PO Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Flag Nightless - Game Over

+9
Sam Evans
Rachel Berry
Shelby Corcoran
Lord Tubbington
Brittany Pierce
Brody Weston
Principal Figgins
Shannon Beiste
Brad Falchuk
13 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Black Flag Nightless - Game Over - Page 3 Empty Black Flag Nightless - Game Over

Post by Brad Falchuk Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

To see live countdown widgets when logged in, go to Profile, Preferences, choose to always allow HTML, and save.

Game Information:

Last edited by Brad Falchuk on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Brad Falchuk
Brad Falchuk
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Black Flag Nightless - Game Over - Page 3 Empty Re: Black Flag Nightless - Game Over

Post by Brittany Pierce Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:43 pm

Yeah Artie definitely confirmed for nerd.  Vote his ass.
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Black Flag Nightless - Game Over - Page 3 Empty Re: Black Flag Nightless - Game Over

Post by Shelby Corcoran Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:41 am

Ah sup people. This feels so weird :/. And my avatar looks shitty af.

vote Brittany Pierce

don't go so aggresive on the nerd's ass. Even an RVS shouldn't be so aggressive and telling other people to vote him. That just screams "scum" to me. :/
Shelby Corcoran
Shelby Corcoran

Back to top Go down

Post by Artie Abrams Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:08 am

Shelby Corcoran wrote:don't go so aggresive on the nerd's ass. 

Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post by Brody Weston Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:06 am

Well being on a more serious note.. there's a few people going round making accusations. I just hope we can find what we're looking for at the end of the day.
Brody Weston
Brody Weston

Back to top Go down

Post by Shannon Beiste Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:34 am

Shelby Corcoran wrote:Ah sup people. This feels so weird :/. And my avatar looks shitty af.

vote Brittany Pierce

don't go so aggresive on the nerd's ass. Even an RVS shouldn't be so aggressive and telling other people to vote him. That just screams "scum" to me. :/

why are you trying to justify an rvs vote

that's scummy in itself
Shannon Beiste
Shannon Beiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Shannon Beiste Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:35 am

brody should respond to my accusation he's looking more and more scummy
Shannon Beiste
Shannon Beiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Principal Figgins Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:49 am

Wtf I just made a really long well thought out post and it apparently didn't post. I will redo it in a bit,
Principal Figgins
Principal Figgins

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Puckerman Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:04 pm

Artie why do i need reasoning during RVS?
Jake Puckerman
Jake Puckerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Principal Figgins Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:07 pm

Rachel Berry wrote:A lot of the time I see caution as a scumtell (or a PR-tell but there are none in this setup). Being reckless is something townies often do since they have nothing to lose.
That seems sort of like a defense of Shannon (I guess you could describe trolling/random voting multiple people "reckless").  Anyways, I agree the statement that the kind of behavior Shannon has been exhibiting seems pretty town, as I would like to think mafia would be a bit more cautious.  Granted, caution is a scumtell, but you can be cautious without being obvious scum. Shannon's behavior would also be too risky to do as scum imo.

Vote Jake Puckerman Reasoning will be in reads below:

I'm going to do some scum/town reads now.  I encourage everyone else to do the same, and comment on each other's reads.

Also, I'm pretty sure we should be using full names when voting.  Just a thought.

I'll try to make daily posts or so, depending on my IRL stuff that goes on.
Principal Figgins
Principal Figgins

Back to top Go down

Post by Artie Abrams Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:17 pm

Idk Jake, just doing a bit of RVS myself. Anyways, might as well start on player thoughts. 

Shannon: Town: The completely random(with lack of a better word) voting does seem like she is putting pressure on scum to make them reveal themselves.  

Brody: Leaning Scum: He was quick to follow my RVS without putting any legit reason for it. I know I didn't put any reasoning, but then again it was an RVS. His last post also seemed scummy, it didn't include any info or anything of significance whatsoever, and just "hoped" that we'd find scum. 

Rachel: Leaning Town: Seems to be providing many ideas towards finding scum, and hasn't done anything that provokes suspicion against her. 

Jake: Leaning Scum: Seemed somewhat defensive to my vote against him, but then again I may just be over thinking it. He hasn't really said much either, but then again that can go for many of these other people. 

Figgins: Leaning Town: Starting with reads on people seems like a town move. 

Since you asked for my defence Figgins, here it is. I just did that as an RVS. "too annoying" is the same as "I hate your avatar I want you out of the game". Idk what Brody was doing trying to bandwagon off my vote, but he seems scummy to me. 

As for now, 

Unvote

Vote Shelby

It doesn't hurt to talk. Lets see what you have to say.
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Puckerman Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:59 pm

Figgins, oh I see i can provide detailed reasons why someone who hasn't posted is scum...
Jake Puckerman
Jake Puckerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Puckerman Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:01 pm

And Artie nice to know anyone who votes at random during random vote time is scum, oh or just me despite many others doing it.
Jake Puckerman
Jake Puckerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Tubbington Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:45 pm

Rachel Berry wrote:A lot of the time I see caution as a scumtell (or a PR-tell but there are none in this setup). Being reckless is something townies often do since they have nothing to lose.

