PO Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Republic - Game Over

+11
Kurt Hummel
Blaine Anderson
Mercedes Jones
Sunshine Corazon
April Rhodes
Mike Chang
Emma Pillsbury
Sebastian Smythe
Marley Rose
Finn Hudson
Ian Brennan
15 posters

Page 23 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next

Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 23 Empty Jungle Republic - Game Over

Post by Ian Brennan Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

To see live countdown widgets when logged in, go to Profile, Preferences, choose to always allow HTML, and save.

Game Information:

Last edited by Ian Brennan on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:19 am; edited 10 times in total
Ian Brennan
Ian Brennan
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 23 Empty Re: Jungle Republic - Game Over

Post by Mike Chang Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:59 am

Well check every single game where mafia were lynched

they never post that they are mafia untill their bah post

if it was ok i can link you ~50 games where the same happens, and he isnt even dead and he knows it ;>
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:01 am

Since we can speak about non-ingoing noc games

Secret Society Mafia, look at Not L when he got lynched and he is a bad guy.. isnt that the same style of our friend here

interesting
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Hummel Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:12 pm

I remember vaguely examples of the opposite being used though.... hmmm ... one may come to me. What I'm saying is that 1 example isnt really conclusive proof, well, just take Blaine's exit for example actually, fairly similar and he turned out to be town.
But still got 1 day and a half ish to go so even though at L-1 there is little need to lynch yet, I think we can still get more info out of everyone.

"You probably didn't even read my post it was the most town thing ever." - Jesse
Shouting and calling people mafia and ww isnt the most towny thing ever. But I would like to know more about why you chose those people as that could help a lot decide people's fate.

Mike - WW search, you sure you got both?

Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:39 pm

`jesse i got, and im dieing next night anyway
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:54 pm

Kurt Hummel wrote:I remember vaguely examples of the opposite being used though.... hmmm ... one may come to me. What I'm saying is that 1 example isnt really conclusive proof, well, just take Blaine's exit for example actually, fairly similar and he turned out to be town.
But still got 1 day and a half ish to go so even though at L-1 there is little need to lynch yet, I think we can still get more info out of everyone.

"You probably didn't even read my post it was the most town thing ever." - Jesse
Shouting and calling people mafia and ww isnt the most towny thing ever. But I would like to know more about why you chose those people as that could help a lot decide people's fate.

Mike - WW search, you sure you got both?

It's literally the most obvious thing ever that Marley is Mafia. I pointed it out the very first day, and her logic / skimming, only makes it more and more obvious. Mafia read way less in depth than village, because they don't need to. She is trying to look like she scum hunts but just repeats facts already said by other people. April, has literally contributed nothing in 10 days, her most recent post is do you even lift... Her only player analysis post she said Sebastian and Marley were clean, and Marley is the 2nd biggest scum lead behind Mike Chang. Finally, Sunshine came and posted that Mike Chang was obviously Seer, then went AFK for like 10 days... Probably his partner, or Finn Hudson for rushing the hammer on me with 2 days left...
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:54 pm

Sorry the first minute of day 2 I should have said.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:58 pm

Well your note on marley - Seb - April is interesting as always, But remeber that both the WW and villagers need to hunt mafia . also both the villagers and mafia need to hunt WW. So I urge everyone INCLUDING MAFIA to help us get rid of the ww, the seer (me) can't directly or indirectly affect mafia at all, more like a named townie vs mafia Smile
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:18 pm

Mike Chang wrote:Well your note on marley - Seb - April is interesting as always, But remeber that both the WW<you and ur friends> and villagers need to hunt mafia . also both the villagers and mafia need to hunt WW. So I urge everyone INCLUDING MAFIA to help us get rid of the ww, the seer (me) can't directly or indirectly affect mafia at all, more like a named townie vs mafia Smile

DUDE YOU'RE WOLF. Everyone is going to facepalm so hard when I flip seer. I went through all of this to get lynched lmao, and btw, nice job repeating exactly what I said about lynching you.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:35 pm

Well sorry to give you a surprise but your trick will not work, there is ONE seer and that is me <3
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine Corazon Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:54 pm

Hey
Erm sorry I forgot to say I wouldn't have access for a while, heaps busy for another few days.

If we still have time and people are unsure the alternative is to vote the scummiest player not mike/jesse and then see who the werewolves kill, but idek if there is enough activity for that.

Apologies all.
Byeeee
Sunshine Corazon
Sunshine Corazon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:17 pm

Well feel free but I feel that is unnessesary as this gives our wolf an extra day to live

it would be a waste to miss this day as a lynch to a confirmed scum either way .
instead of going no you no you talk to no end I ask everyone who hasnt voted to pick a target, you see the last 4 days which are the extended time have been.. wasted... so we need to get more productive days asap Smile
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:22 pm

Jesse St. James wrote:You probably didn't even read my post it was the most town thing ever.

