PO Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Republic - Game Over

+11
Kurt Hummel
Blaine Anderson
Mercedes Jones
Sunshine Corazon
April Rhodes
Mike Chang
Emma Pillsbury
Sebastian Smythe
Marley Rose
Finn Hudson
Ian Brennan
15 posters

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next

Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 11 Empty Jungle Republic - Game Over

Post by Ian Brennan Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

To see live countdown widgets when logged in, go to Profile, Preferences, choose to always allow HTML, and save.

Game Information:

Last edited by Ian Brennan on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:19 am; edited 10 times in total
Ian Brennan
Ian Brennan
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 11 Empty Re: Jungle Republic - Game Over

Post by Finn Hudson Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:41 pm

Sunshine Corazon wrote:@Finnn: what are your reads of mercedes, marley, sebastian and kurt? sorry if they have been posted before but idunno what you've actually said about them

Kurt; I think Kurt is probably pro-scum as he is obviously parroting whatever I say, and not giving any opinions of his own. I have not heard opinions from him so far. There really isn't much to say other than Kurt is Likely Scum or a Lazy Villager.

Sebastian; Sebastian has only summarized what everybody else has said, but hasn't given any scumreads or opinions himself. Need to see more from

I think that Marley and Mercedes are Pro-Town

I stick by Blaine and Mike for top-scum reads

WW
Kurt?
Jesse/whatever the other prodded guy's name is

Mafia
Blaine
Mike
Sebastian?

This is just what I feel might be right, I really have no certainty yet.
Finn Hudson
Finn Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:21 pm

Analysis of Emma:

Well This is going to be a wall of long long text

Her posts and my analysis on them:
Her post with analysis:

Pheew that took a while, everything explained, now since 97% will not read the above at all i will put the TL;DR version

TL;DR:

So I might vote her for more info but i want her to explain the reasons i wrote Above
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Brennan Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:45 pm

Jesse St. James has been replaced by request. A different user is now using the account.
Ian Brennan
Ian Brennan
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Hummel Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:10 pm

Mike: I draw your attention to my posts on this page as they seem to provide evidence against you saying I do not post in long whiles. And for the other times it was due to having irl stuff to do and you and blaine going on for ever.

Mike and Finn: on "parroting" Finn can you please give more than 1 piece where I have done that. As said previously that 1 piece was due to me trying to get the game started with that sort of tactic, it was still basically RVS.

Finn: "obviously" is an exaggerated tern and clearly shows you are much more inactive than I due to just taking what mike has just said at face value. On the opinions side again do some reading of my earlier posts on this page as I believe they are insightful and helpful to our town cause. Additionally I believe even though your judgment of Sebastian is sound it applies directly to you as well.

Thank you mike for the analysis though that will take time to go through as you know

GL on new jesse
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:25 am

Hey guys, I just got this account. I have no idea what's going on, I'm going to read up -- I'm a nooby this seems a little confusing. Sad But I've played a lot of mafia so I think I'll be okay Smile
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:45 am

Mike Chang wrote:Also I must add, How can kurt be paired with me, he srsly voted me :~

also he didnt really post anything to really think about him Razz

Sorry for the double post, and I have no idea how to edit previous posts so whatever. But seriously have you never heard of bussing? Votes his partner to make it look like he's not bad. 

I'm not going to jump to conclusions I still need to read this stuff more closely to make more accurate readings based on my own judgements. But yeah... bussing exists. Especially when you can change your vote. Also, can someone post the updated votes please. This is also so weird with anon identities lol.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:00 am

Triple post yay. Okay overall, this would take me hours to read so can someone sum everything up ... first 3 pages are already enough. Also, confirming that I got my PM from the host guy.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:27 am

I will give you a short explination,

I get RVS, Do bad reactions and getting as close as L1 to lynvh , then me and blaine have 3 pages of useless arguments and well some other small events happened but that is the main idea
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes Jones Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:31 am

Sunshine Corazon wrote:
Although @mercedes benz what did you mean when you said "easy to overlook with Mike and Blaine" cause that's a bit ambiguous.
I meant that the scumminess and sheer volume of their posting overshadows other potential scumreads- much of this thread is focussed on Mike and Blaine and how they're scummy/village idiot/whatever.

