PO Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Republic - Game Over

+11
Kurt Hummel
Blaine Anderson
Mercedes Jones
Sunshine Corazon
April Rhodes
Mike Chang
Emma Pillsbury
Sebastian Smythe
Marley Rose
Finn Hudson
Ian Brennan
15 posters

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 33 Empty Jungle Republic - Game Over

Post by Ian Brennan Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

To see live countdown widgets when logged in, go to Profile, Preferences, choose to always allow HTML, and save.

Game Information:

Last edited by Ian Brennan on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:19 am; edited 10 times in total
Ian Brennan
Ian Brennan
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 33 Empty VOTECOUNT 7.2

Post by Ian Brennan Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:22 am

I'm here now. Deadline is still tomorrow.

April Rhodes (2) - Dave Karofsky, Sunshine Corazon (L-2)
Dave Karofsky (1) - April Rhodes (L-2)
Sunshine Corazon (0) -
Mercedes Jones (0) -

4 people are playing. 3 votes are required to lynch a player.

Because this setup is nightless, if no player reaches 3 votes before the deadline, plurality will apply and the player with the most votes on them will be lynched.

In the event of a tie between players, whoever received the most votes first (measured starting with the last time they were affected by a vote or unvote) will be lynched.

If the deadline were to occur right now, April Rhodes would be lynched.

Deadline is Thursday, August 1 at 07:00 GMT +0, approximately 1 day from now.
Ian Brennan
Ian Brennan
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 33 Empty Re: Jungle Republic - Game Over

Post by Dave Karofsky Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:41 am

ugh
my head says april is scum but my gut says she is town. im quite conflicted.
i really really want to reread for sunshine/mercedes stuff (mostly sunshine) so if i find the time then i will certainly do so.
for now my votes staying where it is.
Dave Karofsky
Dave Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Karofsky Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:50 am

to elaborate on what bothered me about the whole emma putting april at l-1 thing:

upon re-reading after the emma flip it seemed pretty suspicious. basically emma put april at l-1 super early in the day which from a scum perspective would make sense since it would give them plenty of time to respond and plenty of time to shift their vote onto someone else.

but mostly it was weird that all it took for emma to take her vote off april was essentially "she thinks x and y are scum so she cant be on a scumteam with them hence she isnt scum" or something along those lines. previously i had attributed this to emmas weird playstyle and village idiot-esque play but following the flip i became open to the possibility that the weirdness was rather a result of her being on a scumteam with april.

so basically what was wierd was the way emma put april at l1 early on which in turn created an opportunity for april to make some townish posts which in turn led to emmas poorly reasoned unvote.
Dave Karofsky
Dave Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Karofsky Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:02 am

oh and concerning sunshines vote at the end of the day yesterday and whether or not it is a clue to her mindset:

i think that either way its a pretty null tell.

based on some comment early in the game sunshine showed a pretty acute awareness for how points are earned as well as a desire to earn points.

if shes scum then she would want to sneak her vote on there to possibly earn points that way.

if shes town then she would also want to join a wagon on someone she felt was scum.

so im personally not reading into it either way.

also @april i still am not understanding why you think it is strange i called you to hold off on voting emma day 5 or whatever.

sunshine had said this:
sunny wrote:Anyone else around?

Farr

Honestly I have no freaking clue right now.

I really disliked april's reaction to the emma wagon, because it felt to me as if she was saying they were weak to incriminate people when she flipped town (as in that would be scum april's thought process).

Would be willing to vote her

@dave; what is your read on emma after her defence l-1, you didn't really make a conclusion just said it could be this or this.
Also I mean i have been busy the whole game so sorry if that response was crap to you but I dunno what to say; it wasn't fabricated? And looking at that post seb still makes little judgement and doesn't push on finn at all.

Also gut reads =/= anything necessarily concrete.

Brb will try post in a bit in regards to emmas last few posts.
about 1.5 hours before the deadline. so i dont think it was farfetched to think she might be active at the deadline. and given her "idek" reaction and previous opinion on kurt i thought it was reasonable to think she might join a kurt wagon.

if you dont hammer and sunshine doesnt switch, emma aka your #2 gets lynched. if you do hammer, emma aka your #2 gets lynched. i really dont get the benefit of the hammer in the situation.

alternatively, if you dont hammer and sunshine does switch, kurt aka your #1 get lynched. so i really dont see why a hammer would be anything but anti-town and not hammering would be anything but pro-town in the situation.

one final note is that i do think sunshines behavior around the deadline seemed a little strange to me. mostly i thought it was weird that she "decided" to leave her vote on emma but didnt post that she had decided to do so until after the deadline. havent really fully developed why i think its scummy but it just seemed a little strange to me. i would think that if it was actually a conscious decision then she would have posted saying so.
Dave Karofsky
Dave Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes Jones Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:17 am

Time for a little bit on Dave

Words and shit:

Huh. Typing that out, I realised my case isn't nearly as good as I thought. I guess that's what comes from having a strong gut read.

April, why is it that you decided to listen to Dave when he suggested not to hammer, given that, assuming you're town, you can't know with certainty his alignment and therefore his motivations?
Mercedes Jones
Mercedes Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by April Rhodes Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:23 pm

Dave Karofsky wrote:
also @april i still am not understanding why you think it is strange i called you to hold off on voting emma day 5 or whatever.

sunshine had said this:
sunny wrote:Anyone else around?

Farr

Honestly I have no freaking clue right now.

