PO Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Republic - Game Over

+11
Kurt Hummel
Blaine Anderson
Mercedes Jones
Sunshine Corazon
April Rhodes
Mike Chang
Emma Pillsbury
Sebastian Smythe
Marley Rose
Finn Hudson
Ian Brennan
15 posters

Page 29 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next

Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 29 Empty Jungle Republic - Game Over

Post by Ian Brennan Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

To see live countdown widgets when logged in, go to Profile, Preferences, choose to always allow HTML, and save.

Game Information:

Last edited by Ian Brennan on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:19 am; edited 10 times in total
Ian Brennan
Ian Brennan
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 29 Empty Re: Jungle Republic - Game Over

Post by Emma Pillsbury Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:05 am

Kurt, I see what you mean, it is ideal, getting on the middle of the lynches, but there is part I don't like, when you say this
Kurt Hummel wrote:But if I were Mafia then hammering out in the open would be the total opposite to what I would want to do at this stage. I would want to have it so people wouldn't be able to notice I was following the consensus if I were as opposed to my own points.
if you say this, but no one is looking on you, is it true? Sebastian votes you day 1, Mike did it, and Marley Day 2, but you are not in the light now, i still read town infact, so the argument like wifom is hard. You seem to say here, you know it looks bad, then it can't be bad, but it was not talked about when you did it, only when it gets said now. you can say that to make a reason for bad behavior, if you didn't know we saw.

Mod can you say in the count, who is to die, if nothing will change? Marley says her, but I am sad if a person lynches me when I don't know with tricks.

vote: Marley Rose

Not a hammer, we both think she is the lynch this is just in case it's wrong, I am sleeping, I don't want a mislynch then. And the points, for lynch on a bad guy Smile
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 29 Empty VOTECOUNT 4.3

Post by Ian Brennan Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:19 am

Emma Pillsbury (2) - Marley Rose, Mercedes Jones (L-2)
April Rhodes (0) -
Marley Rose (3) - April Rhodes, Sunshine Corazon, Emma Pillsbury (L-1)
Dave Karofsky (0) -
Sunshine Corazon (0) -
Kurt Hummel (0) -
Mercedes Jones (0) -

7 people are playing. 4 votes are required to lynch a player.

If the deadline were to occur right now, Marley Rose would be lynched.

Because this setup is nightless, if no player reaches 4 votes before the deadline, plurality will apply and the player with the most votes on them will be lynched.

In the event of a tie between players, whoever received the most votes first (measured starting with the last time they were affected by a vote or unvote) will be lynched.

Deadline is Friday, July 19 at 07:00 GMT +0, approximately 2.5 hours from now.
Ian Brennan
Ian Brennan
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Marley Rose Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:33 am

Sunshine Corazon wrote:HIHIHI

will post before deadline again

@marley;
Marley Rose wrote:I've said what I needed to say and plurality will likely lynch me out. Good luck town.

Saying things like that is so unhelpful.
If you are town I will be upset as heck. = (
I mean seriously I'm sure you knew when you posted that you could get the lynch off you.
To be fair, when I saw the deadline before it was at 2 hours and no one was active. So I was sure it was going to run down. (I was basing it off the clock and had to leave) 

I may have misread that.
Marley Rose
Marley Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Marley Rose Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:41 am

Sunshine, if you'll be upset when I get lynched why are you doubting your own vote. I've already clearly stated my points towards Emma, April, and you on why you are scum. You're just further proving my claim on the possibility of a scumteam between you and Emma, and using my initial partnering as April to tilt the votes towards you. 

Emma just pretty much dropped the hammer on me (L1) with inactive players so I'll do my best to try and sort things out before I go.

Dave is still coasting, his refusal to drop a vote is extremely scummy. I may have misread this because he's letting the majority vote on me, yet not putting down the hammer nor the L-1 on Emma. His indecisiveness could be a result of knowing neither faction is correct with the scumreads and is trying to play along with whatever with slow/choppy reads on the town. 

This act should be considered as well.
Marley Rose
Marley Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes Jones Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:01 am

Dave, who are you thinking is the best candidate for a lynch? I mean the deadline is just 2 hours away.

