PO Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Republic - Game Over

+11
Kurt Hummel
Blaine Anderson
Mercedes Jones
Sunshine Corazon
April Rhodes
Mike Chang
Emma Pillsbury
Sebastian Smythe
Marley Rose
Finn Hudson
Ian Brennan
15 posters

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 10 Empty Jungle Republic - Game Over

Post by Ian Brennan Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

To see live countdown widgets when logged in, go to Profile, Preferences, choose to always allow HTML, and save.

Game Information:

Last edited by Ian Brennan on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:19 am; edited 10 times in total
Ian Brennan
Ian Brennan
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 10 Empty Re: Jungle Republic - Game Over

Post by Finn Hudson Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:59 pm

*night-talk
Finn Hudson
Finn Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post by Marley Rose Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:22 pm

If what those two were doing was bussing then I they did it quite horribly. All they did was make both of them appear as scum, which doesn't help the case of either since their warpath of idiocy would be fruitless. 

My take on all of this is, that Blaine immediately dropped the tunnel to entertain the possibility that Mike Chang could be the seer. It's an awful series of events but that's what I take it as. It's what I thought that Mike Chang has been obviously hinting out ever since the RVS just so landed on him. His newbie scumtell can be applied as him being a newbie pr who doesn't want to get lynched immediately. He posed him being lynched out would be a major dent to the town. He seems to admit that scumhunt-wise he's pretty much useless since all he does is make things more confusing for everyone with his unorganized thoughts and format, but he seems to try to pull out a trump card that we can't risk losing.

Yes, it's a stupid play by him. He'll be potentially buying himself 1 day of lynching with this. Maybe won't even last the night if the Werewolf takes his read on this and goes for the dummy.

Possibilities as of now:

1. Mike Chang is pr and threatens that lynching him out would pose a major harm to the village.

This would buy him today's lynch and rest his fate on n1's kill. 

2. Mike Chang is an exposed mafia desperately trying to 
weasel himself out, under a lot of pressure, resorts to making a wild claim. Emma Pilsbury (good ol' buddy o pal) who has been buddying up with him every since the RVS started seems to have been drawn in a bit.

Emma is the closest I see Mike can be paired up with, next to Kurt Hummel who is inactive. 

3. Blaine and Mike planned an incredibly unorganized and stupid bus that made both of them seem incredibly suspicious.

From both of their post-style as well as reactions, planning a bus like this would be extremely.. stupid.

4. It's a wild goose chase as scum sip tea and drink wine from a villa in Anguilla.  

Then I'd like to hear opinions on the town thus far from Sunshine Corazon.
Marley Rose
Marley Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:45 pm

Finn Hudson wrote:Ok.... what a large wall of text to dig through, but I think I finally have found Blaine out. The sudden turn around from Blaine worries me deeply. I sense a Blaine/Mike scum-team, Mafia get Daytalk so this could've been their entire rouse from the beginning? I want to get more of a response from Blaine now, as I am already certain that Mike is scum. I am not really sure about Emma, Kurt, or Sebastian I really need to hear more from them.

Vote- Blaine Anderson

I dont know about you thinking scum about me but no way I could be scum team with Blaine, sadly thanks to him i was put to L1 before being unvoted, at that moment a single vote would have put me to my end, and that happens alot
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:47 pm

Marley Rose wrote:If what those two were doing was bussing then I they did it quite horribly. All they did was make both of them appear as scum, which doesn't help the case of either since their warpath of idiocy would be fruitless. 

My take on all of this is, that Blaine immediately dropped the tunnel to entertain the possibility that Mike Chang could be the seer. It's an awful series of events but that's what I take it as. It's what I thought that Mike Chang has been obviously hinting out ever since the RVS just so landed on him. His newbie scumtell can be applied as him being a newbie pr who doesn't want to get lynched immediately. He posed him being lynched out would be a major dent to the town. He seems to admit that scumhunt-wise he's pretty much useless since all he does is make things more confusing for everyone with his unorganized thoughts and format, but he seems to try to pull out a trump card that we can't risk losing.

Yes, it's a stupid play by him. He'll be potentially buying himself 1 day of lynching with this. Maybe won't even last the night if the Werewolf takes his read on this and goes for the dummy.

Possibilities as of now:

1. Mike Chang is pr and threatens that lynching him out would pose a major harm to the village.

This would buy him today's lynch and rest his fate on n1's kill.

