PO Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Republic - Game Over

+11
Kurt Hummel
Blaine Anderson
Mercedes Jones
Sunshine Corazon
April Rhodes
Mike Chang
Emma Pillsbury
Sebastian Smythe
Marley Rose
Finn Hudson
Ian Brennan
15 posters

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 19 Empty Jungle Republic - Game Over

Post by Ian Brennan Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

To see live countdown widgets when logged in, go to Profile, Preferences, choose to always allow HTML, and save.

Game Information:

Last edited by Ian Brennan on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:19 am; edited 10 times in total
Ian Brennan
Ian Brennan
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 19 Empty Re: Jungle Republic - Game Over

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:03 pm

Lets go back to default theme. What would a mafia so if an inspector claim and claim he is scum? If i wasnt the real seer wouldnt i like play more careful?also no thank you i played this scenario like a 100 time by now
Claiming that i am a newbie wouldn't br a proof since.i am.not

I said i might hammer him then.said that i figured out blaine is town. Learn to read my posts correctly
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:05 pm

Mike Chang wrote:My rushing of posts is how i play since i joined yhe game.

Also i will let.you enjoy your little mad poster.altitude and go to sleep. It is already mid night imo i shouldnt let my brothers and sisters of this.village see anther 3 pages of mike blaine syndrome.

Your case.of me being ww is built on theory. mine is built on facts.and inspects.

Also saying that u cant take actions is known by wws.too!

P.s android autocorrect sucks

Your case is built on lies, how can you inspect when I am the seer. There is a possibility you are not even wolf, and are just a terrible villager who is somehow convinced I am mafia. Watch in a day or so you will retract your claim, because you are "certain I am village". Where are your facts? You didn't vote for Blaine? That does not clean you, that was part of your plan to make you look clean. Everyone here thought Blaine was scum, you voting him just means you didn't. If you were wolf you would've wanted to hit a mafia, it is possible you didn't want to hammer and you saw it as a win win situation. To make you look good, and not hit a villager, because you were looking for a mafia.

Dude you are not going to trick the whole village. I literally see right through your plans, and I have completely diagnosed every step. You're only proof that I am Wolf, is that you inspected me, but how could you inspect me if I am the seer.

Yet I have completely destroyed your plan using logic and reason, and instead of fighting off my points, you yell and say you inspected me, but you didn't. Then you say that my post style makes it look like I am scum, but everyone, including Blaine, who you didn't want to vote for this reason, and you, posted like this when everyone thought they were scum.

My posting style before this was a little more laidback, as I was just trying to analyze and scum hunt, but now I have a real chance to help the village win this, and vote you out. Do you expect me to be laidback when you are trying to manipulate the village to hammer me? Really, if you were Seer, you would have come out clean from the start, rather than saying I just think he is scum because of how he is posting. I am the seer, you are a liar.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:11 pm

Mike Chang wrote:Lets go back to default theme.  What would a mafia so if an inspector claim and claim he is scum? If i wasnt the real seer wouldnt i like play more careful?also no thank   you i played this scenario like a 100 time by now
Claiming that i am a newbie wouldn't br a proof since.i am.not

I said i might hammer him then.said that i figured out blaine is town.   Learn to read my posts correctly

Literally dude, you just attacked me for using logic, and now for your logic you are asking "what if" questions. You wouldn't play more careful, you made it obvious you were a PR to protect you from being lynched, and you just plain out said you were Seer. How is that playing careful? The only reason I said I was seer, which I am, is because with the way you played this, I was going to die, and my power would be wasted. At least by me revealing my roll I have a chance to save the village a lynch, and get you, the true scum.

As I already said, you had a good plan, but you are clearly televising that you are werewolf not seer. You attack me for using logic, because you have facts. You don't even have facts, and now you are using logic. I immediately came out and said Dave was clean, and then you come and if you are seer who did you claim? Funny, because if you were really village you would read a lot more carefully. You also ignore most of the substance to my posts, and just post more crap, to try and convince the village you are seer. However, I have posted 10 times now, and I will continue to post. I am the real seer, and Mike is a lier.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:12 pm

So you build your case by saying you are the seer with some random mentions of logic and w.e else like fictional plan? I am interested to see village reacts but dor now i will let the village choose. Imo appearing town or scum can be tricky. But you sre using it wrong.
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:17 pm

Mike Chang wrote:So you build your case by saying you are the seer with some  random mentions of logic and w.e  else like fictional plan? I am interested to see village reacts but dor now i will let the village choose.  Imo appearing town or scum can be tricky.  But you sre using it wrong.

