PO Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Republic - Game Over

+11
Kurt Hummel
Blaine Anderson
Mercedes Jones
Sunshine Corazon
April Rhodes
Mike Chang
Emma Pillsbury
Sebastian Smythe
Marley Rose
Finn Hudson
Ian Brennan
15 posters

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next

Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 4 Empty Jungle Republic - Game Over

Post by Ian Brennan Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

To see live countdown widgets when logged in, go to Profile, Preferences, choose to always allow HTML, and save.

Game Information:

Last edited by Ian Brennan on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:19 am; edited 10 times in total
Ian Brennan
Ian Brennan
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 4 Empty Re: Jungle Republic - Game Over

Post by Mike Chang Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:50 am

Blaine AndersonMike here and i JUST NOTICED SOMETHING VERY SCUMMY HERE AFTER RE_READING THIS COMMENT wrote:Hello ZZZx.

He does not understand that the votes for his "WW" comment was just fake and for fun, we were planning to take that off later in the game. wait a sec, we? planning? As well as i know there is no communication outside the game which means, they have a way of communicating somehow which ends up as Scum Smile

As a mafia, being bandwagoned on the first day is quite too much stress for the newbie to handle.I disagree  He attacks the wagons by harping on "Lynch me for WW", yet not understanding that the lynch on him is due to his bad reaction which followed.

He is appealing to fear -- "Lynch me and you'll be sorry", repeatedly multiple times. Scums like to repeat their points multiple times. Such as this one.like you did with the ww and the "we"?

The "sheep" effect was not going to lynch you; why are you so defensive hmm?because unlike many i like to answer anything because i have no fear

I hope the town sees the point; this guy is leaking scum and he has no idea how to cover up the gap due to inexperience.and you just leaked info my friend . Mission accomplished
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Pillsbury Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:08 pm

^
I was going to bring up him using WE it is a scum tell

Instead of changing vote to Sebastian like I was going to for buddying MIke, I will keep it.
Marley Rose wrote:I'm still waiting on claims from Emma Pilsbury and April Rhodes. They seem to have each other's backs.
Do I look like some kind of moron? I will not make a claim during day1. And I may have joked I had April's back once but that point is not true.
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:09 pm

Well Also good thing i remebered 

Unvote - vote Blaine

Its not only we, he said they planned to remove the vote, and he wasnt hte one who put the vote first,
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Smythe Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:16 pm

Okay, it seems my post seems to have been defending Mike Chang, which was not my original intent, but looking back it makes it seem like i'm buddying/parroting with him.

Sunshine Corazon wrote:However, I think the scummiest player is definitely sebastian Smythe though.

vote Sebastian Smythe

Do you have an opinion? He actually hasn't said anything is scummy and has just summarised stuff which is so much easier for scum to do than actually scumhunt. His posts indicate that he's trying to appear helpful without being helpful. He also sounds experienced so I expect him to actually scumhunt from, even this early in the game.

gg no re

My previous post, which I feel was a mistake to make was made as I've mentioned before, it seems I'm protected Mike which was not my intent. However, I do feel my post makes the point that Finn and Kurt are likely scum partners, and they're my two top scumreads currently. 

Kurt Hummel wrote:My idea was only really to see how people would react to that sort of voting, as hadnt been tried yet ... i did get the backlash i predicted and some other things ... so not a totally wasted vote 
currently trying to work out blaines thought process in their votes

Honestly, this is rather poor logic and you are not helping yourself. At least Blaine attempted to cover himself up (which he has done a nice job) for seemingly parroting Finn. Again, you just simply said Finn's point was 'interesting' and followed his vote, shortly after he posted. 

Mike, you're not doing a good job at trying to cover yourself up either, you claim you are trying to scumhunt, yet all you're doing is try to defend yourself (which honestly you're not doing a great job at). It would help if you gave us more of you opinion on other players. Your reactions since I've last posted are getting worse and worse, and it's making you seem more and more scum.

Mike Chang wrote:Well Also good thing i remebered 

Unvote - vote Blaine

Its not only we, he said they planned to remove the vote, and he wasnt hte one who put the vote first,

He didn't remove the vote because you continued to react poorly to the votes on you. Your simply voting him as he is trying to get the scum out of you. For now my vote will remain on Kurt until I hear more from him.
Sebastian Smythe
Sebastian Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Pillsbury Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:18 pm

I have another point or two--
-It was weird when Finn parroted Mike on page 2 about randing but then voted for him on page 3 for the same thing
-I agree with Mike about the string of votes is bad. But this may be Werewolf vs Mafia so that does not make Mike good
-Marley stopped tunneling Mike rather suddenly, This is unusual for her
-I do not want anyone to know whether I am Town or Seer yet so don't ask me that again. If Werewolf targets town and thinks he is seer this is good and if Werewolf decides not to target Seer because he thinks he is Town this is good too. Marley are you having trouble going from server to forum mafia?
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post by Marley Rose Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:36 pm