2. Mike Chang is an exposed mafia desperately trying to 
weasel himself out, under a lot of pressure, resorts to making a wild claim. Emma Pilsbury (good ol' buddy o pal) who has been buddying up with him every since the RVS started seems to have been drawn in a bit.

Emma is the closest I see Mike can be paired up with, next to Kurt Hummel who is inactive. 

3. Blaine and Mike planned an incredibly unorganized and stupid bus that made both of them seem incredibly suspicious.

From both of their post-style as well as reactions, planning a bus like this would be extremely.. stupid.

4. It's a wild goose chase as scum sip tea and drink wine from a villa in Anguilla.  

Then I'd like to hear opinions on the town thus far from Sunshine Corazon.
Well Mayb I want the ww to kill me to give the REAL seer a good chance of actually catching them ^^,
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:48 pm

Marley wrote:4. It's a wild goose chase as scum sip tea and drink wine from a villa in Anguilla. 

AHahahahahahahahahaha

I am .. Loling too hardd lol
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:49 pm

Also I must add, How can kurt be paired with me, he srsly voted me :~

also he didnt really post anything to really think about him Razz
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Hudson Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:11 pm

Vote =/= not partners

voting you makes it look like you aren't partners which is exactly what a scum team wants.
Finn Hudson
Finn Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Hummel Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:46 pm

Right back from my brief hiatus... i wasn't THAT inactive, there are worse offenders for that I might just add.

Firstly lots of things to take in from some things and then loads of other stuff as well... which does have its downsides, like making me have to read a couple pages too many. 

This is mainly just an activity post as just got back and will need more time to try and read this stuff

Just one point though: 1 reason why Blaine changed so fast could be is that he/she realised that Mike was the opposing scum team. And we, the town, had all been talking about how this game rested on x-fire. Albeit i think this was originally suggested by Mike but exactly what the scum want to do at this stage is get rid of town before each other. So by either pair working out each other they are able to get rid of the us early.... 
That confused me too much actually....but something along those lines. Just a preliminary thought though, might come back later with a useful judgement
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Smythe Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:35 am

Okay, I won't say much about most of the cancerous posts that were posted while I was sleeping, as it is just a huge aggressive argument between Blaine and Mike. The most important thing to note is both of them had completely different thoughts after Sebastian (Hummel) came in and stopped the argument.

Anyway, I have some questions for the two of them involving the sitatuion:

@Blaine:

What made you change your viewpoint on Mike to absolute scum to village idiot?

What was your motive for attempting to figure out Mike's PO alias, and revealing it in the game?

@Mike

What are your current viewpoints on Blaine now, after your heated argument and then completely turning around and unvoting him?

Why do you use Emma as a reference to supporting you during your argument? Honestly it makes it seem like there is buddying going on with both of you.

Regarding the buddying between Emma and Mike, I see a couple possible scenarios:

- Mike is trying to use Emma as a reference in helping to defend himself, Mike could be trying to make Emma flip scum.

- Mike may be trying to get Emma on his side, trying to get her to agree with him to prevent himself from getting voted by her.

Anyways, I'm tired now, I'll respond to more of the discussion tomorrow
Sebastian Smythe
Sebastian Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes Jones Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:06 am

Blaine Anderson wrote:Mike

I need you to read and analize Emma. She's fishy.

I need more posts from her to analyse her and find out her alignment.

Kind of wondering why Blaine so swiftly goes from aggressively pushing Mike as scum to labelling him as a village idiot and then to asking for his opinion. Identifying Mike as village idiot is plausible (but unlikely, to me at least), but to then specifically ask Mike for his opinion after identifying him as an idiot seems strange.

Mike, you've been consistently making shitty counter-arguments, shown poor reasoning and no logic. you've been spamming the thread with incoherent and sometimes illiterate posts. You keep saying you have a plan, (and that really seems to compose most of what you say to support yourself as town), yet there really isn't much to support that, and in the meantime, you've been in no way a positive influence towards the village. Combined with previously suspect actions, it makes me tend towards the Mike-Blaine scumteam talk

Regarding your attempts to shoot down potential scumbuddies, well Finn hit that nail on the head fairly well. To settle for "He voted me, he can't be on my team" is appallingly lazy reasoning- you're not thinking beyond the most obvious. If you're really village like you claim, lift your game. Though not as bad as before, I'm still finding your posts very poor.

With that said, I'm still leaving open the (unlikely) possibility that Mike is just an incredibly idiotic town, because that could be a viable explanation, and I'm not satisfied that my reasoning when I dismiss the notion is adequate.

