PO Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Republic - Game Over

+11
Kurt Hummel
Blaine Anderson
Mercedes Jones
Sunshine Corazon
April Rhodes
Mike Chang
Emma Pillsbury
Sebastian Smythe
Marley Rose
Finn Hudson
Ian Brennan
15 posters

Page 12 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next

Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 12 Empty Jungle Republic - Game Over

Post by Ian Brennan Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

To see live countdown widgets when logged in, go to Profile, Preferences, choose to always allow HTML, and save.

Game Information:

Last edited by Ian Brennan on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:19 am; edited 10 times in total
Ian Brennan
Ian Brennan
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 12 Empty Re: Jungle Republic - Game Over

Post by Jesse St. James Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:48 pm

Lol you think I'm bad because I'm nooby? Village is clearly doomed or you're just trying to save your ass. I just think this anonymous set up is weird and on forums, I play mafia on the server all the time, and on Epic Mafia.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:49 pm

My experiance at noc is kinda poor, Would that answer your question?

Also jesse we didnt say you were bad, we were just analysing you
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:55 pm

Okay, I have read a lot more of this and I have decided that I'm going to vote for.

Emma Pillsbury
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Hummel Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:57 pm

Why is that?
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:02 pm

Blaine Anderson wrote:Vote: Emma Pillsbury

I'm tired now, will provide my reasons and full analysis tomorrow, but I'm clear with Mike.

He's a village idiot

Well I think from this format we need a lynch or we lose? (Please correct me if I'm wrong) Everyone is voting for Emma and has provided decent examples as to why she is bad except for Blaine who just said he'll prove it later. I can always change it that's just who I have my vote on now Smile
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:03 pm

I dont know, As she shows bad signs she showed some good signs too, like if she was mafia she would continued to push the wagon on me because im not on her team
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:05 pm

Mike Chang wrote:I dont know, As she shows bad signs she showed some good signs too, like if she was mafia she would continued to push the wagon on me because im not on her team

Or she is just really good, and that's and upper-level mafia tactic to clean her from (you) the most active person in the game. This is really hard for me she is just who I have my vote on right now.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:06 pm

Well I didnt say she is clean but remeber I am the most active and at that time i was the mian lynch target :3
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:11 pm

Emma Pillsbury wrote:^u scum??

Blaine who is an easier lynch Me or Mike? It seems you never have any reasoning but wagon, i think he isn't in your team at least

How did she try and save you when she pointed at you and called you scum lol. :c
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:14 pm

Well I pointed that out, she did that to try and save her a$$, bad move I know . I didnt say she is clean, just telling you the facts,

Also read my post this page about emma contains everything she ever said with explaining
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:15 pm

I am going to sleep now, Anyway I will see who to vote tomorrow
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Hummel Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:30 pm

Alrighty Jesse
I don't think there is enough evidence for a lynch at this time but I do believe that your reasons for a vote at this stage are justified somewhat by the reasons that people like mike have posted

However I think also that your choosing of Blaine as a source is dubious due to me and others not trusting him too much at this stage. I take what he says with a pinch of salt and with you using it I have to apply that to you as well.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Smythe Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:23 pm

Hi, sorry for the inactivity/lurking, I've been busy with real life stuff, anyways I feel I have time to post some more of my thoughts now.

I still feel Emma maybe scum, mainly because of her buddying of Mike which has been previously mentioned, she also ignores the pressure put onto her from Mike with his analysis on her. However, she is attempting to help town by providing her reads on other players, I'll still need some more time to get a perfectly accurate read on her.

Jessie having just entered the game, it's clear he's quite inexperienced or likely scum. I am not much of a fan of his actions so far, obviously parroting other players, particularly Blaine by voting Emma for decent examples provided on why she is scum. Mind being more specific of these examples, rather than just following other players who decided to vote her. The fact he chooses to follow Blaine, who's actions have been rather sketchy, would not surprise me if Jesse and Blaine turn out to be scum partners, more likely being mafia.