Emma, the issue I have with you using the timing of my posts against me like that is that you've picked up on something that seems odd, but it really seems like you've jumped to that conclusion- it's as if you're presenting a "what if" case as evidence against me.

My response is still the same- I wanted to read things through, come to a solid conclusion before acting- you could point to the posts I made in the interim between the seer claims surfacing and deciding on Jesse, but one of those posts was merely responding to Finn's question of me, while the other was pushing Mike on something he had consistently and overtly did throughout the game up until that point. Neither post required much analysis or critical thinking to make, whereas reaching a solid verdict on who was ww/seer required a decent effort.
Mercedes Jones
Mercedes Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Karofsky Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:51 am

>indecisiveness
i didnt drop a hammer because i didnt wanna vote without finishing reading day 1 if i could. however i didnt find time to finish so im just gonna hafta go off what i did read.
i was well aware of the deadline and made sure to get on for it so dont worry bout that
top scumread atm is marley, my reasoning so far is in my last post. think shes most likely to have been partnered with seb.
i dont see the emma argument much. i mean to me she just interprets the game differently from most of us which is evident in her fixations on certain weird things. but i didnt find much evidence that she was partnered with seb so ya.
sorry for inactivity and stuff hope to be more active tomorrow. but ya dropping the hammer.
vote marley rose
Dave Karofsky
Dave Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 29 Empty HAMMER

Post by Ian Brennan Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:56 am

Emma Pillsbury (2) - Marley Rose, Mercedes Jones (L-2)
April Rhodes (0) -
Marley Rose (4) - April Rhodes, Sunshine Corazon, Emma Pillsbury, Dave Karofsky (L-0)
Dave Karofsky (0) -
Sunshine Corazon (0) -
Kurt Hummel (0) -
Mercedes Jones (0) -

7 people are playing. 4 votes are required to lynch a player.

If the deadline were to occur right now, Marley Rose would be lynched.

Because this setup is nightless, if no player reaches 4 votes before the deadline, plurality will apply and the player with the most votes on them will be lynched.

In the event of a tie between players, whoever received the most votes first (measured starting with the last time they were affected by a vote or unvote) will be lynched.

DAY 4 RESULT:
Ian Brennan
Ian Brennan
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 29 Empty VOTECOUNT 5.0

Post by Ian Brennan Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:06 am

Emma Pillsbury (0) -
April Rhodes (0) -
Dave Karofsky (0) -
Sunshine Corazon (0) -
Kurt Hummel (0) -
Mercedes Jones (0) -

6 people are playing. 4 votes are required to lynch a player.

If the deadline were to occur right now, Emma Pillsbury would be lynched (having had the most votes from yesterday).

Deadline is Tuesday, July 23 at 07:00 GMT +0, approximately 4 days from now.
Ian Brennan
Ian Brennan
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Pillsbury Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:38 am

Another Blaine, I will be reading this in weeks, and not think Marley is good. My ideas from last time say, it is Mercedes + Kurt or Mercedes + April, probably with April, but I think from that, the best vote is Mercedes, either way has her.

vote: Mercedes Jones
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes Jones Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:28 pm

Emma, you've barely responded to any of my counter-points that I made in order to explain why I am not scum. Also, no analysis, no reaction to the flip?

Your evidence for a scumteam between me and Kurt is... what exactly? Half your argument seems to revolve around me being widely perceived as town- what kind of basis is this?

Your points about me and April are a bit more sound, but I'd like you to elaborate a little more on your points regarding my reactions to the day 2 posting- I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Kurt, why did you not use your vote? I mean, you had ample opportunity to use it.

