PO Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Republic - Game Over

+11
Kurt Hummel
Blaine Anderson
Mercedes Jones
Sunshine Corazon
April Rhodes
Mike Chang
Emma Pillsbury
Sebastian Smythe
Marley Rose
Finn Hudson
Ian Brennan
15 posters

Page 24 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 35  Next

Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 24 Empty Jungle Republic - Game Over

Post by Ian Brennan Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

To see live countdown widgets when logged in, go to Profile, Preferences, choose to always allow HTML, and save.

Game Information:

Last edited by Ian Brennan on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:19 am; edited 10 times in total
Ian Brennan
Ian Brennan
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 24 Empty Re: Jungle Republic - Game Over

Post by Marley Rose Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:16 am

Jesse, if you're going to base off your final scum claims in retaliation to everyone who voted against you it'll do no good. You're just wasting words and this just puts more tension against you. I don't know if you're L-1 or hammered right now but keep in mind that if you do flip wolf, all your claims lose credibility. You blatantly ignored all points against you as well that helped tip you over Mike. 

Most of the village is pretty much on board that Mike is a somewhat inexperienced player that would really put the village in a risky situation, like right now. 

But if you're looking at this from an outside POV then it's clear why most of the votes are on you. It's nothing personal but the village has too much to risk by taking your claims. 

If you do flip Seer then that would be truly unfortunate, manage to clear Dave as a WW buddy and incriminate Mike as the actual WW, even pose off April as a potential buddy.

But keep in mind that you can't really undo Mike's plays and early soft claims. 

He does act scummy, but there is no chance that you'd go unscathed from all of this.. 

If you flip Seer, we vote Mike.
If you flip Wolf, Mike gets slaughtered. 

All this commotion and petty defenses are going to do either of you nothing. 

The lingering threat of mafia is still there, but the top priority is finding either the buddywolf. It would be selfish of a player to hope for a crossfire from the wolf and eventually find him. 

and saying that I've just been parroting is just plain bullshit. Read over again, you're not doing yourself any gems.
Marley Rose
Marley Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:23 am

What Marley said is the reason I might try to use this turn to find the 2nd WW, if we get the 2nd WW then the whole WW thread is GONE and I would have done all what i can do as the seer . But the activity is bad and if it says like that i would say getting a wolf is better than nothing

Jesse is as L2 after you unvoted him
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:24 am

edit: L1 as the one who voted me was emma and she went for finn (writing mistakes)
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Hummel Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:35 am

Yeah I had a feeling you'd put me in there as well
but i also thought it would be more than a "feeling"... you sounded pretty sure earlier.

But let me try and persuade you otherwise. I believe that my posts have been helpful and insightful to our town cause. For example my reads at the end of Day 1 shed new light on then dubious matters. The one on Marley to start with was pretty much the first example against Marley. This was previously unheard of due to the majority calling her as town. Now I did ultimately think of her as town but overall it wasnt to the same scale as everyone before. Then this even led to others looking deeper into her posts making mine a very pro town post due to its leads into further analysis. It wasnt even that one post either. Posts looking at Finn and Jesse as well also looked into areas that people previously hadnt which means instead of me parroting the same of stuff like some others, I am able to form my own opinions and create new ways of analysing people which on the whole is a very pro town thing to do. Overall I hope i shown here in brief how my posts are helping the town and how they show that I am town.

But then why would Mike think of me as ww you might say?  I believe events at the start and those concerning Blaine have tinted his vision of me. There is clear evidence on the first page of me parroting Finn, this i wont deny, what I am denying is that this was due to us being a scum team together. That isnt what Mike is suggesting but the bandwaggoning itself is a very scummy move. This however was not my aim as stated before. It was merely an extension of RVS and a way of extracting infomation from everyone. Additionaly the fact that I didnt vote against Blaine was due to his massive reaction that was totally over the top and even though this does happen a lot,the scale of it threw me a tiny bit. I hope this clears up any reasons why one would think me as scum in the first place.

This leads me on to say how I believe that Jesse is in fact trying to copy how Blaine reacted to show himself as town which we as town should not ignore! Even though Jesse has shown some town points, taking off like Blaine did would show how he could be trying to cover his tracks in some respects. Therefore showing that he could be the scum actually. However the thing with this is that if Blaine did do this then there is the chance that Jesse is in fact town due to the similarities before a hammer.

In conclusion I hope I have swayed people's views of me back to the truth which is that i am town. But also that what Jesse is employing is a direct link back to Blaine's reaction, for better or for worse.

