PO Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Republic - Game Over

+11
Kurt Hummel
Blaine Anderson
Mercedes Jones
Sunshine Corazon
April Rhodes
Mike Chang
Emma Pillsbury
Sebastian Smythe
Marley Rose
Finn Hudson
Ian Brennan
15 posters

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 20 Empty Jungle Republic - Game Over

Post by Ian Brennan Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

To see live countdown widgets when logged in, go to Profile, Preferences, choose to always allow HTML, and save.

Game Information:

Last edited by Ian Brennan on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:19 am; edited 10 times in total
Ian Brennan
Ian Brennan
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 20 Empty Re: Jungle Republic - Game Over

Post by Mike Chang Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:07 pm

I think either Dave or possibly Kurt? is 2nd

And I got a funny feeling about Mercedes not dieing and appearing too pro town to be real
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:34 pm

Mike, literally, you're so lucky that you're getting away with this. All you do is bandwagon, as soon as Marley is slightly on your side, you just start to buddy her.

Originally, you were buddying Kurt when you first claimed I was wolf, now you are saying he could be werewolf. The only reason you are saying he could be wolf is because this is what Marley thinks.

@Marley: The reason why I voted for Dave was to possibly make him active again and to scout if he was mafia. It was on the very first day and it was subject to change.

If I was Wolf, why would I rely on the most inactive player as a scapegoat. I understand that you are trying to find scumtells between Mike and I, but your scumtells on me don't make sense.

Inactive Dave makes it very hard to get full reads on all the players and find all possible connections between Mafia, Wolves, and the true villagers. By voting him, I would pressure him and make him active, April had this same idea when she voted inactive Jesse before I replaced him.

I cleaned Dave as not being wolf, but that does not mean he could not be mafia. However, the bigger reason behind it was to make him active. I was most likely going to change my vote by the end of the week, because I knew he wasn't wolf, thus, I had a better chance at voting someone else who had a 4/9 chance of being scum rather than 2/9.

I understand why this seems scummy to you, but the goal was not to lynch him, it was to make him active.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:43 pm

Mike, I have pointed out all the flaws in your plan, of course to me it is obvious you are not the seer, but I am the only one who knows. If I could screenshot my roll PM, and send it to all of you I would, but sadly this is against the rules. I know that you are lying out your butt, and you are probably laughing hysterically at the fact of lynching one of the best scum hunting villagers.

Let me add to some inconsistencies with the thought of me being werewolf.

Why would I kill Sebastian? Mike clearly soft claimed seer, and could have easily been mafia. Sebastian was unconfirmed mafia, and thought that I was village.

However, in respect to Mike, he believed that Mike was scum, and wanted to lynch mike very badly.

Obviously Mike saw Sebastian as a huge threat to his survival today, and he probably knew that Sebastian would buddy with me and try to vote you out. Thus, you killed him.

If I was wolf there would have been so many better kills for me. Mercedes was slightly suspicious of my actions, and has given some amazing town reads, but no one is certain of her allegiance. Marley is clearly a very strong player, Finn seemed like scum to almost everyone.

Yet Sebastian died. 10 post, harmless, Sebastian. Why? Because in almost everyone of his 10 posts he was trying to get you lynched.

Furthermore, you were honoring your best friend, Blaine's wish, to kill Sebastian. You probably thought it was the courteous thing to do, as he tried very hard to clean you at the end.

Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:01 pm

Uh I thought Sebastian was thought to be buddying me imo
and he wasnt trying to get me caught and Blaine was a great scum hunter to know sebastian and I am honored to get him at my side

Yet You are claiming that you would got better kills and you still dont know you can frame

IMO mercedes being suspicious of you doesnt clean her, Something called bussing can happen

and you are clearly playing a game of *If I was , I would* and that isnt the way to play mafia IMO , as you can do that to frame as a WW easly, BUT if you want to play it this way here is who i would kill,

I would start with merc because she gave great reads and avoid the people who helped me, YET Sebastian protected me a bit in the start of the day, He was not really going after me but he said he didnt want to appear as buddying me
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:04 pm

Also If anyone wants a proof I am town read the 3 pages of BS me and blaine were talking and read throu them SLOWLY, These pages made both of us know that we are prob TOWN but everyone thinks we are scum

p.s Time to sleep now , 1:00 after mid night is late
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:44 pm

Mike Chang wrote:Uh I thought Sebastian was thought to be buddying me imo
and he wasnt trying to get me caught and Blaine was a great scum hunter to know sebastian and I am honored to get him at my side