For now until he provides better logic for a vote
Unvote Emma Pillsbury
Vote Jesse St. James
Sebastian Smythe
Sebastian Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Karofsky Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:18 pm

Confirming substitution/role.
Dave Karofsky
Dave Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Pillsbury Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:10 pm

Saving myslef? Blaine (bad) voted with no reasons, I tried to make him show one, he would not, has not, will not!

I look at Mike's post again and he responded to my posts on Finn with "Because are not looking at Finn atm", is odd. Some of it is misrep as I said last page, and I don't see a strong read against me outside of that.
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:58 am

Actually the read on you is mostly fictional, While some believe in it I think you are mostly town with a slight chance of mafia, . Also your way of trying to make reasons appear you used is not valid, You didnt ask for reasons, you tried to push to vote back to someone else
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Marley Rose Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:25 am

Dave is Werewolf solely for being an asshole in the series.
Marley Rose
Marley Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:56 am

Marley Rose wrote:Dave is Werewolf solely for being an asshole in the series.

Other than the fact that he only confirmed *scarsam*

Give this guy a bit of time, he will hopefully catch up
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by April Rhodes Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:05 am

Alright people we need to decide on a lynch vote so everyone should post reads and vote/figure out who they are voting.

Marley Rose - Town, she's made some really solid posts that are extremely helpful in that they actually contain opinions and discussion points. By far the most townish member.

Blaine Anderson - Scum, as his posting suggests he *thinks* he's really good when in fact he is extremely scum. This is who I'm placing my vote on.

Sebastian Smythe - town as I think he's tried to generate discussion which is always something I think is overlooked as a town read

Dave Karofsky - Null, but I won't be surprised if he is one of those scum inactives

Finn Hudson - leaning town due to strong opinions but I need more

Jesse St. James - Null, inactive so I have no read on him

Mike Chang - leaning scum, as he's repeatedly ignored pretty much everyone telling him what he should do. seems to suggest a general lack of care for the village's wellbeing. only saving grace is  good activity + newbie scum are usually more reserved

Sunshine Corazon - Leaning scum, only due to lack of posts.
More posts at same level = solid town for me

Emma Pillsbury - Null, good activity most some posts are just...off in the sense they are vague and unclear, but then she's got some good other posts as well.

Kurt Hummel - Leaning scum for some confusing posts and in general lack of content.

Mercedes Jones - Probably second strongest town, some really good posts with solid content, wish you could give us more.

Vote Blaine Anderson

If we could get more activity from people other than the usual suspects (emma, mike, blaine) that would be cool. That includes myself, as I will do my best to step it up.
April Rhodes
April Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:19 am

The proplem is as most people know, the more you post the more mistakes you might make,

Ofcorse I dont care about this because I dont need to hide this but At the moment I got 3 targets I might vote for as need

either (from highest to lowest)

1-Kurt Hummel
2-Blaine Anderson
3-Emma Pillsbury

but for the moment I will keep my vote at Kurt untill I feel it is needed
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes Jones Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:38 am

@Emma- The reason I've posted so much about Mike and Blaine, is that they've given me more to look at. For a lot of other people, I felt there really wasn't much to say other than "Still inactive, do something".

Mike... what? First you post a massive wall of text attempting to build a case against Emma, now you're saying it's mostly fictional and that you're thinking she might be town? Can you please explain this?

Jesse, though it's important to get a lynch, the fact that you've provided absolutely none of your own analysis and reasoning is of extreme suspicion. It's so blatant it's really quite alarming. It's very scummy, and not at all in the interests of the village. I hope you've got some good points.

unvote
Vote Jesse St. James

I feel it might be time to post my reads of various players
Reads!:

If you guys want me to elaborate on any of these, I'll certainly oblige (and you'll probably get another wall of text). Also I'm still thinking things through, so my reads don't quite fit the overall picture, they're just my impression of each individual player.

