PO Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Flag Nightless - Game Over

+9
Sam Evans
Rachel Berry
Shelby Corcoran
Lord Tubbington
Brittany Pierce
Brody Weston
Principal Figgins
Shannon Beiste
Brad Falchuk
13 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Black Flag Nightless - Game Over - Page 11 Empty Black Flag Nightless - Game Over

Post by Brad Falchuk Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

To see live countdown widgets when logged in, go to Profile, Preferences, choose to always allow HTML, and save.

Game Information:

Last edited by Brad Falchuk on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Brad Falchuk
Brad Falchuk
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Black Flag Nightless - Game Over - Page 11 Empty Re: Black Flag Nightless - Game Over

Post by Sebastian Hummel Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:59 pm

Endgame on bottom of previous page.

Link to Mafia QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/7xVPrFVT3Lrn

Quick thoughts: Town was pretty good, mafia played like server. GG sorry. I expected more out of Ms. Rachel Berry, but she went afk and her replacement couldn't do much/was too late to rein her partners in. Read the Quicktopic; I found it humorous.

As you wait for the last game to finish, remember not to reveal your aliases yet so as not to spoil most of the anonymity for the other games.

Also, putting this down here so I don't forget: signup method will change with Set 2 to fight the scourge of inactivity. We hope you are able to join that as well!

Last edited by Sebastian Hummel on Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sebastian Hummel

http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=45143

Back to top Go down

Black Flag Nightless - Game Over - Page 11 Empty Re: Black Flag Nightless - Game Over

Post by Artie Abrams Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:00 pm

GG everyone.
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post by Principal Figgins Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:00 pm

Principal Figgins wrote:GONNA PLACE A BET THAT RACHEL IS Artie's PARTNER!

I was right. <3
Principal Figgins
Principal Figgins

Back to top Go down

Post by Shannon Beiste Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:00 pm

guys we did good

we did good
Shannon Beiste
Shannon Beiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Artie Abrams Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:01 pm

Figgins is my guess for MVP.
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Tubbington Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:02 pm

gj guys.

Vote Lord Tubbington MVP.
Spoiler:
Hugs all around Very Happy
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Back to top Go down

Post by Artie Abrams Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:04 pm

You guys really deserved it, we messed up hard early game with Brody following both of my votes, followed by both his and Rachel's inactivity, which really screwed us.
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post by Shannon Beiste Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:11 pm

oh yeah my plan early game was to vote a bunch of people and get some reactions out of you guys it seems it worked out fairly well

im really happy that i clocked up 2 very strong scum reads and one slightly weaker one

mafia was for the most part decent but brody kind of compromised artie and that jake bandwagon all but confirmed you were together
Shannon Beiste
Shannon Beiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Shannon Beiste Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:15 pm

also who do you guys think i am
Shannon Beiste
Shannon Beiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Principal Figgins Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:16 pm

Artie Abrams wrote:You guys really deserved it, we messed up hard early game with Brody following both of my votes, followed by both his and Rachel's inactivity, which really screwed us.

You actually had me fooled for a little bit. But when you lynched Jake, I knew. I started the Jake lynch for 3 reasons. 1. He was legitimately scummy. I knew Brody was still most likely scum, but lynching Brody would have left us in the dark day 2. If Jake was scum, we would lynch Brody day 2 and win. 2. If Jake was town, I was hoping he might be able to defend himself under pressure. I couldn't make the most accurate read on him due to his inactivity. 3. I wanted to gauge the reactions of others. When people immediately followed my lynch, I knew it scum did so to save Brody. For some reason I never suspected Shelby, not even as the third partner. Brody and Artie were the only two other people on that lynch, thus I examined them closely. I actually had a relatively strong townread on Artie until I did the "I'm gonna accuse everyone of scum!" posts. I got lazy and never finished though. I never did anyone I had a strong town read on to begin with, which is why Rachel Artie and Brody were my first 3. Rachel's inactivity was kind of frustrating. I couldn't make an accurate read on her because of it, but I was legitimately leaning scum on her.

Also, once again I want to say my "town read" on Brody in that one post was legitimately a typo. I never stopped suspecting him of scum.
Principal Figgins
Principal Figgins

Back to top Go down

Post by Principal Figgins Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:17 pm

Shannon Beiste wrote:also who do you guys think i am

Idk, but you played very well. I'd be happy to be on a team with you again. You were the only person besides me who actually did anything, and you played very well.
Principal Figgins
Principal Figgins

Back to top Go down

Post by Artie Abrams Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:24 pm

Ya, it'd be funny to see who everyone thinks I am. Razz
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post by Shannon Beiste Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:29 pm

i had you as hannah but hopkirk early on but im pretty sure i am wrong now
Shannon Beiste
Shannon Beiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Artie Abrams Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:30 pm

I was thinking earlier game of you as ms but he revealed himself in another game Razz
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Tubbington Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:33 pm

He played much better than MS ever had

Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Tubbington Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:41 pm

I still think you are probably jalmont.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if you intentionally changed your posting style to make it harder to tell. I tried to do that early but I really couldn't.
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Back to top Go down

Post by Shannon Beiste Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:41 pm

also im pretty sure brittany is ifm and brody was mewtwohidden

im leaning windblown on figgins

tubbington is also pretty likely feg
Shannon Beiste
Shannon Beiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Shannon Beiste Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 pm

oh and i also guess kx was that new rachel replacement lol
Shannon Beiste
Shannon Beiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Brittany Pierce Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:47 pm

Blind tunneling strategy succeeded!
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad Falchuk Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:52 pm

Brad Falchuk for MVP.
Brad Falchuk
Brad Falchuk
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Hummel Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:55 pm

Brad Falchuk wrote:Brad Falchuk for MVP.

Nobody for MVP

Sebastian Hummel

http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=45143

Back to top Go down

Post by Principal Figgins Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:00 pm

Lord Tubbington wrote:I still think you are probably jalmont.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if you intentionally changed your posting style to make it harder to tell. I tried to do that early but I really couldn't.

Who do you think I am?
Principal Figgins
Principal Figgins

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Tubbington Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:06 pm

TIWSS or Windblown I think.

Also Sebastian Hummel for LVP.
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Tubbington Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:06 pm

oh wtf

waehofen also fits for shannon
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Berry Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:36 pm

Oh god damnit guys, I was gonna post more here, and it was gonna be funny D:

Also, omg, Tubbs, I am so sorry you actually spent time responding to some of that shit. +respect as a player though!
Rachel Berry
Rachel Berry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next