Sebastian is coming across as extremely cautious. He asks questions, but is far from forthcoming himself. Likewise, Kurt is offering up little in his posts. I honestly think that it's really suspicious, but easy to overlook with Mike and Blaine.

Sunshine and Jesse need to stop lurking. And what's going on with Dave? Are we gonna get a sub or something?

I'm really not sure what to make of Emma and April. April hasn't posted much, and Emma seems to be giving mixed signals.

Bye for now
Mercedes Jones
Mercedes Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes Jones Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:07 am

lol woops, I meant for that sentence on the mike-Blaine scumteam to be with my comments on Blaine's reversal of opinion, NOT my comments on Mike. sorry about that
Mercedes Jones
Mercedes Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine Corazon Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:36 am

Hi
It's quite difficult to post on everything + I have been a bit busy.

I mean it's hard to go through so many pages when you're not actively checking each page.

So really I'm just gonna post some general impressions I get as I try to check up, [i'm up to like pg. 8 and have read pages 15/16]

Sebastian would still be my top scumread. I feel like every post is just kinda re-presenting what happened and giving us information. Also the fact that he jumped on users for "buddying mike" but hasn't actually said (iirc I'm not 100% on this so can be proven wrong) "yeah mike is reallly scummy" is quite odd.

I feel like he needs some more pressure to post real reads and step back from mike, blaine and give us something legit

Mercedes is helpful without necessarily being town at the moment. I would be hesitant to lynch her today barring like random flips
Although @mercedes benz what did you mean when you said "easy to overlook with Mike and Blaine" cause that's a bit ambiguous.

Finding it hard to read marley rose

@Mike Chang: How experienced would you say you are at forum noc mafia? Not asking for anything else but yeah that helps me get a read on you

@Finnn: what are your reads of mercedes, marley, sebastian and kurt? sorry if they have been posted before but idunno what you've actually said about them

ACTUALLY: @people in general, post reads and ANALYSE POSTS. Do you think X is scum/town/null/whatever/poo. What does x saying about Y mean??

WOOOO
Okay just cause I gotta go and want to place this so I remember later my gut says

ww:
+ Blaine
+ ??? / Mercedes / Finn

maf:
+ Seb
+ Mike / inactive
+ Emma

just what I was feeling
unashamedly a GUT read woo
au revoirs
Sunshine Corazon
Sunshine Corazon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine Corazon Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:37 am

OH NICE THE posts per page (ppp) CHANGED. keen
Sunshine Corazon
Sunshine Corazon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:08 am

IMO We must find a scum to lynch, Since I know I am town the chance of lynching someone other than me is basicly 50% town 50% scum, this setup is pretty scum sided.
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Marley Rose Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:53 am

A big dilemma I have here with them is if they'd be competent enough to pull of the bus. Just read over everything Mike has said, he's a newbie to Forum Mafia and reacts extremely horrible to common plays. 

He wasn't fully aware of the RVS stage and most common Forum Mafia rules and terms. Do you really think he'd be able to bus? 

I was about to continue the tunneling Mike Chang when I stopped for a reason, a reason I believe that Blaine also pieced together.
Marley Rose
Marley Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:16 am

Honestly I think this game is gona be interresting
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine Anderson Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:57 am

Sebastian Hummel coming in to stop the "argument" made me realise how immature that scuffle was.

I stepped back from the game, reread Mike Chang in full context, and professional conditioning kicked in to let me realise I was tunnelling on what may most probably be a Village-Idiot or less probably the Seer, 

This argument is not useless. Take a look at the myriad of responses following the incident(Page 9,10 and 11), especially by Emma which I find more and more scummy(my next target) along with April Rhodes comment.

I feel that Mike, Marley and Mercedes(and me, of course) are the 4/7 town at the moment, although I could be wrong, but they are my best bet at this point in time.

Attention must be paid to Sebastian for his generic summary responses and attempt to stay off the radar.

Lurkers should simply just be dealt with by the host.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Hummel Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:48 am

Sorry to go back to Blaine and Mike but you too need to post some actual stuff on Emma. Both of you stated on pg 9 you had "analysis" ready/almost ready which should have been posted by now. However both of you have yet to deliver on this point. I hope this comes soon.

If it doesnt it tells me that both of you are going for a quiet lynch really. The fact that Blaine even voted for her without any evidence to support it shows this further. RVS is over so there needs to be proper points behind votes, just saying "i'll post it later" is not enough.. and you havent. Additionally Sunshine has even put Emma down in her "maf" section which tells me that either your plan is working in getting Emma without people noticing a lot or youre working together (which isnt that likely really due to Blaine being in the ww section). Im not really using Mike on this section as he at least had the decency to not vote and instead wait for enough evidence.