Blaine, I was looking forward to some reasoning and evidence for Mike as village idiot and Emma as scum, yet you've provided none. Your tunnelling and 180 are looking as suspicious as ever.

Mike, what are your thoughts on Blaine? Though I understand that you're no longer going after him in the same way after admin intervention, you seem to have dropped the issue entirely. The only justification you've provided for your unvote is that you were wrong about the rules and this is something I find very strange.

Really though, I am sick of players lurking in the shadows, and/or providing little to nothing with their posts. New Jesse seems alright so far, Finn has been unsteady in terms of his activity and many (not all though) of his posts don't show a lot of reasoning, he has at least been responsive.

Sunshine, Kurt, Sebastian and Dave (lol, is he even playing?) are the ones I'm wary of. Posts have been either devoid of content or illustrate a suspiciously high level of caution. Combined with their lurking, I think it's time to do something about this.

Unvote
Vote Sebastian Smythe

Also Emma you seem to be somewhat against Marley. Why is that?
Mercedes Jones
Mercedes Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:09 am

Blaine has done what I consider "mistakes" but I am not really sure about him, And as I knew the only reason for voting him was invalid I unvoted him to push others "namly Kurt and a few others" to explain lurking and being just useless to the game

I might do a full review of blaine in the next 2-3 days because i am a little bit busy in RL here so i would be here but inable to do anything other than quick replys
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine Anderson Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:42 pm

I'm a little busy today. Will make a full analysis when I am free. I can read on my phone though.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Marley Rose Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:34 pm

New Jesse already seems scum-worthy already, or at least, inexperienced.

Him stuttering over triple posting as well as addressing the host in that manner made him try a little too hard to act like a newbie.

so much for an early read, lol.
Marley Rose
Marley Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:52 pm

sorry for the double post, and I have no idea how to edit previous posts so whatever. But seriously have you never heard of bussing? Votes his partner to make it look like he's not bad.

This sentence is driving me mad

part1:
I have no idea how to edit previous posts so whatever.
equals : never played mafia and didnt read rules..

part2:
But seriously have you never heard of bussing? Votes his partner to make it look like he's not bad.
trys to feel experianced..

Well new guy, You need to start posting soon because u seem too uh weird.
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Hummel Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:00 pm

I think what he might have meant is that he is nooby at this setup or like anonymous play type thing not at the whole mafia game as a whole.
I believe that would explain it all except the triple post which could equate to not playing for a while???

Wait just went back over it

"I'm going to read up"

i.e. just went to a mafia site and learnt about bussing?
Even if new to the game its not especially scummy in my opinion as just trying to learn quickly.

Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marley Rose Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:23 pm

Mike Chang wrote:
sorry for the double post, and I have no idea how to edit previous posts so whatever. But seriously have you never heard of bussing? Votes his partner to make it look like he's not bad.

part1:

part2:
But seriously have you never heard of bussing? Votes his partner to make it look like he's not bad.

Marley Rose
Marley Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:25 pm

Marley Rose wrote:
Mike Chang wrote:

part1:

part2:

a weird way to say the word imo
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:27 pm

Also you said he is scum worthy or inexperianced, yet I explained his posts,

That doesnt count as parroting as I ended up giving more details than you imo
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Hummel Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:38 pm

Probably just an excuse to use that clip Very Happy
(excellent choice btw! )

Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Pillsbury Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:39 pm

Back to normal i think Very Happy

I have been misreped a bit...Never called for voting Mike but if Mike is a town read for Blaine why not unvote earlier? He waited so long because he can't get out of a bet, he wanted to vote his town read Mike out (scummy). Mike is still a middle read by me, maybe a little town, not sure. I can find tells from Mike either way, how is that bad of me?