Also, Sam's posts thus far consist of a confirmation, a post about how hot they are (which is kinda true), and then the post I pointed out earlier on this page, he hasn't really been trying to "help." But like I said, I'm willing to hear him out considering how others have been playing.

Shelby Corcoran wrote:Ah sup people. This feels so weird :/. And my avatar looks shitty af.

vote Brittany Pierce

On caution vs aggression

I kind of view them as more dependent on the players themselves. Some players are naturally cautious (hell i'm cautious in just about everything) and although early on it's probably not a bad reason to vote or FoS someone or w/e I feel like without knowing who anyone is it's a really difficult read to make imo (especially when you don't know who anyone is) so I'd urge you to be cautious with it! Very Happy

Also what is this nonsense at the end of Rachels post.

"Playing cautious is scum! then a read of Sam pointing out that he hasn't been trying to help then a completely noncommittal non-vote."

Vote Rachel Berry

P.S. She also didn't call me hot. I'm hot right?

P.S.S.
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Tubbington Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:46 pm

eh i was kind of making a joke with the second P.S.S anyway then hit send

just ignore it Sad
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Tubbington Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:53 pm

also it's come to my attention that it's actually p.p.s.

Spoiler:

also how does Jungle Republic have over 200 posts already? We need to step it up!
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Back to top Go down

Post by Shannon Beiste Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:03 pm

artie's vote was kind of obviously rvs

but brody's was calling me out for being scummy with terrible logic

also lord tubbington, stop fluffing, we're past rvs now

also your comment on telling us to step it up when you've only posted 1 thing that was game relevant in your last 3 posts is laughable

figgins is pretty towny tbh he's actually trying to get to commit to the game unlike a lot of you guys

@jake: the difference between his and brody's votes was that brody's vote wasn't rvs

atm, the only guy that's really scummy to me is brody so that's why i am voting him
Shannon Beiste
Shannon Beiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Shannon Beiste Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:05 pm

i'd also be down for shelby too
Shannon Beiste
Shannon Beiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Tubbington Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:46 pm

We're just barely out of RVS and tbh while your accusation of only 1 of my 3 posts (they were obviously edits btw) being relevant is correct but it actually goes further than that! It's really been only 1 of 8 posts (now 2 of 9) to actually contain any content. So if you're going to use silly numbers like that at least use it to their full extent.

Besides that how many players have actually contributed more than 1 worthwhile post so far anyway? Artie, Shannon, Maybe Rachel, and Maybe Me(now). That's less than half. Regardless of the quality of my posts thus far I feel like asking for more activity is completely justified.

and of course my posts contain fluff I am a cat.
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Back to top Go down

Post by Shannon Beiste Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:50 pm

>asks for more activity
>does not promote it

fine logic

also i was only looking at the most recent page when i said that about 1 out of 3 posts
Shannon Beiste
Shannon Beiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Brittany Pierce Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:55 pm

Ok Shelby, would you like me to sit back and do nothing instead of trying to put a little pressure on the nerd to see if he slips up at all.

I'm sure with your line of thought it would be better if everyone just sat on their thumbs and did nothing.  Outstanding logic I do say.  Promote inactivity in rvs so this game doesn't get off the ground!

Unvote Nerd
Vote Shelby Corcoran
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Tubbington Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:56 pm

@shannon
???

The point was the same logic could apply to literally everyone else besides you even if it was vaguely hypocritical. If I've been promoting inactivity than the entire game has.

I think you're overreaching a bit but that seems fairly consistent with how you've played so far (and from who I suspect you are) so i'm not going to read too much into it.
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Back to top Go down

Post by Shannon Beiste Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:31 pm

you completely misunderstood

you're not promoting inactivity i'm just saying that you asking for activity seemed half assed and you are trying to look town

also who do you think i am

i am not allowed to confirm anything so you are allowed to ask
Shannon Beiste
Shannon Beiste

Back to top Go down

Black Flag Nightless - Game Over - Page 3 Empty VOTECOUNT 1.1

Post by Brad Falchuk Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:49 pm

Shelby Corcoran (2) - Artie Abarms, Brittany Pierce (L-4)
Shannon Beiste (1) - Brody Weston (L-5)
Brittany Pierce (0) - Shelby Corcoran (L-5)
Lord Tubbington (0) -
Artie Abrams (0) -
Principal Figgins (1) - Jake Puckerman (L-5)
Sam Evans (1) - Rachel Berry (L-5)
Rachel Berry (1) - Lord Tubbington (L-5)
Brody Weston (1) - Shannon Beiste (L-5)
Jake Puckerman (0) -

Because this setup is nightless, if no player reaches 6 votes before the deadline, plurality will apply and the player with the most votes on them will be lynched.

In the event of a tie between players, no one will be lynched.

Deadline is Saturday, June 29 at 06:00 GMT+0, about 5 days from now.
Brad Falchuk
Brad Falchuk
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Tubbington Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:55 pm

oh
I actually didn't read that last rule. 

I wouldn't have even brought it up if I had as it's kind of a baity question to possibly getting godkilled. I think you are either meeps or michu.
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Evans Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:19 pm

I think that Shelby is just misplaying, to be honest, though what she's said is certainly questionable.

Vote: Brody Weston because the little bit that he's said has been "I see we have stuff going on here"
Sam Evans
Sam Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next