That's all for now, I've got to go. I'll provide a bit more depth later when I've got time.
Mercedes Jones
Mercedes Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Pillsbury Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:11 am

I have to write some tomorrow, but one thing is easy to say, her Day 2 is a big point, I think. It isn't old Dave, with the replacing, but a day with no ideas. April doesnt look as good, as you say, if you think it is bad to do this.
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post by April Rhodes Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:58 am

Hi I am posting on my phone to let you know I am currently in the middle of a 3-day trip w/ little access. Will have time to do proper responses etc on Sunday.
April Rhodes
April Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Pillsbury Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:37 pm

About Marley, it makes Jesse's idea of Sebastian's team, all buddies on day 1, wrong, this doesn't clean April but it means to look on her in a different way. If we think the two said Day 1, "he is a bad guy", Kurt and I look bad, Mercedes just a little, Sunshine said it before but then went back a little, on the end of page 13. This is one of only two maybe bad things I see in a Sunshine post, the other is in this--
Sunshine Corazon wrote:not gonna lie; I hate being nightkilled
-There is a town reason to do it, but I think, even Mercedes will agree, a mafia really wants to not die, so he will post more now, if there is no night deaths for people looking town. If I die in a night, it is 2 points, not great but it is Okay.
-But Sunshine's posts look town to me, from day 1 to 4, and this says I doubt it, I will explain later in the post.
The Sebastian reads are the big thing we have, that was an argument on Marley, I don't know what else to learn. Marley said a team of April + me, I know this is wrong Smile

Mercedes
Spoiler:

The thing of the vote is, I think it's April and Mercedes, but I don't know who else can be April's partner, maybe Sunshine, but she brings attention on Dave and Kurt, maybe on me but I had it already. Surprised Mercedes has buddies, Marley was one, but other people too, in a way it is safer I think, but like before, I will vote either.

Sunshine looks good to me, and the idea she is with April is hard, I think, more than Kurt or Dave with Mercedes.
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 29 Empty VOTECOUNT 5.1

Post by Ian Brennan Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:02 am

Emma Pillsbury (0) -
April Rhodes (0) -
Dave Karofsky (0) -
Sunshine Corazon (0) -
Kurt Hummel (0) -
Mercedes Jones (1) - Emma Pillsbury (L-3)

6 people are playing. 4 votes are required to lynch a player.

If the deadline were to occur right now, Mercedes Jones would be lynched.

Deadline is Tuesday, July 23 at 07:00 GMT +0, approximately 2 days from now.
Ian Brennan
Ian Brennan
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes Jones Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:54 am

Just like to point out that Kurt was extremely passive D4. Most of the time he was merely responding to questions and comments directed at him- he seldom shared his opinion, and rarely made a case against anyone. Not to mention not voting.

Emma Pillsbury wrote:It is more Werewolf, but I think caution in making posts and opinions is a bad sign. I don't mean caution of a lynch, making a decision day 2 can be hard as town, I didn't want to lynch a Seer. But I did have opinions, questions, when I see the claims, April and old Dave did not at all, I think yours was a little bad.

What on Earth led you to believe I simply sat back and waited for everyone else to post their thoughts before I shared mine? It took me a while to develop my perspective, but I was asking questions, applying pressure, which is what you suggest should make us view you as town. So you're either misrepresenting events or you're implementing a double-standard.

I take a while to form my opinions because I want to be right. I want to lynch scum and developing a strong, well-thought case is of critical importance to accurately lynch scum.

To respond to your concerns that I might be scum with April- So, from what I'm getting, your focussing in on me having the same lynch targets as April, the fact that I changed my view of her earlier, after I realised my case against her was nowhere near as strong as I'd thought, claiming that my stance on D2 inactivity is inconsistent.

First of all, my stance on D2 inactivity is not inconsistent. I realised that it was a poor argument as I posted earlier, that it was more a null tell. The reason it appears to clean April is that it had comprised a significant portion of my reasoning against her. Since I realised that it wasn't a great argument, I was forced to re-evaluate my case on her, start re-reading other players. My weakened April argument was then outweighed by evidence against you and Marley- D2 inactivity did not clean her, the fact that you and Marley were more scummy did.

For the fact April and I shared similar thoughts on who to lynch- what evidence is there that this isn't a coincidence? I used my own reasoning, brought my own points forward, and I feel I should point out that I wasn't at all confident in Marley as a lynch candidate- I wasn't confident in my case against her, you were by far the most viable lynch target in my eyes.

Emma Pillsbury wrote:
Mercedes Jones wrote:@Emma The evidence was there, it's just analysis was a little difficult and frustrating due to the level of WIFOM involved in analysing Jesse's reads.
Every body, read this sentence, there's evidence, but no use of the evidence.