No Mike, I already said why would I bold claim seer. I don't want the werewolves to kill me, Mafia wants the real seer to live, because they need to hunt wolves to win. Your plan is not fictional it is very real, you knew from day 1, that you were going to get lynched. Thus, you soft claimed seer so you'd live. Once you didn't die that night everyone would know you are a wolf, (how else would you not die). Thus, as a final plan to not get lynched the next day you claim you have a werewolf, and try and get them lynched.

And yeah, you feel safe, so you are going to stop arguing, before I completely convince everyone you are full of crap, and you are giving them the hammer, because you think you set this up perfectly. That is exactly what a scum would do.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:22 pm

Tell me one of your facts? I used logit to suspect you. And saw you feast on sebastain. Now give
Me
A
Fact

Btw a fact is something we all agree on

I soft claimed seer since the.first post in the game
Played scummy so i can live because the ww could frame me
I knew blaine was good and refused to.vote him

I have inspected jesse and a guilty result was found
jesse count claims in a mad way and turns from putting me clean to OMG he is WW (180%)

Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:26 pm

Also reason i didnt die.is cus.u.the ww.want to frame me by the plan you said.i dis. Too many flows

Anyway this.is.getting pointless and drois posting is a pain in the a**

Good night
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:35 pm

Mike Chang wrote:Also reason i didnt die.is cus.u.the ww.want to frame me by the plan you said.i dis.  Too many flows

Anyway this.is.getting pointless and drois posting is a pain in the a**

Good night

Dude I can't even read what you are saying. First, I voted Dave before I ever voted you, I also had no idea you were wolf, until you hard claimed Seer. Also, why would the wolves ever risk being caught be the seer? There are only 2. Obviously they would kill you night 1 if you weren't wolf.

I've also, clearly stated if you read my posts, I still won't be surprised if you come out in 2 days and say that I am villager, and you are not really seer. However, because you are scum, you are skimming all my posts, ignoring almost everything I say, and then criticizing me of being scum. There are no "facts" because you are not the seer, and not everyone believes this or I'd be voted out. You only soft claimed it to save your life.

You clearly see that there are some very capable scum hunters in the village, and they are not going to let your studdering, fluff posting self, convince them that another one of their fellow scum hunters is mafia. You are most likely werewolf, or new as we all thought. Maybe if you actually read my posts, and didn't ask me questions that I answered In previous posts you could pull off your plan that you deny exists.

It's simple, you're mad, because I caught you red handed, and I know that you are not the real seer.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Pillsbury Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:36 am

Mike--why did you say, you will vote Blaine, with the hammer, long after saying he was town?

Jesse--why did you vote Dave, if you inspected him, and as town?
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:06 am

Emma Pillsbury wrote:Mike--why did you say, you will vote Blaine, with the hammer, long after saying he was town?

I'm about to go to sleep, so this will be my only response. I voted Dave because when I inspected it only says "not werewolf" he could still be mafia.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:56 am

Emma Pillsbury wrote:Mike--why did you say, you will vote Blaine, with the hammer, long after saying he was town?

Because in this setup having no lynch is the worse thing we can even do , If the hammer was needed i would take the risk but i prefaired not to

Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:30 am

Also if you are the seer, how didn't you even do ANYTHING about my d1 claim? And even after that you had me as clean which means you didnt expect me to inspect you as ww (the clean part was to discourage me from inspecting you i suppose)

The choose is in the hand of the GREAT village. I hope this doesnt happen :
Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 19 Mafia-meme-2
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:07 am

Oh ya @ my early soft claim you might want to check this
Can't Old People Scout Claims Under Midnight?