And for those others who voted Emma it was hardly buddying so going to wait for Blaine's grilling of Emma to start before I can actually make a decision on her.

Having said that though some bits on pg 9 like Emma saying Mike was buddying with here when it was most likely the other way around (if we go with that judgement) so there are some signs that Emma isnt all that she seems coming through here.

So yeah people, work on giving better reasons for vote is my but mainly.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post by April Rhodes Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:19 pm

What another terrible post by Blaine Anderson who I've come to believe is quite possibly the most misguided player I've ever seen. If anybody is "village idiot" it is most definitely him. The blatant ignorance and scumminess of his posts is so bad, it's actually convincing me he is town for the sheer stupidity of what he is saying (and the fact that he seems like he believes it so intently lol!)

First off, he clearly admits he was tunneling and if you needed an administrator of this tournament (lol "professional conditioning") to clue you in to the fact that your little scuffle was pointless + waste of space and time, then I'm not really sure why you think we should take your opinion seriously. Oh, and there's also the fact that tunneling is actually quite scummy.

"I find Emma more and more scummy" "along with April Rhodes comment" "I'm not going to tell you what is scummy about them, I'm just going to assume that y'all know what I'm talking about and since I'm such a fantastic mafia player everyone should just believe me. You sound exactly like a player who completely fucked it up in a previous mafia game.

"I feel people are village" So do I. Doesn't get us anywhere. Can you give actually opinions on people or is that beneath you?

The last comment is very dangerous. Up until this point we haven't gotten any host help with inactives, and your attitude seems to suggest we should just forget about them. That sort of attitude makes it extremely easy to let people fly under the radar, which I think is something we can't afford to let happen.

Sunshine Corazon is probably one of those players considering 3/5 posts have been nothing, and her most recent one was decidedly mediocre. She was really vague and not entirely helpful especially with comments such as "Mercedes is helpful without necessarily being town at the moment." What? I find it interesting she asks people to analyze posts when she herself has done nothing of the sort so far.

I'm also unsure how one is able to differentiate people actin as scum and werewolf? It isn't necessarily scummy, but you might as well group them together seeing how difficult it is to separate the two.

I won't be surprised when Jesse and Dave turn up as scum.
April Rhodes
April Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Marley Rose Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:41 pm

Blaine seems to have had a sudden boost of confidence after all of that. Already including the village list of players he thinks are already clean. The more his cockiness shows, the more I start to think that Mike and Blaine could be a scum team. I'm really on the fence about this since reading back on pages are extremely difficult thanks to those two dolts. 

His immediate backing off with little reason other than what I implied shows how he possibly just parroted me to end their quarrel with one another. 

I can't really classify either as scummy since they both just reek village idiots now. 

Like April, I'm waiting on Blaine's explanation on the quick jump towards Emma. Kacaw kacaw once more.

Mercedes brought up valid points and is leaning towards town for me as of now.

Sunshine and Sebastian bring up a mixed bag of feelings. While both have pitched in a bit, they still didn't manage to contribute anything of worth to the village. Maybe providing an obvious overview and attempting to pull out the other inactives to the discussion which should already be implied.

Let's not forget our season 1 protagonist Finn Hudson who seems to have slid under our noses. He really needs to state his final take on Mike and possibly ease things up with his parroting from Sebastian before.
Marley Rose
Marley Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Brennan Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:43 pm

Jesse St. James and Dave Karofsky have been prodded.
Ian Brennan
Ian Brennan
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:45 pm

Actually  the proplem is only 5 out of 11 players are actually posting, Many of Us(I am looking at your april) have as low as 5 posts, you post just a quick post Giving basicly nothing to the town, Also Finn has just suddenly went silent and havent said a word in a while

also Kurt, still didnt give anything but parroting Finn and isnt posting atm

Vote Kurt

Please Kurt, Not only when we started you were scummy now you are NOT talking at all
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:50 pm

Like talking once every Long while*
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:53 pm

I am posting about emma soon, there is one thing i still must check
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Marley Rose Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:56 pm

If you're going to make a post, just do it. You don't have to warn the entire village about it. You're extremely lucky that this is anonymous because I would've judged you and loathed you on PO solely for your horrible forum mafia posting that not only clutters up the pages, but provide no substance at all. 

Way to set off my OCD.
Marley Rose
Marley Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next