What exactly are you trying to get at here? The way you appeal to everyone else really comes off as scum trying to get a mislynch, rather than town actually trying to determine who's truly scum.

Despite Emma being a massive scumread, I'm going to vote Kurt Hummel. We need to focus more on Sunshine, Dave and Kurt, since they're really flying under the radar. Picking on Kurt rather than the other 2 for reasons stated above.
Mercedes Jones
Mercedes Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Karofsky Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:47 am

hi guys should be able to be more active from here on out.

day 1 observations continued:

mercedes jones:

mercedes wrote:Sunshine, Kurt, Sebastian and Dave (lol, is he even playing?) are the ones I'm wary of. Posts have been either devoid of content or illustrate a suspiciously high level of caution. Combined with their lurking, I think it's time to do something about this.

Unvote
Vote Sebastian Smythe

ah here is the seb vote. id say this is inconclusive. def cant say mercedes is cleaned of being maf because this since it really was just a light pressure vote. interesting though that she chose to vote seb out of the three mentioned! @mercedes any reasoning for this or just coincidence or what?

mercedes wrote:Sebastian- His posts have been summarising a lot, and analysis has tended to the skim the surface or not really add anything new. He seems highly cautious. These tendencies I described aren't really so prominent, so I have him as slight scum

somewhat mellow read. she doesnt put seb as one of her top lynch targets. nothing strikes me as off here but its pretty inconclusive.

emma pillsbury:

emma wrote:-Sebastian asks good questions but his ideas are not so good, still second. It's a lot between Blaine and him.
Sebastian scum but less than above, I gave my reason earlier

i think shes saying seb is second on her scumlist to blaine? i feel like it would absolutely be in scums interests to place a partner as scumread #2 since this operates as a weak bus while letting them focus the lynch on someone else. also the reasoning seems real poor. not conclusve though.

seb wrote:Hi, sorry for the inactivity/lurking, I've been busy with real life stuff, anyways I feel I have time to post some more of my thoughts now.

I still feel Emma maybe scum, mainly because of her buddying of Mike which has been previously mentioned, she also ignores the pressure put onto her from Mike with his analysis on her. However, she is attempting to help town by providing her reads on other players, I'll still need some more time to get a perfectly accurate read on her.

Jessie having just entered the game, it's clear he's quite inexperienced or likely scum. I am not much of a fan of his actions so far, obviously parroting other players, particularly Blaine by voting Emma for decent examples provided on why she is scum. Mind being more specific of these examples, rather than just following other players who decided to vote her. The fact he chooses to follow Blaine, who's actions have been rather sketchy, would not surprise me if Jesse and Blaine turn out to be scum partners, more likely being mafia.

For now until he provides better logic for a vote
Unvote Emma Pillsbury
Vote Jesse St. James

wow so this one is interesting. im starting to see emma as a potential partner even more. seb seems to write off his suspicions of emma altogether too easily. her reads really werent that great but rather than being critical of them he uses it as an excuse to unvote.
also i hate this because its largely hypothetical but if emma is mafia then it is interesting that seb basically offers a chainsaw defense by attacking jesse for his vote on emma. seeing as people have already mentioned jesses parroting this comes across to me as largely inconsistent and possibly a result of an eagerness to push the pressure off a scumpartner.
that being said this might simply be indicative of sebs allignment rather than emmas.

emma responding to blaine wrote:-my vote on you stands from early, never refuse to stand on it, not hesitant. Go back and read if you are not remembering, I almost switched onto Sebastian, and then you give another tell ("we")

i seemed to have missed the part where emma "almost switched onto sebastian"? @emma what was this referring to? can you point me to your post where you say this in particular?

emma wrote:Sebastian--
-posts are only a few, cautious, not a big tell though
-I thought he and Mike buddied before. he took it back, and if you look, Mike's opinion on a player is like the players opinion on Mike, can be a tell for less experience or bad, so not big again, but still suspicious.
-Posts are big but parrot alot, it takes time to find all the ones he copies, but if you still don't believe me, I can look for many.

makes a good point about mike being easily buddyed up with and that seb had seemed to take advantage of that. much better reasoning provided for scumread here actually.