The title of this section is a (rather poor) example of a breadcrumb - a form of softclaiming where you use steganography to hide information like Cop results. (If you can't see it, look at the first letter of each word.) Crumbing can be done either to add credence to a future power role claim (by showing that you thought of it well in advance, instead of opportunistically making it up during massclaim) or to give clues toward your investigative results in case you get killed before you can state them outright.
Awkwardly worded phrases like the one shown in the title tend to be giveaways that the poster is trying to hide a message. More discreet methods of crumbing include using the first letter of every sentence in a post, the first letter of every post in a sequence, or simply saying something that from your role's point of view ("I'll see if you're scum or not!" as a Cop crumb). The latter is a nice option if you don't feel like setting up a code, but make sure it will be obvious that you were crumbing with those kinds of messages later - otherwise people will just think you're trying to match a fakeclaim to some ambiguous sentence you're trying to pass off as a breadcrumb after the fact.
Early breadcrumbs are usually done by Town, since they have the luxury of having the role they plan on claiming later set at the beginning of the game. Competent scum may decide on a claim pregame and crumb that, but by and large crumbs are dropped by Townies. This is not to say that all Town power roles breadcrumb - many just can't be bothered to do it. But if (as either alignment) you feel like your claim will be called into question later, you should at least consider it.
Because it's something Townies are overwhelmingly more likely to do and adds a more secure element to claims, some moderators try to outlaw breadcrumbing in their games. While it's probably infeasible for them to catch you crumbing unless you admit to it, you should check the rules just in case.
Steganography is not to be confused with cryptography, or the use of codes. Moderators on mafiascum.net heavily frown on using codes, as they can break the game.
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes Jones Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:01 am

Finn Hudson wrote:Why can this bulk posting not happen when I'm awake ;_; anyways.

To Merdedes, I'm curious why you would vote me instead of a confirmed werewolf. The fact that you jumped on it not long after Emma is a bit strange, though I get mostly townreads from both of you so I guess I will disregard it for now

Reads

Mafia:
Sunshine
Kurt/Dave

ww
Jesse
Kurt/Dave

Village
Mike (Since he claims seer and there is no reason for scum to claim seer)
Me (Because my Role PM says so Smile)
Meredes
Emma
April
Marley

Yeah, Mike and Jesse's claims came up while I was making that post, and I didn't want to come up with a silly snap decision, I'd rather think things through. Meanwhile, I found reason to suspect your actions. The short period between my post and Emma's is largely coincidental, and unlike her, I provided substantial amounts of my own reasoning. I'd still like to see you actually respond to my reasoning.

However, now that I've got time to go through Mike and Jesse's posts, I will focus on them, given that we know one of them's scum. I'll go through all that in my next post.

For now, unvote
Mercedes Jones
Mercedes Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:24 am

just a goody to go over while you read everything

Mike Chang wrote:May the odds be forever in your favor

Ok everyone grab an axe and lets go hunt for wws

This is my sentense which i nearly got voted because I said it. Hmmm Lets read it again

May the odds be forever in your favor

Ok everyone grab an axe and lets go hunt for wws

Read it 4 or 5 times

Do you see what i see?

That was a Quite soft and hidden claim I did from the start, Every single post i did from moment one was a soft claim and btw Claiming seer as a ww is suicidal (btw) esp to claim it on the only person who put you as clean

The Only reason i voted you is because I inspected you and you appeard as a werewolf Jesse and Every thing you said was based on a plan you can fake . let me give u a TL;DR version of our claims

Day1: Me: Dont vote me i AM A PR
Marley : Might be true
Others : Ok ,
*vote moves to Blaine*
Me: I think that blaine is a vill but if my hammer is needed i will hammer cus we really need a lynch today
~~Dave hammers and blaine flips town~~
Marley: Why didnt Mike Die> ? Is he WW ? (possible partner?)
Me: Actually I think I need to Claim as Seer and Tell you I inspected Jesse as WW
Jesse (out of his lurking) : WHAT no I am seer you nub (all this is written for 6 posts in 5 minites) And how didnt you die and you cant inspect 2 so YOU are not seer and quick topic says that (some rumbling about thing everyone knows even thought most are false)

Jesse : Oh you planned to soft claim n1 and fake claim n2! so you didnt die! (Hmm couldnt he the WW fake that to waste a turn of Actuall scum hunting and let the town get my the seer?)