Kurt, Blaine, Jesse and Mike are my top lynch targets. I'm a little hesitant on Mike, and Jesse still has a solid opportunity to change my mind, given that he has only just joined and has yet to post much. I'll leave my vote as is for now though.
Mercedes Jones
Mercedes Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:53 am

I did "analyse her" and i did explain that she might be mafia or townie, I am not sure about it though as she shows signs of both
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Marley Rose Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:31 am

The new Jesse is quite interesting, he just voted on Emma with little to no basis or reasoning at all. Saying "I agree" to whatever discussion and scumtells that other people had, do nothing except make you look scummier. 

It's too early to call it but Jessie St. James is letting out a few scum slips of his own. Bandwagoning in Forum Mafia without contributing early without even giving an overview on the current situation puts him on thin ice. 

Rather than contributing, he immediately jumped on Emma Pilsbury (whose current alignment is shaky as well) to try to fall in favor of town.

Today will be difficult to put together on who gets lynched. The results of one lynch/kill will open up a myriad of different opportunities and shed some light on a lot of scum tells.

Emma, Mike and Blaine really make it difficult for me to put a read on other players. I'll need to know more about their take on one another. A decent one. Except Mike, I've heard enough from you, since your read will span in a whole page of scattered thoughts.
Marley Rose
Marley Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:10 am

Kurt Hummel wrote:Alrighty Jesse
I don't think there is enough evidence for a lynch at this time but I do believe that your reasons for a vote at this stage are justified somewhat by the reasons that people like mike have posted

However I think also that your choosing of Blaine as a source is dubious due to me and others not trusting him too much at this stage. I take what he says with a pinch of salt and with you using it I have to apply that to you as well.

I was actually quoting Blaine to show I'm not basing my opinion on nothing like he was. I think he's sketchy too lol, it's always sketchy in mafia when you say someone's mafia with no proof. When I said I might switch my vote, the person who I might have switched it too was Blaine.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:27 am

Emma Pillsbury wrote:^
I was going to bring up him using WE it is a scum tell

Instead of changing vote to Sebastian like I was going to for buddying MIke, I will keep it.
Marley Rose wrote:I'm still waiting on claims from Emma Pilsbury and April Rhodes. They seem to have each other's backs.
Do I look like some kind of moron? I will not make a claim during day1. And I may have joked I had April's back once but that point is not true.

Also, I think it's necessary to go further into my own reads. First of all, I initially concluded it was Emma and said I am subject to change my vote. As things develop on the last day I still might. It seems from reading through the first couple of pages that Emma was trying to find whatever read she could. She also made several claims of people buddying but in the first couple pages she herself claims that she "joked" and buddied with April, which is just major hypocracy. She is throwing random leads out of the air, and not ever going in depth on a specific lead. Rather she lists a bunch of them, hoping that the town will take one and elaborate on it in the future. Also she uses words like "moron" which is just not ever going to clean you in my book. If you want me to assume you are a clean villager, please play the game that way.

Furthermore, I used what a lot of other people said in their initial reads to help me conclude my own because I really did not want to read all the pages I missed...

Emma Pillsbury wrote:im not sure if you can see it but AFAIK p90 begins with reply 90=post 91, Count from there I guess :)Looks like youre the 99th post in the thread and its the 179th on the whole forum, CARMEL SCHOOL >> ALL!

The Forum page is "98 replies" on the thread now aswell.

Kurt what does the last sentence mean?

Also, when people start to get scum reads on her when she starts claiming that everyone is parroting, trying to just come up with bad reads, she tries to clearly change the subject and just write about the activity of the forum.

In the end, although I can still change my vote, my main reason for voting Emma is not because of her hypocracy with things like parroting and buddying, as we've seen her do with April. It's just that to me she has not done anything to prove that she is not scum. Her reads never seem to be great, as I said she just lists them and never really goes in depth. As I also said, she is calling people out for things she is done. If she really is village, she is doing a really bad job convincing me :/ Sorry Emma, but for now my vote stays.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next