april rhodes:

april wrote:Sebastian Smythe - town as I think he's tried to generate discussion which is always something I think is overlooked as a town read
Kurt Hummel - Leaning scum for some confusing posts and in general lack of content.

here are the infamous reads that april got "mixed up". as i said i find it hard to believe someone can get reads mixed up like that. its impossible to disprove since i went back and looked and april said nothing about either of the two prior to the post. however it is mostly a gut feeling but i really feel like april simply said she got them mixed up.

kurt hummel:

kurt wrote:Sebastian: Scum. Going to have to repeat what others have said here as not a lot on you.... But the confirmation of parroting came a lot later to me than everyone else i think. The last post was what gave it away I think and you even admitted to "lurking" which was probably just so people would recognise it was you but still, not the best way of prooving you are town.

openly parrots a scumread but i think its interesting that this scumread has really only developed since sebs last post? unless im misinterpreting that? also interesting that kurt hadnt weighed in at all on seb until most of the game had done so. doesnt look too good.

sunshine corazon:

sunshine wrote:Some of the stuff blaine says is quite unnecessary; e.g. so much of his sebastian read was fluffy stuff talking about literature essays, tryinga re-read it to work out if he would do that as scum.

possible chainsaw here especially in that she focuses on blaines poor use of allusion or whatever when i thought his seb read was totally valid. comes across to me as trying to write off the whole read simply because of a bit of "fluff".

sebs reads:

seb wrote:
Anyways, here are my reads on other players as of now:

Mike: Despite making a large quantity of posts, he is still a mixed bag in my opinion. A lot of his posts contain quite a bit of fluff, and most of them are generally useless. He made himself seem quite scummy earlier, arguing with Blaine and posting with thoughts all over the place. He is shown to be inexperienced and is rather new to forum mafia/NOC forum mafia, so he may be having trouble adjusting to the atmosphere. For now, I'll have to say he is slightly scum, he has made attempts to make reads and analyses in order to help the town thought, but he has had plenty of actions that would suggest mafia.

Blaine: His extreme tunneling of Mike and sudden turnaround suggests he is likely scum, more likely werewolf. He has gone through and has made analyses for Emma and I, which are beneficial for the town, but for all we know, he could be trying to save himself of scum. I'm really not a big fan of Blaine's read on me, he basically says I'm a poor player and keeps saying how I would not do well with literature essays. This is a forum mafia game on the internet, I'm not going to treat this as if I were writting for a school essay. I also label him as scum

Jesse: As I've mentioned numerous times, he didn't use much logic when he first voted for Emma, but he is now giving some good reads and is using logic to scumhunt, which is quite town-sided, and I've have to say he is slightly town

Sunshine: It's still rather hard to get a good read on her, mainly due to her lack of activity, and her opinions being those of the others. She is trying to get other players to give their reads on other players, but didn't really do so herself in her second post. Her latest post was better, actually giving more reads on other players, I still find it rather interesting how she feels Marley and Mercedes are not town-sided. As of now she seems to be null town

Dave: null

Mercedes: Her posts are very supportive for the town, I can't really find anything that would suggest she is scum, she provides reads and promotes discussion in the game, so town.

Emma: As I've mentioned, here is apparent buddying between her and Mike, which may suggest she is scum considering Mike himself is not in a very good position right now. Emma's arguments now are rather good and she is defending herself quite well, but for now she is slightly scum

Kurt: Honestly, I'm having trouble making out of his posts, but he is at least trying to attempt to help the town, and has pretty much overcame his early parroting of Finn's vote on Mike. null town

Sorry I'm really tired now and I will try to post the rest of my reads tomorrow.

did not post reads on:
1)marley
2)april
3)finn

of the three two have flipped nonmafia so i wouldnt say this necessarily looks bad on april but its inconclusive either way.
its really hard to interpret these in a way thats not wifom but ill try.
the emma read is really weird to me. emma buddying someone who is the likely lynch target suggests she is scum? imo buddying someone like mercedes who everyone thought was town would be scummier like idek what hes getting at. also her "arguments are rather good"? i dont see this at all either. plus if you really think that and think shes defending herself well then why would you even have her listed as scum. this whole read seems off to me.
other than what the fuck do you have to do to get on this guys scumlist i dont have much to say about this unfortunately..