Me : No YOU are the WW and that is a fact because I inspected you

Jesse : Oh No you are still newbie to this and you dont know when lieing is bad as town Here he did a mistake, THIS IS AN ANON game and he really cant count on me being new or experianced, And for his info I might have more experiance that him, now back to topic and I think that he is a Townie but just trolling/playing bad (I am amused by this honestly , He went from calling me WW to calling me bad town, WANA KNOW WHY? BECAUSE IF I GET LYNCHED AND I AM THE SEER.. SURPRISE !)

this last bit was A HUGE SLIP that shows he is just fakeclaiming to survive, Did I miss anything>

Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:25 am

the things between the ()s and the italic are my comments BTW
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes Jones Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:52 am

Actually you know what, I'm tired and going through all of this shit is tedious, I'll probably make a proper post tomorrow. I'm still very much undecided on who's scum, so just because this post will target Mike, I'm not necessarily thinking he's ww.

I will say this though: Mike you're asking us to suspend critical thinking and simply trust you. Why the hell should we do this, it seems a very solid way to get yourself burnt by manipulative scum? Why do you refuse to reveal the final ww? I really don't see how withholding scum identities can benefit the village, now that you've claimed.

You suggest that one other person has received your hints and can back you up if you die before your "plan" is executed. However, if you die and flip seer, how can we rely on any claims from that point forth? Anyone can claim "Person X is ww, that was Mike's 2nd ww", and we will have no way of knowing whether they are telling the truth.

Please reveal the 2nd ww, at best you're withholding information that can benefit the village, which will be lost if you are killed, at worst you're scum. At present I find your play decidedly anti-village.
Mercedes Jones
Mercedes Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:07 am

The 2nd WW is NOT confirmed 100% , At the first moment I suspected 2 players, I inspected one and appeared ww, the 2nd well I am not sure of

I didnt say my play is anti thinking or just to trust me, I said that jesse gave no reason at all to be the seer other than the framing which he dead (that I am alive)

He turned from You are clean to You are scum to You are a liar villager in really scattered thoughts,

Its up to you to believe whatever you think but I found that jesse feels worried about lynching me., Why? Because he will be found if i get lynched

also the village will surely get it, I will type here who i suspect to be WW (I know who it is prob,)

Marley-
Dave-
???-
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Pillsbury Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:35 am

nobody looks to want to get mafia anymore, finding Werewolf from Seer is important, but lets not forget the other bad, while we do.

Mike if you know to breadcrumb you know your first posts are no hint--"Confirm" , "Me has no idea", "Also i didn't know , how long is the night - day in this game?" is usually where it is.
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Hudson Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:42 am

Mercedes Jones wrote:You know what my favourite thing to do at the start of the day is?

Vote Finn Hudson, of course!

You voted Blaine on the basis of a suspected scumteam with Mike, a point April had already brought up. However, the only thing you pointed to supporting this was Blaine's 180, which could potentially  be interpreted as scum opposing each other- but it requires substantially more evidence than that and in isolation does not indicate that a scumteam is probable. I was trying to add on some ideas of what the whole Blaine/Mike situation meant. I didn't want to simply say what everybody already has said/knows. Either way you look at it the 180 was scummy, my suspecting of a Blaine/Mike scum team was only a suspicion, nothing more.

You then disappeared, contributing nothing at a critical juncture of the game. You've been inactive for much of the game and have frequently neglected to post substantial content. Though I did excuse you for this in my reads the previous day, in light of what has occurred, I feel that this was a mistake. I had posted everything that I thought necessary to get my point across, being of Blaine's scumminess.

To summarise, you've contributed to a mislynch while providing almost no reasoning, whilst trying to avoid discussion amongst the village. Sure it was a mislynch, but look at how Blaine reacted. It was ridiculous at how scummy he was. Screaming at his opposition, trying to blame Sebastian, etc. (Even though Sebas flipped scum, Blaine was blaming at him in a vicious way)
Finn Hudson
Finn Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:01 pm

Mike Chang wrote:Also if you are the seer, how didn't you even do ANYTHING about my d1 claim? And even after that you had me as clean which means you didnt expect me to inspect you as ww (the clean part was to discourage me from inspecting you i suppose)

Mike I already said that I did not want to come out clean and say I was Seer, if I used just your soft claim as evidence it could have easily backfired if you were just a villager trying to save yourself from a lynch.

Once you clean came out and said you were Seer, I officially knew you were full of crap. The Seer is the villages best way of finding werewolves, why would I reveal my roll if I didn't have to. I'm still not sure if I made the right decision, because now I'm certain I will die tonight, but at least I know one thing, you are scum.