Emma Pillsbury wrote:-Marley stopped tunneling Mike rather suddenly, This is unusual for her
I backed off to see Mike Chang's response to his claim being ushered. As I backed down he seems to have grown more confident that the town would be losing a valuable asset should he be lynched. 
-I do not want anyone to know whether I am Town or Seer yet so don't ask me that again. If Werewolf targets town and thinks he is seer this is good and if Werewolf decides not to target Seer because he thinks he is Town this is good too. Marley are you having trouble going from server to forum mafia?
It's not my first walk in the park. You're a tad hasty. I'm not asking for you to claim roles, I'm simply waiting for your output on the game (which might be poor wording on my part). 
Marley Rose
Marley Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:39 pm

Sebastian Smythe wrote:Okay, it seems my post seems to have been defending Mike Chang, which was not my original intent, but looking back it makes it seem like i'm buddying/parroting with him.

Sunshine Corazon wrote:However, I think the scummiest player is definitely sebastian Smythe though.

vote Sebastian Smythe

Do you have an opinion? He actually hasn't said anything is scummy and has just summarised stuff which is so much easier for scum to do than actually scumhunt. His posts indicate that he's trying to appear helpful without being helpful. He also sounds experienced so I expect him to actually scumhunt from, even this early in the game.

gg no re

My previous post, which I feel was a mistake to make was made as I've mentioned before, it seems I'm protected Mike which was not my intent. However, I do feel my post makes the point that Finn and Kurt are likely scum partners, and they're my two top scumreads currently. 

Kurt Hummel wrote:My idea was only really to see how people would react to that sort of voting, as hadnt been tried yet ... i did get the backlash i predicted and some other things ... so not a totally wasted vote 

Honestly, this is rather poor logic and you are not helping yourself. At least Blaine attempted to cover himself up (which he has done a nice job) for seemingly parroting Finn. Again, you just simply said Finn's point was 'interesting' and followed his vote, shortly after he posted. 

Mike, you're not doing a good job at trying to cover yourself up either I am not covering my self, you claim you are trying to scumhunt I already got the biggest lead yet with the usage of We were planning, as for this game this either means he contacted him outside the game (ban) Or they know who they are (ban) or they are (scum), yet all you're doing is try to defend yourself (which honestly you're not doing a great job at). It would help if you gave us more of you opinion on other players. Your reactions since I've last posted are getting worse and worse I am confused at this point, But well, I will give many scum reads soon, and it's making you seem more and more scum.

Unvote - vote Blaine

He didn't remove the vote because you continued to react poorly to the votes on you. Your simply voting him as he is trying to get the scum out of you. For now my vote will remain on Kurt until I hear more from him.You appear to not have read the last 3 posts, if saying lets hunt ww is scum then saying "We were planning to remove it later in the game " is superiorly scum.
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:42 pm

Also claiming seer shouldnt be done untill both ww are found or If there is an Urgent need as it can kill the only way of kinding wws , mafias alone will probubly lose after seer claims and gets both the wws, because he can lead the game onward
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Marley Rose Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:42 pm

April Rhodes and Dave Karofsky are inactive.

scumbuddies sipping tea enjoying town destroy one another go

It's difficult to shift attention from Mike Chang, really, considering he's done nothing that'll lean him to town.
Marley Rose
Marley Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:44 pm

Emma Pillsbury wrote:I have another point or two--
-It was weird when Finn parroted Mike on page 2 about randing but then voted for him on page 3 for the same thing He voted me because i said Finn in the TV program is a friend of Mike and he said i was buddying him and voted me 
-I agree with Mike about the string of votes is bad. But this may be Werewolf vs Mafia so that does not make Mike good You are doing good about not trusting anyone, that is the way to do it
-Marley stopped tunneling Mike rather suddenly, This is unusual for her I dont know why but this suggects that you knew who she is... interresting point
-I do not want anyone to know whether I am Town or Seer yet so don't ask me that again. If Werewolf targets town and thinks he is seer this is good and if Werewolf decides not to target Seer because he thinks he is Town this is good too Totally correct. Marley are you having trouble going from server to forum mafia?
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:46 pm

Marley Rose wrote:April Rhodes and Dave Karofsky are inactive. Did they even confirm?

scumbuddies sipping tea enjoying town destroy one another go

It's difficult to shift attention from Mike Chang, really, considering he's done nothing that'll lean him to town. Ah i done nothing but make some people like our friend Blaine do mistakes, as much as they bring reasons at me i bring them reason why their reasons cant exsist, I am not cleaning my self for the moment, but as soon we get hold of the first mafia or ww which will be soon ill clean my self from one of the sides anyway
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Marley Rose Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:47 pm

Also bringing up the importance of seer, in hopes that we take the clue. It seems like an off play, truly. Though from his current play (which is scatterbrained and messy) it'll be difficult to expect and take his word to it. 