so ya thats it for my analysis of seb interactions. see my post on the last page for it all! incoming post with conlusions drawn from the two of them and then thoughts on recent events if i have time.
Dave Karofsky
Dave Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Karofsky Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:14 am

intoducing the dave-o-meter!

here i will rank the likely hood of each player being partnered up with seb based on my analysis.

most likely:

1) sunshine. early game scumread seemed fabricated, avoided giving opinions later in the day

2) emma. emma: 6. just noticed that seb was willing to say "kurt made up for early day scuminess" in his reads but emma was still leaning scum despite improved posting? highly inconsistent and looks bad on both of em. also things would just make sense were emma mafia.

possible:

3) april. avoided talking about him almost entirely and as i said i have trouble buying the read mixup thing.

4) kurt. said little about seb and waited till late.

unlikely:

5) mercedes. weirdest part was her chosing seb out of the 3 "inactives" to pressure.

literally impossible:

6) dave. literally impossible.

k thats it for me for now. updated thoughts on the rest of the game not having to do with day 1 coming up later!
Dave Karofsky
Dave Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Karofsky Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:17 am

oh and with less than 2 days left people need to step up their game. i mean i know im not one to talk but even with all my busyness irl ive still been hunting scum.

vote sunshine corazon
Dave Karofsky
Dave Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes Jones Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:26 am

Dave, I can't 100% remember why I chose to vote Sebastian, since that was so early on. Certainly, his posts came across as someone trying to post while not actually getting involved in the discussion, so he was definitely suspicious, which is part of the reason I chose to vote him. I think it was also partially arbitrary, since he wasn't the only one with worrying activity/post content at that point, and I really just wanted to start applying some pressure.
Mercedes Jones
Mercedes Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Hummel Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:38 am

Dave's thing could be useful actually for a general pattern however I don't think its sunshine. She went totally against seb in day 1, a lot more than I would expect a bus to pull off. Her actions would probably have caused a seb lynch if it weren't for Blaine.

Dave Karovsky - null, but I won't be surprised if he is one of those scum inactives.
From April
In the day 1 reads just posting in my looking at other people but got a quite odd feeling from this. I was like "do you know something we don't?"
Probably me just reading too much into it. But Mafia would be annoyed at an inactive partner and would try lots of ways to get them active and I think this does show that. Hardly conclusive though.

Just some quick input really.

Mercedes: I was not "extremely" passive, one might be able to justify " a little bit passive" but not extremely. I posted an in depth analysis of why Marley was probably bad and didn't vote because she was being lynched by plurarity anyway. I always try to go by the motto I just made up " only use vote when necessary, its the only weapon us town have so use it wisely" yeah big points there.

Dave is an interesting character and that point on April above entertains the possibility of a team between them. But as I said it was extremely weak (a genuine use of extremely) though I might look a bit more into it.

What do people think about an April/Dave scum team (me there confirming to Emma that I need other peoples opinions,  lol no just starting discussion)
And don't take it all from that random read I posted, even I see its perhaps reading a little bit too in depth.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Pillsbury Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:30 am

Mercedes Jones wrote:
Emma Pillsbury wrote:It is more Werewolf, but I think caution in making posts and opinions is a bad sign. I don't mean caution of a lynch, making a decision day 2 can be hard as town, I didn't want to lynch a Seer. But I did have opinions, questions, when I see the claims, April and old Dave did not at all, I think yours was a little bad.

What on Earth led you to believe I simply sat back and waited for everyone else to post their thoughts before I shared mine? It took me a while to develop my perspective, but I was asking questions, applying pressure, which is what you suggest should make us view you as town. So you're either misrepresenting events or you're implementing a double-standard.

I take a while to form my opinions because I want to be right. I want to lynch scum and developing a strong, well-thought case is of critical importance to accurately lynch scum.

That's not what I am saying, my point will not go through...the idea is, I think most players (not April, Dave) had opinions fast, or got to questions and pressure as soon as they can. I did have an opinion fast, but I doubted it, but even then I am moving as fast as I can. Without day talk it is a small sign, I maybe read into this too much, but it still seems weird, to say "I don't want to react yet", I think.