Just to point out, this post shows you anther prove that he knew he wasn't hammered, he is actually a desperate scum... come on posting a post and calling it "most town thing ever" means you have been working on it to appear like that...

a town player would let things go their natural ways , Like I am a town and I am not trying to make my self appear to have "" Legit grammar and low number of votes. Just like some of us do. I intend to actually use the way I usually speak and not make one post full of bs and calling others to not vote me because that post appears town even thought the inspector checked I am guilty
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by April Rhodes Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:59 pm

jesse u didn't answer my question???
April Rhodes
April Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Pillsbury Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:27 pm

I'll make it Jesse if i have to for lynch, otherwise, I like Sunshines plan:

Unvote: Mike Chang
Vote: Finn Hudson
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Hudson Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:45 pm

Emma Pillsbury wrote:I'll make it Jesse if i have to for lynch, otherwise, I like Sunshines plan:

Unvote: Mike Chang
Vote: Finn Hudson

I still want the explanation for the vote, which you promised but never gave.
Finn Hudson
Finn Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:04 pm

April Rhodes wrote:jesse u didn't answer my question???

I might've missed it in the 10 billion pages of nothingness but Jesse, you mind explaining why you voted Dave after inspecting him as Town? Even w/ the possibility of mafia, it doesn't make sense to vote him unless you have a really strong mafia read on him.

Is this your question? I already answered it. I said it was the first day, I wanted him to be active, I was planning on changing my vote. It was the same reason you voted inactive Jesse. Also, it was to get scum tells, + his insights on other players.

But seriously it was the first day of a 10 day week... Honestly I've answered this question 30 times, And Marley answered it as well.

Also @ Emma

I think Finn might be scum as well. Probably werewolf with Mike, because he put hammer on me, and doesn't provide much insight to the town EVER. And I think too strongly the mafia duo of April and Marley. However, I think the PR Crossing is a good idea.

It is obvious Mike isn't going to get lynched, and werewolf has to kill the seer tonight, or else it could find their partner.

This way at least I'm not just lynched, because the real seer [me] will die tonight anyways. Because I'll scout someone and find out their Mikes partner Smile but I'll die anyways... unless dumb...

I hate to say this but I respect Mike's activity a lot. Mike, what do you think about lynching Finn Hudson, or is he your partner? I'd suggest lynching April or Marley, but Werewolf will kill them eventually.

@ Sunshine, you posted before the official prod, so you are still alive.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by April Rhodes Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:42 pm

April Rhodes wrote:do u even lift
April Rhodes
April Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Pillsbury Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:32 am

Finn, misinderstanding, this is not what I meant with "more", but my reasons are:
-If Mike is Werewolf i think you're his partner, and I said this too much day 1, with the early quick opinion switch, open buddying later, you vote him and take it back when it gets big alot.
-If Jesse is Werewolf then I don't have a good guess for the other, but I have the read on you, so it works. Not too much in your posts, I think, and some of what's above is bad even when Mike is town, totally under the radar day 2 and you joined jesse in the silly "we" "ww" argument then try to hammer him early, seems desperate.

Hammer on a Werewolf seems it is more Mafia, but it wasn't a hammer, so maybe you both knew that, or mafia is a good lynch too. Smile And if you know the partner will die maybe you tried to end the day early, that post is bad any way to read it IMO.

I think a lynch is good and this seems safer, get a likely bad guy if we don't know with Jesse vs Mike.
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Pillsbury Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:40 am

Jesse, whats PR crossing?
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:18 am

Emma Pillsbury wrote:Jesse, whats PR crossing?

Power Roll crossing. Something done over night to confirm rolls. One of us will die tonight, then the other is lynched tomorrow.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Hummel Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:47 am

Surely NOT killing each other would be better for both of you due to a kill revealing the other. You could say that the seer would be able to find the other ww but that just creates the circle again of "I found both" "no I found both" therefore meaning that both of you can stay alive.
However unless both of you werent ww/seer then the ww would be able to frame... Its not a given that ww will kill either of you tonight.

But on the topic of who to vote it needs to be done soonish, the voting of someone else though could provide a less risky result than a possible vote of seer.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:05 am

I assure you jesse is a wolf Smile but if you want to go for a safer lynch go for it but that will be bad for me to die for nothing this night...
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Hummel Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:22 am

And Jesse will assure otherwise

Also as you might die this night would you mind sharing on who the 2nd ww is?
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:35 am

I have a nice feeling that the 2nd ww is either Finn or You (no offense bro Wink)
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:15 am

BTW I would settle for trying to lynch a possible 2nd ww and we get the jesse later(esp if I die Razz)
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next