----

Just seen Mike's new post and I think that would be a logical way of concluding this day phase but again we need to have that 2nd option as being more likely than if we were to vote jesse or mike.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:07 am

As I said I still have a "gut feeling" you might be a ww or a baddy but this post is very insightful and for now if we are going to focus on anther target i might see about Finn
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:56 pm

12 hours,, I urge the village to take a stand
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 24 Empty VOTECOUNT 2.3

Post by Ian Brennan Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:30 pm

Emma Pillsbury (0) -
Mike Chang (1) - Jesse St. James (L-5)
Jesse St. James (5) - Mike Chang, Sunshine Corazon, Mercedes Jones, Marley Rose, Finn Hudson (L-1)
April Rhodes (0) -
Marley Rose (0) -
Dave Karofsky (0) -
Finn Hudson (0) - Emma Pillsbury (L-5)
Sunshine Corazon (0) -
Kurt Hummel (0) -
Mercedes Jones (0) -

10 people are playing. 6 votes are required to lynch a player.

Deadline is Thursday, July 11 at 05:00 GMT +0, approximately 12 hours from now.
Ian Brennan
Ian Brennan
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:26 pm

WHO DIDN'T VOTE:

Kurt (gives reason that the day is still at the start.. OK)
April (Hopefully will put a vote sometime)
Dave (He is well i guess prodded but still he didnt even post a reply)
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:06 pm

I'm done with this. I'm going to laugh like hell, when I flip Seer after all the work I put in. If you are village take your vote off me now, the real seer [me] will die tonight anyways. A no lynch is better than a lynch because you're all just guessing I'm the seer.

Marley, me saying you're mafia is not lashing out at you. I know I'm right im a professional scum hunter.

Mike is obvious scum for pushing this vote omg... Real seer always wants no vote in this situation he has nothing to lose from getting me voted. Because real seer knows they can't prove who is seer from who is not... THis is his inexperience thats why with 2 days left I suggested PR Crossing.

VILLAGE PLEASE I'M YOUR BROTHEREN ATLEAST LET THE WOLVES FEAST ON ME TONIGHT AND LYNCH MIKE TOMORROW, OR ELSE HE GETS A FREE KILL
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:13 pm

Do you guys really think I would go through all this trouble for 11 pages if I was actually an investigated wolf... PLEASE. I spent so much time trying to help you all and you all vote for me. Idk if I should just quit forum mafia or what.

YOU HAVE A PURE 50-50 ON LYNCHING SEER OR WOLF IF YOU LYNCH ME MIKE WILL KILL SOMEONE TONIGHT [Probably Mercredes because she's a good town player] RATHER THAN KILLING ME TONIGHT BECAUSE IM SEER.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:27 pm

and before I die Kurt is obviously village... he has done nothing but provide the village with insight, and he is hesitant on hammering because he does not want to look like scum when i flip seer. I WILL NOW GIVE MY FULL LIST OF PLAYERS ANALYSIS BEFORE I DIE BECAUSE I CAN HELP US WIN EVEN WHEN IM DEAD.

MARLEY: SCUM. SHE HAS DONE NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME SHIT ALREADY STATED BY OTHERS, AND IS GOING HARD FOR A LYNCH RIGHT NOW BECAUSE SHE'S MAFIA. SHE GAINS NOTHING OUT OF A NO LYNCH.

APRIL: POSSIBLY NOT SCUM BECAUSE SHE HASNT HAMMERED ME. MAFIA DOESNT GIVE A CRAP WHO THEY KILL THEY JUST WANT KILLS.

SUNSHINE: AFK TOWN. SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE SMART ENOUGH TO SUGGEST PR CROSSING, AND DID IT LITERALLY RIGHT AS I WAS GOING TO.

EMMA: OBVIOUSLY TOWN. IF SHE WAS SCUM SHE WOULD HAVE SWITCHED VOTES TO HAMMER ME.

DAVE: WE DONT KNOW. IM GOING TO ASSUME HE IS THE MAFIA WITH MARLEY DUE TO PROCESS OF ELIMINATION.

MERCEDES: A LITTLE BIT SCUM. I THINK IF SHE WAS TOWN SHE WOULD HAVE TAKEN HER VOTE OFF ME, AND THEN HAMMERED WHEN SHE GOT BACK. BUT OTHER THAN THAT ONLY INSIGHTFUL POSTS THAT POINT OUT SHE IS TOWN.

FINN: NO INSIGHTFUL POSTS. PROBABLY MIKES PARTNER. PUT HAMMER ON ME, RUSHING THE VOTE, ETC. WOLF.

MIKE: REPSECT HIM BECAUSE HES ACTIVE, IM SEER, HE HAS TO BE WOLF 2.