Yet You are claiming that you would got better kills and you still dont know you can frame

IMO mercedes being suspicious of you doesnt clean her, Something called bussing can happen

and you are clearly playing a game of *If I was , I would* and that isnt the way to play mafia IMO , as you can do that to frame as a WW easly, BUT if you want to play it this way here is who i would kill,

I would start with merc because she gave great reads and avoid the people who helped me, YET Sebastian protected me a bit in the start of the day, He was not really going after me but he said he didnt want to appear as buddying me

Dude for like the 4th time, I still don't understand you. I am not cleaning Mercedes or anything, all I said was for me she would have been a better kill than Sebastian. As she is making very helpful reads for the town. Are you even reading my posts?

I still don't think you understand. Why would Werewolves frame, once seer is dead they only need to worry about being scumhunt lynched. It is obvious to me that werewolves would not risk being seered, the only explanation for you being alive right now is that you are a werewolf. I just wish that everyone would see this...
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:23 pm

Yet a wasted day that might end as lynching the seer is why you frame. You get a free xtra night kill and one more day to survive
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:24 pm

Imo im staying reeeaaally late XD
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:24 pm

Mike Chang wrote:Yet a wasted day that might end as lynching the seer is why you frame.  You get a free xtra night kill and one more day to survive

Now you are copying exactly what I said. Yeah a wasted day lynching me, because I am the real seer, and you are scum... holy crap. You don't stop. You are the one framing not me... I've had enough with bickering with you, the village should hopefully see, that there is enough evidence here that you are the werewolf.

This is evidence as to why Mike is wolf and not me

- Why would I kill Sebastian? It makes much more sense for Mike to kill him.
- Why would he lie about having the werewolf partner, now he suspects 3 different people.
- Why would he almost insta reveal Seer with no bodyguard, when he could just pressure the lynch on me and find 'my partner werewolf' remaining alive. He revealed seer because he thought it was the only way he could not be lynched.
- He seems to buddy Kurt in his 'plan' but now he thinks Kurt could be mafia.
- Mike has contributed nearly nothing to the village, while all I have done is scumhunt.
- Why would Mike suspect me over the night? All of my actions make me look like town, there were many players who seemed more scummy to suspect.
- I suspected Dave, he was inactive, so the only way to get a read was by suspecting.
- Mike is a hypocrite, he tells me to stop using logic, when he uses logic himself, he says not to ask what if questions, but he did this first.
- Once I shutdown points of evidence that he draws why I am werewolf, eg: my rushed posts. He immediately backs off when I explain why they are rushed, and does not note them again.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Pillsbury Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:47 am

page 5
Mike Chang wrote:Hunting one player that can end up as a villger will end up with a scum > villiger count , ww kills a villiger and BAM - 4 villgers - 3 mafia and 2 ww . If the seer was alive you could kil 1 ww and one villger die (best case) and you end up with 1 ww 3 mafia 3 villigers

now mafia > villiger and they win  ! Sad
lets see anther case
Hunting one player that was caught as a ww
6 player 3 mafia 1 ww
ww kills 2 before seen by the seer
4 players(1 over seer) and 3 mafia,
With seer you got a clean lead, and as people get cleaned the mafia gets more cornered, as of now i know at least 2 players who are clean, And i am sure of it
page19
Mike Chang wrote:Because in this setup having no lynch is the worse thing we can even do , If the hammer was needed i would take the risk but i prefaired not to

not good, Mikes opinion is gone, 14 pages after
Unvote: Jesse St. James
Mike uses Blaine too much in his reasons, after he was sure 3/4 thru day 1 of Blaine = bad, and was willing to hammer in the end. These two are both full of lies.
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:07 am

Jesse St. James wrote:
Mike Chang wrote:Yet a wasted day that might end as lynching the seer is why you frame.  You get a free xtra night kill and one more day to survive

Now you are copying exactly what I said. Yeah a wasted day lynching me, because I am the real seer, and you are scum... holy crap. You don't stop. You are the one framing not me... I've had enough with bickering with you, the village should hopefully see, that there is enough evidence here that you are the werewolf.