To respond to your concerns that I might be scum with April- So, from what I'm getting, your focussing in on me having the same lynch targets as April, the fact that I changed my view of her earlier, after I realised my case against her was nowhere near as strong as I'd thought, claiming that my stance on D2 inactivity is inconsistent.

First of all, my stance on D2 inactivity is not inconsistent. I realised that it was a poor argument as I posted earlier, that it was more a null tell. The reason it appears to clean April is that it had comprised a significant portion of my reasoning against her. Since I realised that it wasn't a great argument, I was forced to re-evaluate my case on her, start re-reading other players. My weakened April argument was then outweighed by evidence against you and Marley- D2 inactivity did not clean her, the fact that you and Marley were more scummy did.
I don't think I said it is inconsistent, I don't think so, but I think it is wrong, a Day 2 of no content is bad, not null, I think. It is an opinion, if you do not agree, that is possible, but it looks like trying to say, a tell is nothing, ignore it.

For the fact April and I shared similar thoughts on who to lynch- what evidence is there that this isn't a coincidence? I used my own reasoning, brought my own points forward, and I feel I should point out that I wasn't at all confident in Marley as a lynch candidate- I wasn't confident in my case against her, you were by far the most viable lynch target in my eyes.
The evidence is, it looks bad, with the other points Smile

Emma Pillsbury wrote:
Mercedes Jones wrote:@Emma The evidence was there, it's just analysis was a little difficult and frustrating due to the level of WIFOM involved in analysing Jesse's reads.
Every body, read this sentence, there's evidence, but no use of the evidence.

What exactly are you trying to get at here? The way you appeal to everyone else really comes off as scum trying to get a mislynch, rather than town actually trying to determine who's truly scum.
If I said this to you, on some idea, you will say it is nothing, but there is a reason for this. When we argue this way, back and forth, it's just us, others are out of it, if I want to lynch a bad guy I need help, one vote isn't all. I want everyone to read, and see you are bad.

Dave
Its on page 4, I wish I switched now--
Emma Pillsbury wrote:^
I was going to bring up him using WE it is a scum tell

Instead of changing vote to Sebastian like I was going to for buddying MIke, I will keep it.
I can't prove this, when Sebastian died first, but I wanted to get him day 2. Blaine seemed worse, every point he made was bad, his votes were just wagons, I did have a better case on him. Sebastian parroted a lot, and he was my second, if he would had the votes day 1 Blaine got, I would help it, but Blaine looked like an "obvious bad guy", even voted me for no reason. He was my top scum, Sebastian was next.

Kurt
LOL
At first I think, April said to look at Dave day 3, this means it is not them, but this was late, after Finn was going to die.
April Rhodes wrote:The recent reads post was good with a lot of strong opinions, but some questionable posts earlier are really leading me to believe these are slips and that Emma is scum. I would put her over Dave simply due to her being around and more active than Dave, although def. not over Marley.

/end emma
I asked her about it, and I got this
April Rhodes wrote:I meant that I would lynch Marley over Dave right now since Dave's inactivity means we have less to work with.
I think it is weird, to say a mafia read but then not vote for inactivity, but I think Mercedes is a better partner for her, also. I don't think it is them, but it is possible, more than I thought earlier.
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Hummel Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:57 pm

Yus! Made people laugh in serious game, excellent Very Happy

But hey im just trying to make people think and not just focus incessantly however I would like to point on "after Finn was going to do" this is perfect territory for a bus so the fact that Dave isnt top doesnt mean that they arent together. But the main reason why the wouldnt be and i was surprised it wasnt picked out was that Dave was voting April in Day 4... though admittidly he did go off to Hammer Marley but what can I say about Hammering really...
Loooool Yeah just read over their massive fight over what tunneling means. Bit too extravagent to be a team? Though it is a subject that doesnt really need to be defined and does draw attention away from them together. Not really sure that they would pull off something that odd though.