Again, if you were the real Seer, why did you just say it when you could have tunneled at me to try and get me lynched. Wait, you tried this for all of one post, realized you couldn't, and then just made up that you were Seer. Then you got desperate because you wanted a strong villager lynched for your partner to clean the game, so you picked me. I already told you, I've seen through your plan 100 hundred times, and I wont allow it to work. Anyone knows that claiming seer is a suicide mission with no bodyguard, if you were really part of the village and really were seer you would want to stay hidden as long as possible not just bold claim it.

However, I was put in the situation where I had to claim my roll or die. Unfortunately, this would be much easier if I was a townie instead of Seer. Because then I would have two people to argue my case, but either way, I am not going to allow you to trick the village, and convince them that I am a werewolf, on the notion that "you inspected me". This is what scum do they lie.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:19 pm

Well my dear friend Jesse, Rushing out and just claiming while saying that it is dangerous IS my playstyle, trust it or not I DID inspect you and you were ww, YOU ARE A VERY GOOD SCUM HUNTER AND I WISH YOU WERE FROM THE VILLAGE BUT THAT IS NOT THE FACT NOW :< Your skill is wasted as a WW,

You are building you case on the fact that YOU are the seer and so I must be bad,. I built mine on the fact that I am the seer AND I inspected you to be bad.

This day will end in one of us out of the game, either way i know this is my last turn as i will die this night unless the ww would try to frame me again (which will be pointless after you flip scum)

Everyone knows that the only way to protect your self as scum is to counter claim and you took advantage of the village's mistrust in me. Either way I prefare to be night killed as I do not want to lose 4 points because of village not knowing between real seer or Fake one, Anyway If you are so sure about your claim WHY were you umm how do they say this.. ACT VERY TOWN?

Everyone knows that if you are a pr you would never play VERY PRO town or else you might get killed, somehow you didnt and you are claiming to be a PR (which is a fake claim)

I am tired of this meaningless conversation as we both said the both points Over and Over again and this little conversation proved that you are full of crap and unable to defend your self prob, Unlike Blaine who actually ended up making me trust him after my conversation with him
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:27 pm

Jesse St. James wrote:
Mike Chang wrote:Also if you are the seer, how didn't you even do ANYTHING about my d1 claim? And even after that you had me as clean which means you didnt expect me to inspect you as ww (the clean part was to discourage me from inspecting you i suppose)

Mike I already said that I did not want to come out clean and say I was Seer, if I used just your soft claim as evidence it could have easily backfired if you were just a villager trying to save yourself from a lynch.

Once you clean came out and said you were Seer, I officially knew you were full of crap. The Seer is the villages best way of finding werewolves, why would I reveal my roll if I didn't have to. I'm still not sure if I made the right decision, because now I'm certain I will die tonight, but at least I know one thing, you are scum.

Again, if you were the real Seer, why did you just say it when you could have tunneled at me to try and get me lynched. Wait, you tried this for all of one post, realized you couldn't, and then just made up that you were Seer. Then you got desperate because you wanted a strong villager lynched for your partner to clean the game, so you picked me. I already told you, I've seen through your plan 100 hundred times, and I wont allow it to work. Anyone knows that claiming seer is a suicide mission with no bodyguard, if you were really part of the village and really were seer you would want to stay hidden as long as possible not just bold claim it.

However, I was put in the situation where I had to claim my roll or die. Unfortunately, this would be much easier if I was a townie instead of Seer. Because then I would have two people to argue my case, but either way, I am not going to allow you to trick the village, and convince them that I am a werewolf, on the notion that "you inspected me". This is what scum do they lie.

I soft claimed as the very first post in the game, before i was even voted
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Mike Chang wrote:Well my dear friend Jesse, Rushing out and just claiming while saying that it is dangerous IS my playstyle, trust it or not I DID inspect you and you were ww, YOU ARE A VERY GOOD SCUM HUNTER AND I WISH YOU WERE FROM THE VILLAGE BUT THAT IS NOT THE FACT NOW :< Your skill is wasted as a WW,

You are building you case on the fact that YOU are the seer and so I must be bad,. I built mine on the fact that I am the seer AND I inspected you to be bad.