This is evidence as to why Mike is wolf and not me

- Why would I kill Sebastian? It makes much more sense for Mike to kill him.
- Why would he lie about having the werewolf partner, now he suspects 3 different people.
- Why would he almost insta reveal Seer with no bodyguard, when he could just pressure the lynch on me and find 'my partner werewolf' remaining alive. He revealed seer because he thought it was the only way he could not be lynched.
- He seems to buddy Kurt in his 'plan' but now he thinks Kurt could be mafia.
- Mike has contributed nearly nothing to the village, while all I have done is scumhunt.
- Why would Mike suspect me over the night? All of my actions make me look like town, there were many players who seemed more scummy to suspect.
- I suspected Dave, he was inactive, so the only way to get a read was by suspecting.
- Mike is a hypocrite, he tells me to stop using logic, when he uses logic himself, he says not to ask what if questions, but he did this first.
- Once I shutdown points of evidence that he draws why I am werewolf, eg: my rushed posts. He immediately backs off when I explain why they are rushed, and does not note them again.
1- Why the fuck would I kill Sebastian? imo blaine was not my "friend" i only knew he was clean.
2- Doing some pressure heard of it? you are really falling
3- Because I like risky plays
4- Well I can buddy a possible mafia to get rid of scum (WW) like you
5- I have started nearly every argument and was the reason everyone (including you) has double the numbed of the reads also I gave many valid reads thou the game
6- That is one more slip for you , That hammer, New+Experianced note, and a few other things gave away an unexperianced wolf, I honestly didnt expect you to play and fake the role the seer with people beleaving you -.-
6- I thought you get a read by reading posts? So how does this prove you are the seer?
7- When did I tell you that? Using Logic <> making default plan someone would use just to be like the situation while giving facts is > logic
8- Because my main reason that you are bad is my Inspections, Your reason is.. suspecting me?

Also telling things like "If I could screen shot it" etc etc IS usually used by scum

I answered all your arguments, and the end is closing by , The Village shall choose who to trust
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:10 am

Emma Pillsbury wrote:page 5
Mike Chang wrote:Hunting one player that can end up as a villger will end up with a scum > villiger count , ww kills a villiger and BAM - 4 villgers - 3 mafia and 2 ww . If the seer was alive you could kil 1 ww and one villger die (best case) and you end up with 1 ww 3 mafia 3 villigers

now mafia > villiger and they win  ! Sad
lets see anther case
Hunting one player that was caught as a ww
6 player 3 mafia 1 ww
ww kills 2 before seen by the seer
4 players(1 over seer) and 3 mafia,
With seer you got a clean lead, and as people get cleaned the mafia gets more cornered, as of now i know at least 2 players who are clean, And i am sure of it
page19
Mike Chang wrote:Because in this setup having no lynch is the worse thing we can even do , If the hammer was needed i would take the risk but i prefaired not to

not good, Mikes opinion is gone, 14 pages after
Unvote: Jesse St. James
Mike uses Blaine too much in his reasons, after he was sure 3/4 thru day 1 of Blaine = bad, and was willing to hammer in the end. These two are both full of lies.

Because we dont have anyway to know scum and blaine looked scummy enough even if i suspected him to be bad most of the game
Read my post. I said

"I think Blaine is town but if the hammer is needed I would take the risk"
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Pillsbury Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:34 am

I read your post, most of day 1 you are against a day1 lynch, then you wanted one but didn't do it, now you are for it at all costs.
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 20 Empty VOTECOUNT 2.1

Post by Ian Brennan Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:36 am

Emma Pillsbury (0) -
Mike Chang (1) - Jesse St. James (L-5)
Jesse St. James (2) - Mike Chang, Sunshine Corazon (L-4)
April Rhodes (0) -
Marley Rose (0) -
Dave Karofsky (0) -
Finn Hudson (0) -
Sunshine Corazon (0) -
Kurt Hummel (0) -
Mercedes Jones (0) -

10 people are playing. 6 votes are required to lynch a player.

Deadline is Tuesday, July 9 at 04:00 GMT +0, approximately 6 days from now.
Ian Brennan
Ian Brennan
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:25 am

Emma Pillsbury wrote:I read your post, most of day 1 you are against a day1 lynch, then you wanted one but didn't do it, now you are for it at all costs.

I was against a random d1 Lynch

But not against one with reason
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:51 pm

Ugh did this game just.. Die?
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Marley Rose Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:04 pm

Give it some time for people to react. You managed to clutter up all of these pages again with your wild claims and stuff.

Have the host prod or something.
Marley Rose
Marley Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:26 pm

Shouldne but im nk dave be proded?
April does seam away but not long enough for a prod.