KURT: ONLY INSIGHTFUL POSTS, AFTER REREADING STUFF, HE IS CLEARLY TRYING TO FULLY ANALYZE MY ACTIONS AS WELL AS MIKES, THIS IS SOMETHING TOWN WOULD DO. TOWN.

tl;dr

Wolves: Mike and Finn
Mafia: Marley and Dave

The only reason I've swung off April as Mafia is because she would have blitz hammered, and before she became annoying and AFK, her posts were pretty pro town. I just buddied her with Marley at first, because they both said each other were clean as well as Sebas, which no one but them did d1.

@MARLEY: MY CLAIMS WONT LOSE VALIDITY BECAUSE IM GOING TO FLIP SEER. WHY ELSE WOULD I BOTHER, OR ELSE ID BE SHOUTING OUT POINTERS TO MY PARTNER.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:37 pm

TL;DR

Really what are you trying to do Jesse? BOTH OF US KNOW WHAT YOU ARE. And both of us know that this is going in a way bad for the ww(you)

Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:42 pm

YOU HAVE A PURE 50-50 ON LYNCHING SEER OR WOLF IF YOU LYNCH ME MIKE WILL KILL SOMEONE TONIGHT [Probably Mercredes because she's a good town player] RATHER THAN KILLING ME TONIGHT BECAUSE IM SEER.

So instead of giving us reasons of being a seer you give us reason of the 50%-50% which is invalid, I dont know what do you think atm but let me give u a small idea

If i was wolf WHY WOULD I CLAIM SEER? really wining with one wolf is hard and if i was faking there is no way that i can know If you was seer(which is a lie cus I am the seer)., but lets say or a moment that you are the seer and watch how it goes, If i knew you are the seer killing you would solve things, yet claiming if i was the wolf would set my team to 1 member which is basicly a lose, while also random aiming

If it was my first time in mafia i wouldnt do something that stubid, yet your fake claiming makes sense, its the only thing you can do at your setuation
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:18 pm

Because you wanted to fake Seer so the village wouldn't lynch you, and to get a free kill when the village suspected you were mafia. Dude Im gonna die so whatever you even fucking slipped so hard as to acknowledge my seer claim, but everyone just ignores that and says Im mafia. If they actually read everything I said you'd be lynched by now, the only one who seems to be reading everything is Kurt, and that is why he hasn't lynched me. You have done nothing to help the fucking town, this isn't that hard.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:29 pm

It would be dumb to claim seer as wolf, because if i was wolf i will be lynched next night anyway, also i claimed while i am not under any pressure

while you claimed under lynch pole

playing scummy or not has nothing to do with the fact that i have been prepairing for this claim since my 3rd post in teh game
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:39 pm

6 hours, if this lynch doesnt happen and i die next night I will go and hunt you down one BY ONE then burn your PC Wink
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:36 pm

Is everyone away? 5 hours remaining., I think we should really do something because leaving this day without a lynch is the worst possible case
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:08 pm

Ok I will go to sleep after ~20 minites, its basicly 3:00 after midnight here (in other words, VERY LATE)

Just a note : if this lynch didnt happen I saw Kurt check this thread, also a guest(who is Dave as I think!)

Gnight (this might be my last post in this game since i will die tonight :>)
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Hummel Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:02 pm

Yep have been re-reading over things so going with gut feeling on this one as this lynch has to happen in my opinion so

vote Jesse.

Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:04 pm

I thank you for doing the right choose

Now my soul can rest in peace after i get eaten
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 24 Empty HAMMER

Post by Ian Brennan Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:33 pm

Emma Pillsbury (0) -
Mike Chang (1) - Jesse St. James (L-5)
Jesse St. James (6) - Mike Chang, Sunshine Corazon, Mercedes Jones, Marley Rose, Finn Hudson, Kurt Hummel (L-0)
April Rhodes (0) -
Marley Rose (0) -
Dave Karofsky (0) -
Finn Hudson (0) - Emma Pillsbury (L-5)
Sunshine Corazon (0) -
Kurt Hummel (0) -
Mercedes Jones (0) -

10 people are playing. 6 votes are required to lynch a player.

DAY 2 RESULT:

It is now Night 2. Mafia, Werewolves, and Seer, please use your Quicktopics to discuss and send in actions. You have until Saturday, July 13 at 00:00 GMT +0, approximately 2 days from now.
Ian Brennan
Ian Brennan
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 24 Empty ACTIVITY REPORT

Post by Ian Brennan Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:56 am

Dave Karofsky has been replaced due to inactivity. A different user is now using the account.
Ian Brennan
Ian Brennan
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Brennan Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:08 pm

bump

Last edited by Ian Brennan on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ian Brennan
Ian Brennan
Mod Account

Back to top Go down