWN is going to kill you.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine Anderson Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:07 am

Mike Chang wrote:
Human Destroyer wrote:Do not state nor imply who you are at any point during the game. All identities will be revealed at the end of each Set, please wait until then.

Okay, fair enough
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:07 am

Blaine Anderson wrote:Stop denying.

You are ZZZX

Why are you lying?

Town should not lie

Come on explain why you said we were planning to remove on a vote that wasnt yours? and how did you plan Outside the topic? psycic powers eh?

Go on I dare you
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:08 am

you cant hide hidden message either

Human Destroyer wrote:

• Do not talk outside the game thread about an ongoing game except where allowed to do so by your role. Likewise, do not use bbcode to hide secret messages - this equates to discussion outside the thread.

Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:09 am

or you might have agreed before the game? wait the wont work

• Do not bring outside influences into the game - this includes threats, bribes, wagers, promises, alliances, etc. 

That means the you are either scum or breaking the rules, pick one
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine Anderson Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:09 am

Mike Chang wrote:

ME wrote:Oh Nu! Someone voted me D1 and im going to die ! oh wait, rands at d1 never lynch and they dont catch scum,

You already said it yourself.

D1 rands never lynch, so "we" were going to take off the votes anyway.

And then you go on and triple post "Oh my god don't vote me"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine Anderson Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:10 am

Any experienced player knows that.

Too bad you're not one of them, so you would never have known.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:12 am

Sadly any experianced player knows , that we were planning in not an excuse, its either a rule break or an alliance or a scum communications, I still stand by my death wish as a villager if i get lynched is getting you then i will be satisfied
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:12 am

Blaine Anderson wrote:Any experienced player knows that.

Too bad you're not one of them, so you would never have known.

Oh yea i already think i know who you are too, I am just keeping it as a surprise
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine Anderson Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:13 am

Mike Chang wrote:

[size=12]Also trying to hunt me name in an anon game is just a reason for you to try to lynch me, but even if I was ZZZX then seriosly noone would know how i play because ZZZX hasnt really been known how to play outside of server mafia, also I think that giving names is illegalish but well I wont comment on that, also what would prevent a lynch that can backfire ? so you caught me doing a minor scum slip and focus me like hell while blaine did something as big as admitting he has partners he is cooprating with in secret a9which means mafia) is totally fucking ignored but for (oh yea he is a scum read too!)

I didn't "caught" a minor scumslip

I "caught" your whole PO alias...

Newsflash: Nobody cared about that "minor scumslip", everyone cares about that triple post

Should I underline that as well?
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:15 am

Blaine Anderson wrote:
Mike Chang wrote:

[size=12]Also trying to hunt me name in an anon game is just a reason for you to try to lynch me, but even if I was ZZZX then seriosly noone would know how i play because ZZZX hasnt really been known how to play outside of server mafia, also I think that giving names is illegalish but well I wont comment on that, also what would prevent a lynch that can backfire ? so you caught me doing a minor scum slip and focus me like hell while blaine did something as big as admitting he has partners he is cooprating with in secret a9which means mafia) is totally fucking ignored but for (oh yea he is a scum read too!)

I "caught" your whole PO alias...

Newsflash: Nobody cared about that "minor scumslip", everyone cares about that triple post

Triple post is quite fine actually, I get new thoughts will writing and after writing and i cant edit so thats how i do it,
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine Anderson Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:15 am

Mike Chang wrote:Sadly any experianced player knows , that we were planning in not an excuse, its either a rule break or an alliance or a scum communications, I still stand by my death wish as a villager if i get lynched is getting you then i will be satisfied

Here's a better one: Too smart over your plane of mortal comprehension.

Has anybody heard of the story where a man from the future goes back into the past, then the people of the past think that he is magic? Yeah, that.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:17 am

Sadly you cant travel to the past so that example is invalid,

Also you trying to hide that you are just trying to give the village any target and focus at it as long as its not your scum team, well somehow your we were planning was only known by you and Finn, having a tactic known by 2 palyers is breaking the rules if you read them, No pregame allainces
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:21 am

Blaine Anderson wrote:
Mike Chang wrote:

I "caught" your whole PO alias... So catching my PO alias counts as me being scum? well i dont think thats something that is even affecting the game at all

Newsflash: Nobody cared about that "minor scumslip", everyone cares about that triple post   Most fucking invalid point in the history of mafia imo that means you are not as experianced as it looks

Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine Anderson Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:22 am

You just don't get it, do you?

Your brain cannot process what my brain is thinking because you are inexperienced.

Everyone, including you, knew that D1 rands dont get people lynched. So everyone, including me, know that the D1 votes will be taken off.

I'm done talking to you. You're impeding my scumhunting.

I'll look for the next target. Mike is going to be lynched today, I'll look for the next target to lynch tomorrow.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:23 am

Sorry but once i get lynched they will go after you <3

also if you think finding my alias is a big deal , I can easly go to "who is online page" and it shows where you are  and your IP , sadly I am not in a rule breaking mood
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:25 am

Blaine Anderson wrote:You just don't get it, do you?

Your brain cannot process what my brain is thinking because you are inexperienced.

Everyone, including you, knew that D1 rands dont get people lynched. So everyone, including me, know that the D1 votes will be taken off. You didnt say it that way, you said you were planning, thats a scum slip

I'm done talking to you. You're impeding my scumhunting.Oh you are scared because you are falling out of options

I'll look for the next target. Mike is going to be lynched today, I'll look for the next target to lynch tomorrow.good luck :>
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:26 am

Lastly   METAL SONIC, I wish you are hearing this, I can feel you! :> props to you bro and sorry for before :>
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine Anderson Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:27 am

I WAS SPEAKING WITH CAPS AND FULLSTOPS 

"WHO IS ONLINE"

bs
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson

Back to top Go down