This day will end in one of us out of the game, either way i know this is my last turn as i will die this night unless the ww would try to frame me again (which will be pointless after you flip scum)

Everyone knows that the only way to protect your self as scum is to counter claim and you took advantage of the village's mistrust in me. Either way I prefare to be night killed as I do not want to lose 4 points because of village not knowing between real seer or Fake one, Anyway If you are so sure about your claim WHY were you umm how do they say this.. ACT VERY TOWN?

Everyone knows that if you are a pr you would never play VERY PRO town or else you might get killed, somehow you didnt and you are claiming to be a PR (which is a fake claim)

I am tired of this meaningless conversation as we both said the both points Over and Over again and this little conversation proved that you are full of crap and unable to defend your self prob, Unlike Blaine who actually ended up making me trust him after my conversation with him

Lol Mike. Why would the werewolves kill someone who is very town. You obviously killed Sebastian because you knew he was mafia, and he was targetting you. Oh you prefer to be night killed? Exactly because you cant be night killed. You are a freaking wolf, and I hope it is becoming obvious to everyone. I am not full of crap, you are the one lying repetitively that you are the seer. Oh yes, I will definitely flip scum, wrong. If I was voted for I'd flip seer, because that's what I am. Nice try though Mike. For the last time. I saw through your plan, soft claim seer, then fake claim a guilty when everyone suspects you, then get them lynched before you are lynched the next day. I will not allow this, I am going to make sure you are lynched, and then your partner can kill me tonight. I am not going to allow the village to waste another turn lynching a member of its family, the ticking time bomb is counting down, and the scum will have an unfair advantage if you are not lynched today.

Mike is a lying manipulative player, he has lied this entire day, this is what scum do, they lie.

Also, a note to the mafia members, it is in your best interest to vote out Mike, because I cannot find out Mafia members, only werewolves. Mike, however, is a werewolf and he can kill your during the night.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Marley Rose Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:31 pm

Ah for fuck sake everything I typed out got erased. I'm going to have to make this less detailed as I did my initial post since it's bed time for me and I'm not entirely in the mood anymore and I'm super sleepy.

Anyways, after reading the debate between these two, it's obvious that the village is torn between who to trust. Though I'll try my best to explain my take on the current situation.

Mike softclaimed day 1 which was a pretty irrational and risky move on his part. He made it seem a tad obvious that he was planning something big on the next few days. This claim somewhat set a bell in all of our heads that his dumb plays and claims might have actual reasoning that had some backing on them, though interpreted quite horribly. Him surviving the previous night puts opens up a few more questions. Why Sebastian? Clearly the werewolves had no way of telling he was Mafia/Town based. Why not go for Mike? or even Mercedes who did a fair job of having the majority rule her out as town. It could be the fact that Sebastian was still focused on outing Mike as scum and needed to some pressure on him. 

Though I'm going to have to tip towards Jesse for a scumtell.

Mike gets the benefit of the doubt here. He softclaimed and eventually went full Rambo and exposed Jesse. Naturally, Jesse would react and have to counterclaim against him. Though a few points really made Jesse's counterargument shaky.

First off, Jessie claims to be Seer and says that he inspected and cleaned Dave yet he votes him.. ? His reasoning behind this is poor because he says that he's not werewolf, yet entertains still votes him for the mere possibility of Mafia? That's a really major scum slip in my opinion, especially when he immediately claimed as seer. This could be a last pathetic attempt to bus, or maybe even use Dave as a scapegoat. This should be looked into once inactive Dave who replaced inactive Dave continues to post again. 

Also, Jesse questioning out the plays of Mike does have little backing. Mike being a trapped coyote and trying to take one player down with him, and calling him off as a troll/stupid townie. That only makes it a bit worse in my books. If you assume that those types of VTs exist for this kind of game then I'd be quite disappointed! (Unless Mike Chang is really being a major twat then he can go choke on a chode)

Mike needs to elaborate more on his Werewolf claims and shed some light on his second suspected Werewolf claim, because it just might push the scales over. 

What I want to expand on is the possible partner, right now. So far, a possible scum partner for Werewolf are the following:

Finn
Kurt
Mercedes

I will expand on this more in a few hours.

and lastly, don't take me wanting to focus on this Werewolf hype as me ignoring the mafia. The top priority of all players for now should be ridding the current Werewolves in play to alleviate the pressure of the nightly deaths and focus more on lynch and scumhunting. 

As usual, dead players be dead.
Marley Rose
Marley Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next