BUT Wait a minute, Just a second, Somethings not right :O
Anyone else notice that both Blaine and Marley were posting things that said emma was scum. Blaine started out by Raging against Emma first and then swapping to Seb and also Marley, not in that kind of way but kept on Emma at the end. Both were VTs......
Just noticed that I am going to end up accusing everyone by the end of this day... not a good sign
But on Emma... hmm had Seb down as scum in first set of reads and visa versa... So not sure overall. Though Seb did try to save Emma by voting Jesse as fast as possible once Jesse voted Emma pg 12 people.

Emma has a lot against her, and the Dave/April was more of discussion starting, we shouldnt just focus on a couple. Also deadline closing people.
Buuuuuut Emma is like the only one doing lots of stuff recently with the rest of us just popping in. Dave and Merc helping quite a bit as well though........
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine Corazon Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:52 pm

Hi

Poo : (

I really don't know anymore. Honestly when marley flipped town it made me feel as if I have no clue in this game...

Only have time for some quick things but I have some thoughts + questions;

~ @kurt; when did you decide I was town? Sorry if I missed something but felt as if your read on me was changing late d4 (towards scum/null) and now you're quite adamant i'm town. Also if marley was probably bad, why didn't you vote her? (Just want you to elaborate on that point a bit)
Also who do you most think is scum because it's not that clear if you don't vote.?

~ dave's logic.... I dunno. I can't see how my vote of seb was fabricated. His kind of play is something I will jump on alllllll the time and it was scummy. His last post of the day was quite scummy, and had I been around I probably would have re-voted him.
@dave; what do your reads look like as a whole? (Not just with the "dave-o-meter")
Also even though I dunno about emma this irked me; "also things would just make sense were emma mafia."
Just trying to think hard, my gut would say dave is mafia. (Still working out what the logic says though)

~ @mercedes; Not in too much of a position to demand this but can you do a fleshed out read of both dave and april? Not 100% sure what you think of them
Also why is emma no longer "the most viable lynch target"

Byeee for now bye
Sunshine Corazon
Sunshine Corazon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes Jones Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:06 pm

I've done a bit more of an analysis on Emma's day 1 posts. I haven't mentioned any points that I think have already been brought up. I'm still going through her D4, but I just want to point out that Emma didn't actually vote anyone D4 until there was significant pressure on them (Both times she brought them to L-1. On Marley, that was practically a hammer, given how close it was to deadline and the level of activity- it was extremely unlikely that Marley would've avoided the lynch after that)

Day 1:

The main points are: the way Emma casually mentions that she was going to vote Seb is suspicious. If he was an early scumread, why did you not look to pressure or ask questions or anything like that? The fact that it was only mentioned in passing suggests that this is just talk and that she had no intention of actually doing so.

Also Sebastian apparently plays along with Emma's misrepresentation.

Now to respond to more recent posts:
Emma's recent post:

@Sunshine
First of all, Emma is the most viable lynch candidate at this point. My vote on Kurt was more for pressure, I was thinking I could try to push on some of the people flying under the radar a little, get some responses out of them. But that clearly isn't viable- we haven't the time or activity for that to work.

April- I'm thinking town. Her day 1 was suspicious, no doubt, with the way she pushed Blaine, however, it might not be the worst tunnel, given the way he was behaving. Still worth noting. I've previously mentioned her D2 was null, and given my reasons for that. Since then, she's been arguing well and bringing some good points forth. Furthermore, I don't think it likely she's on a team with Emma (Who I'm very confident is scum)- they've been goig at each other pretty hard, and although April focussed on Marley, Emma did vote to bring April to L-1, so I'm thinking it may be genuine.

Dave- I'll go null, though I'll admit, I haven't looked at him as closely as some others. That D1 hammer was quite suspicious (It's kind of funny how similar it is to his recent hammer), but who knows where that would lead? We can't follow it due to Dave having to sub out. His recent posting has seemed pretty good, he's presenting some decent reasoning. His recent hammer is also suspect, but it really could've been just deadline panic. My last post before deadline was roughly 2 hours before, meaning his hammer occurred with a negligible period between it and the deadline.
Mercedes Jones
Mercedes Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes Jones Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:07 pm

Oh and Unvote
Vote Emma Pillsbury
Mercedes Jones
Mercedes Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content