I really disliked april's reaction to the emma wagon, because it felt to me as if she was saying they were weak to incriminate people when she flipped town (as in that would be scum april's thought process).

Would be willing to vote her

@dave; what is your read on emma after her defence l-1, you didn't really make a conclusion just said it could be this or this.
Also I mean i have been busy the whole game so sorry if that response was crap to you but I dunno what to say; it wasn't fabricated? And looking at that post seb still makes little judgement and doesn't push on finn at all.

Also gut reads =/= anything necessarily concrete.

Brb will try post in a bit in regards to emmas last few posts.
about 1.5 hours before the deadline. so i dont think it was farfetched to think she might be active at the deadline. and given her "idek" reaction and previous opinion on kurt i thought it was reasonable to think she might join a kurt wagon.

if you dont hammer and sunshine doesnt switch, emma aka your #2 gets lynched. if you do hammer, emma aka your #2 gets lynched. i really dont get the benefit of the hammer in the situation.

alternatively, if you dont hammer and sunshine does switch, kurt aka your #1 get lynched. so i really dont see why a hammer would be anything but anti-town and not hammering would be anything but pro-town in the situation.

I've already said I thought it was strange because you really wanted to save emma from being lynched, and I've stated that it would be in the mafia's best intentions for that to happen (go to lylo, instead of village being given extra lynch).

I listened to Dave because I felt it would've given more info. depending on whether or not sunshine switched her vote would've meant I could see her leaning in one direction over the other. because she kept on emma I felt that she looked like town, whereas if she switched it would've looked bad. (looks even better in hindsight). That's one of the big reasons I feel hesitant on voting her, even given all the inconsistencies in her play.

I don't think hammering is ever anti-town (obviously not including quick hammers, just hammers w/ stated intent etc) but looking back I think it's clear that there hammering emma was in no way the best move. honestly, even though I didn't realize it at the time claiming I was going to hammer allowed me to get that reaction from dave.

i'll be back in like 3 hours and should be on leading up to deadline to answer any more questions if anyone has any I guess

Last edited by Ian Brennan on Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:39 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed tags for readability)
April Rhodes
April Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by April Rhodes Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:10 am

well it's been good guys

all I can say is basically repeat what I've said on Dave so far - his play has been inconsistent, his predecessors play has been strange as well. I don't really think people will show up but gl in lylo and win it for the village please
April Rhodes
April Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Brennan Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:00 am

Deadline is in 2 hours. Votecount has not changed.
Ian Brennan
Ian Brennan
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine Corazon Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:56 am

Crap these timezones.

Deadline in an hour.

Brb will do something when I get my train
Sunshine Corazon
Sunshine Corazon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine Corazon Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:05 am

Hiiiiiiiiiii
Sunshine Corazon
Sunshine Corazon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine Corazon Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:08 am

April do you have anything else?
Sunshine Corazon
Sunshine Corazon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine Corazon Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:16 am

Ok gonna spam a little but guests if you are players in this game alive just come on and indicate you are here or something lol
Sunshine Corazon
Sunshine Corazon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine Corazon Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:20 am

Mercedes please do not vote yet. At least wait till 10 mins left and if you have to leave but have a preference of the two say what it is then go or something idek
Sunshine Corazon
Sunshine Corazon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Karofsky Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:31 am

hi im the guest
sorry been real busy. not enough time in the day and it actually pisses me pff that i cant put more effort into this game esp almost at lylo
cant think of a ton to say but i really dont want the vote switched to me atm with no time to respond. i will say that i think any experienced scum such as hopefully april is perfectly capable of mustering the kind of l1 "townish" response so i am fairly certain april is the right lynch for today and probably hopefully scum
Dave Karofsky
Dave Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Karofsky Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:32 am

oh and my mobile device logged me out for some reason which is why i unwittingly was browsing as a guest
Dave Karofsky
Dave Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine Corazon Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:33 am

Can you be on till deadline or a check a couple times before that?
Sunshine Corazon
Sunshine Corazon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine Corazon Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:38 am

Hi mercedes
Sunshine Corazon
Sunshine Corazon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes Jones Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:45 am

Hey, wasn't planning on voting until Sunshine did something, though tbh I'm not sure what I'd accomplished. A little distracted at the moment, because I'm in the middle of lecture
Mercedes Jones
Mercedes Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine Corazon Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:47 am

Ahh no worries

Ok april is probably hidden/guest

If you are around and don't wanna be lynched you probably wanna say something now april
Sunshine Corazon
Sunshine Corazon

Back to top Go down

Post by April Rhodes Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:47 am

hi i'm here

dave's logic of "capable of mustering l1 townish" so must be scum is BAD logic but I mean who even knows right

fourteen minutes it's really up to you sunshine - do whatever you think is right: I know I did my best and I will hope that you guys can do this in lylo
April Rhodes
April Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine Corazon Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:49 am

Awww
Sunshine Corazon
Sunshine Corazon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine Corazon Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:51 am

That sounded so nice = )

Idunno what it means alignment wise though

But basically the only way we lose is if mercedes is scum I guess.
Which mercedes wouldn't confirm = (
Sunshine Corazon
Sunshine Corazon

Back to top Go down

Post by April Rhodes Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:53 am

I notice Mercedes hasn't really been too interested in taking a side or voting for that matter

something to consider
April Rhodes
April Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine Corazon Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:54 am

April do you want me to change my vote?
Sunshine Corazon
Sunshine Corazon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine Corazon Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:55 am