Imo both new and old dave are afk. Chance? I think it might be
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes Jones Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:40 am

Jesse, you keep claiming that Mike's actions are a scum plan from D1- that his claims are to try and avoid a lynch and get an extra kill in before dying. Though this explanation conforms with his d1 actions, it doesn't make sense in relation to what has happened thus far in d2- when he claimed he was under no pressure and not in any apparent danger of a lynch.

Accordingly, I can't see why scum would enact such a plan, given that if Mike is scum it is suicide- if he was scum, he gets lynched the following day, leaving his team with only 1 member- not good odds, with still plenty of the game left to be played.

You question why he would suspect you, why he would survive the night and Sebastian instead be targeted. It could easily be that ww thought he was making those hints solely to avoid the lynch, or to decoy or whatever. Maybe they though they weren't really hints, just shitty appeals to emotion. I don't want to speculate on this, because I haven't got the slightest clue, I am merely pointing out that there are several viable explanations for why Mike wasn't nightkilled. I'm not suggesting that this means Mike is necessarily town, but I don't really think that this point is very good evidence.

As for why he would suspect you, I'd like to hear that as well. @Mike: You've mentioned his pushing for the hammer (which I'm not sure I agree with), his new/experienced inconsistency (I agree that it was inconsistent, but I'm not sure how much of a tell it is, especially given that I would say the same thing applies to you), but what other tells are there in Jesse's d1 actions that made you investigate him?

Overall, for now, I find Mike's claim to be a bit more believable, so I'll vote Jesse St. James

@Marley, why is it that you think I might be a possible scumpartner
Mercedes Jones
Mercedes Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by April Rhodes Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:24 am

Awesome, another five posts of "You're scum" "No you're scum" "No you're scum because i'm seer" "no im seer your scum" etc etc etc. Seriously guys I get your lives are at stake but can we pick up the argument a little?

The weird part about Mike is that he claims to have a lead on the second werewolf yet I do not see how that is possible as a result of him only having one inspect? I need some help there bud.

Let's try to stay away from L-1 on Jesse to avoid any self-hammering scum instincts.

Sorry I haven't been around, lost interest, stuff happened, and it domino effected from there. Will be around more often again.
April Rhodes
April Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:11 am

The fact of how he pushes the vote to either blaine or emma and trying so hard to give it to one of them made me feel suspision of him, espitialy that scum dont appear to act 100% scummy so i decided to inspect him (Before that a moment I first put inspection on emma but i changed it)
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:05 am

Mike Chang wrote:The fact of how he pushes the vote to either blaine or emma and trying so hard to give it to one of them made me feel suspision of him, espitialy that scum dont appear to act 100% scummy so i decided to inspect him (Before that a moment I first put inspection on emma but i changed it)

You just said you inspected me because I tried very hard to hammer Blaine, now you are changing your mind?

Sorry I havn't posted much I've been busy. I don't really know what else I can do to convince you guys he's the werewolf :'/ but this is the way the cookie crumbles. I have pointed out so many reasons why he is scum, but still you are suspicious of me.

He obviously didn't pull out the seer card until Marley said Mike was probably wolf because he didn't die. He was probably hoping no one would point this out, and he'd pull out the seer card in a later round. I agree with you Mercedes that it probably was too risky to claim from the start, but I think he felt like he needed to claim it in this situation.

Anyways... if you guys have any questions for me please ask.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:37 am

You just said you inspected me because I tried very hard to hammer Blaine, now you are changing your mind?
is same as
The fact of how he pushes the vote to either blaine or emma and trying so hard to give it to one of them

but blaine was an easier pick

Marley said its weird i didnt die even thou i soft claimed,
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Marley Rose Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:35 pm

Mercedes, I'm simply open to the fact that you can be the Werewolf. Though we have yet to see which of the Seer claims are true, if Mike does happen to flip WW, I can still put you up as a possible buddy. 

Though as of now I'm leaning towards Mike, I'm leaving this possibility open considering day 1 you were a bit stagnant with Mike despite all of his scummy plays. Defending him at some points, even. I'm not saying you were buddying him throughout, it just came across that you were trying to remain distant yet still lean towards Mike. Maybe a buddy trying to get her partner to look less scummy. Though I'm part of those who mislynched Blaine, I'm just keeping tabs on who voted whom and despite being one of the more pro-town looking players here, I'm ready to expand on you if Mike does flip scum.

I want to see who Mike has in mind for Jesse's alleged partner though. (considering he isn't pulling our arses)
Marley Rose
Marley Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:39 pm

Possible parners for jesse:
Kurt?
Dave?
April?

Uneducated random guesses :
Marley?
Mercedes?