-Blaine still has no reason? LOL Thought so, I wanted his idea before everyone else posted, that's why I was pushing so hard, but he didn't, probably bad anyway.
-mike + Blaine could be but i dout it, maybe last mafia partner but I like Mike + Finn if Mike's bad.
-I read Mike's post but don't get the no Werewolf angle, possible Werewolf tell?
-Marley on New Jesse is inteeresting, He does seem to say 'I'm new' too much but who knows
-Sebastian asks good questions but his ideas are not so good, still second. It's a lot between Blaine and him.
-Mercedes, Marley seems Town but it's a little hard to read there so I'm looking for evidence
-I've waited for a While, my reads are

April not sure but maybe slight scum? Hasn't posted much but the first ones where bad, last post is rude but not as rude as Blaine, pretty good post actually, so I'm not sure.
Marley again a town read, not too too strong so I keep looking at her in case, tunneled hard but suddenly stopped, I dont know just what to think
Blaine scum. Everything Blaine does is bad, tunnels and then 1 post Mike is a sure town read, Blaine is easy bad guy
Sebastian scum but less than above, I gave my reason earlier
David no idea, not confirmed in game
Finn slight scum. You know my idea with Mike but its not 100% strong, wish he was above the radar more
Jesse no idea.
Mike already gave this. Some posts look really town, some are pretty bad, don't like his differences between Werewolf and mafia in day 1. The people who voted him are worse than Mike, could be Wolf vs. Mafia as I said, but probably trying to mislynch. Some talk about his experience in good and bad ways, want his answer to Sunshine's question
Sunshine pretty town. Mercedes is right about inactivity but all her posts are town I think, sometimes she said what I think before I can say it
Emma is me, I forget my alias sometimes but not now Surprised
Kurt is slight town. Mostly okay, questions things others agree on and thats good, I didn't see the Finn parrot either, not quite on the radar though. Did he ever give his opinion of Blaine?
Mercedes same place as Marley I think, says Mike and Blaine have too much attention but posts about them alot. Sunshine but less Town.

Why do some of you say doubles and triples are bad tells? I disagree with that opinion, Sometimes I forget something or type wrong, no matter which side I am.
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Pillsbury Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:46 pm

I didn't see Mike's post on Jesse before posting, the new + experienced is a good catch, not a parrot either
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post by Marley Rose Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:31 pm

I'm not saying it's bad, it just clutters up pages and stuff which makes it much more difficult to read through things again. Also, Mike is doing this annoying thing where he just quotes a crapload of text with a one line quote. It gets annoying.

semi-rant over.

Anyways, new-Jesse needs to catch up on things. Which he'll have a difficult time in doing thanks to the crapload of posts we have back there. Most don't even count for anything.

Emma I've already stated my reason of why I stopped tunneling, whatever response that was to be gotten has already been gotten.

Mike put himself in this standoff where he's on the fence between Town-harming-townie or quite possibly scum. Werewolf scum.

Probably gonna read over posts again tomorrow, headaches are back and I just cba.
Marley Rose
Marley Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:31 pm

Which sunshine question exactly?

I didnt find the question yet, a link please?
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:33 pm

Marley Rose wrote:I'm not saying it's bad, it just clutters up pages and stuff which makes it much more difficult to read through things again. Also, Mike is doing this annoying thing where he just quotes a crapload of text with a one line quote. It gets annoying.

semi-rant over.

Anyways, new-Jesse needs to catch up on things. Which he'll have a difficult time in doing thanks to the crapload of posts we have back there. Most don't even count for anything.

Emma I've already stated my reason of why I stopped tunneling, whatever response that was to be gotten has already been gotten.

Mike put himself in this standoff where he's on the fence between Town-harming-townie or quite possibly scum. Werewolf scum.

Probably gonna read over posts again tomorrow, headaches are back and I just cba.

Well sorry but I must gather my thoughts in that way :>

Also I find my self good at getting in trouble sometimes, I must work that up Smile

Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Hummel Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:29 pm

@Mike Chang: How experienced would you say you are at forum noc mafia? Not asking for anything else but yeah that helps me get a read on you

That was her question I believe, as she hasnt posted much else....
I would say that would help most of us, but that was probably a while ago. I think that moment has passed for the rest of us really

Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Brennan Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:42 pm

Dave Karofsky has been replaced due to inactivity. A different user is now using the account.
Ian Brennan
Ian Brennan
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next