Pulling off his "plan that's so crazy that it might just work" card really pits me in a dilemma on whether or not to have him lynched out.
Marley Rose
Marley Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:52 pm

Marley Rose wrote:Also bringing up the importance of seer, in hopes that we take the clue. It seems like an off play, truly. Though from his current play (which is scatterbrained and messy) it'll be difficult to expect and take his word to it. 

Pulling off his "plan that's so crazy that it might just work" card really pits me in a dilemma on whether or not to have him lynched out.
 also you might want to  /watch?v=v4_BfuFoYmUa as a video is better than a 10000 words notice how he was considered a "pirate"
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Marley Rose Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:07 pm

:v
Marley Rose
Marley Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Pillsbury Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:08 pm

Marley Rose wrote:It's not my first walk in the park. You're a tad hasty. I'm not asking for you to claim roles, I'm simply waiting for your output on the game (which might be poor wording on my part).
Okay. Smile Are you asking for something I have still not done now? No reads until April, Finn, Jesse, and Kurt post more content or a few more days (real life), sorry. Sunshine and Mercedes haven't posted much but theyre posts are good work I think. (Dave has not confirmed so beneft of the doubt for him.)

Mike Chang wrote:He voted me because i said Finn in the TV program is a friend of Mike and he said i was buddying him and voted me
I'm still suspicious of him :p
This is unusual for her I dont know why but this suggects that you knew who she is... interresting point
I Meant within this game. I do have an idea who she is Surprised but I dont want to be embarrassed if its wrong
Sorry if I have missed anything. More posts come up on every F5!
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:11 pm

Wink I actually love quick chats, slow chats every one hour are boring and give no real help but ill quote that part for you in a moment
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:14 pm

ME wrote:Also Finn is one of My (Mike) friends in our Kingdom of Glee, ofc He will get the right idea :3 (its good to do some googling)
his reply 
HIM wrote:Vote Mike Chang

He seems pretty obvious right now, he tries to tag along with me. Also that move of saying to hunt werewolves was kind of obvious since he did not say "Lets hunt werewolves and mafia"

Page 3
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Pillsbury Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:44 pm

page 2
Mike Chang wrote:also can we stop randing votes everywhere and start talking in a humanized way? Werewolfs hunting needs some common sense, Werewolfs have no common sense cus they eat human flesh and thats no healthy at all
Finn Hudson wrote:I think we need to all slow down and stop all this unproductive randing, it would be better if we gave at least some justification to our votes
Finn parroted a little bit before with only 8 minutes between those 2 so it's funny he thinks you are scum next page

---

I Just saw this--
Mercedes Jones wrote:Also, how do you get it to display more posts per page?
The web address for the page includes the first reply on the page, for instance, "p15"= page 2. 15 post per page is constant or else this wouldnt work I think I could be wrong though
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:46 pm

he thought im scum like right after a post
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Pillsbury Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:49 pm

LOL true
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:50 pm

I said that both Finn and Mike are friend in "Glee" and he said Oh you buddy me Obv MAFIA! *votes*
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Pillsbury Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:59 pm

it took 1 post of yours for Finn to go from "I second Mike" to "I accuse Mike" and your post wasnt that bad. so he's suspicous in my eyes
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Hummel Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:02 pm

Sebastian Smythe wrote:Okay, it seems my post seems to have been defending Mike Chang, which was not my original intent, but looking back it makes it seem like i'm buddying/parroting with him.

vote Sebastian Smythe

gg no re

Mike, you're not doing a good job at trying to cover yourself up either, you claim you are trying to scumhunt, yet all you're doing is try to defend yourself (which honestly you're not doing a great job at). It would help if you gave us more of you opinion on other players. Your reactions since I've last posted are getting worse and worse, and it's making you seem more and more scum.

Unvote - vote Blaine

He didn't remove the vote because you continued to react poorly to the votes on you. Your simply voting him as he is trying to get the scum out of you. For now my vote will remain on Kurt until I hear more from him.

I think my character is the gay one... Nice
Anways

I was not trying to help self only trying to help the town as a whole. The more we can get the maf and ww to come out then the better. This was what I was doing. As seen this has already partially sparked debates onto other people so this plan works to some degree. You say how blain was trying to cover himself up but I'm not trying to do that as I have nothing to hide just an attempt at a means to a town victory. 

However due to this always being a short term tactic unvotes due usefulness of the plan having been exhausted... For now
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:04 pm

BTW where can i see post number?

If i am nto wrong we reached 100th posts first and have alot of action going on

BUT for now untill Braine explains his amazing "we are planning to remove" on a vote that wasnt his in the first place i would keep looking at his as scum,

As a person of this game I challenge Braine to a match of info, Go now and explain your self, I already did explain my self. this will either end you in a ban(for out side communication) or a points lose or you being scum, You decide!
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Pillsbury Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:26 pm

im not sure if you can see it but AFAIK p90 begins with reply 90=post 91, Count from there I guess Smile Looks like youre the 99th post in the thread and its the 179th on the whole forum, CARMEL SCHOOL >> ALL!

The Forum page is "98 replies" on the thread now aswell.

Kurt what does the last sentence mean?
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next