PO Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Flag Nightless - Game Over

+9
Sam Evans
Rachel Berry
Shelby Corcoran
Lord Tubbington
Brittany Pierce
Brody Weston
Principal Figgins
Shannon Beiste
Brad Falchuk
13 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Black Flag Nightless - Game Over - Page 12 Empty Black Flag Nightless - Game Over

Post by Brad Falchuk Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

To see live countdown widgets when logged in, go to Profile, Preferences, choose to always allow HTML, and save.

Game Information:

Last edited by Brad Falchuk on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Brad Falchuk
Brad Falchuk
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Black Flag Nightless - Game Over - Page 12 Empty Re: Black Flag Nightless - Game Over

Post by Rachel Berry Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:38 pm

I would say good game and stuff, but yah know, wasn't here aside from trollin' a little bit at the end, so. Btw, think this would have been better if I actually tried to make a serious case against Figgins, or the obv troll stuff was a good enough last bit of fun for the game?
Rachel Berry
Rachel Berry

Back to top Go down

Black Flag Nightless - Game Over - Page 12 Empty Re: Black Flag Nightless - Game Over

Post by Shannon Beiste Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:39 pm

artie was done for so the trolling was pretty good for a laugh
Shannon Beiste
Shannon Beiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Principal Figgins Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:00 pm

Rachel Berry wrote:I would say good game and stuff, but yah know, wasn't here aside from trollin' a little bit at the end, so. Btw, think this would have been better if I actually tried to make a serious case against Figgins, or the obv troll stuff was a good enough last bit of fun for the game?

You could have made a case against Brittany imo. Multiple people thought she was scum, and some votes were on her.
Principal Figgins
Principal Figgins

Back to top Go down

Post by Principal Figgins Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:30 pm

Artie, you were intentionally parroting me because I was one of the (if not the) most pro-town player? Thus buddying to me you saw as a strategy? Just wondering.
Principal Figgins
Principal Figgins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Evans Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:45 am

Great job, town! My vote doesn't count, but Shannon for MVP, of course. She spear-headed a lot of the lynches and led the town as a whole. I'm proud to say that Shannon and I were spot on with our scum selections! To be honest, though, I was torn between Rachel and Brittany for the last scum, so I'm glad we didn't have to choose! I'm interested to see who everyone is, too, and I think we're all secretly (or not so secretly) hoping that Tubbington is MeowMix
Sam Evans
Sam Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Artie Abrams Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:51 am

I think TSO was the obv Rachel replacement. And ikr Rachel, I feel so bad for Tubby, why did you respond to all of that crap? Well, I guess I don't blame ya, what if I flipped town? I know some of the players in the other games also, I don't think I should reveal them though Razz
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post by Artie Abrams Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:55 am

And Figgins, a lot of the crap you pointed out I didn't even notice tbh, most of it was unintentional, such as not wanting to hammer Brody. The reason for that specific one obviously being that he was my partner. The only thing I did that was stupid like that to get towncred was the thing where I said post reads. Otherwise, you pointed out stuff that I didn't even think of at the time as buddying :/
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Hummel Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:06 am

Hint: whether intentional or unintentional, your behavior is your own. Become self-aware! Smile

/hypocrisy

Sebastian Hummel

http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=45143

Back to top Go down

Post by Principal Figgins Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:07 am

Artie Abrams wrote:And Figgins, a lot of the crap you pointed out I didn't even notice tbh, most of it was unintentional, such as not wanting to hammer Brody. The reason for that specific one obviously being that he was my partner. The only thing I did that was stupid like that to get towncred was the thing where I said post reads. Otherwise, you pointed out stuff that I didn't even think of at the time as buddying :/

It wasn't really crap, it was a legitimate argument that was proven true. And yeah, the "POST READS" was really obvious lol. I didn't catch it at first glance, until I looked over and realized you hadn't contributed a SINGLE thing all game, and I trusted my original scumread on you.
Principal Figgins
Principal Figgins

Back to top Go down

Post by Principal Figgins Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:11 am

Sam Evans wrote:Great job, town! My vote doesn't count, but Shannon for MVP, of course. She spear-headed a lot of the lynches and led the town as a whole. I'm proud to say that Shannon and I were spot on with our scum selections! To be honest, though, I was torn between Rachel and Brittany for the last scum, so I'm glad we didn't have to choose! I'm interested to see who everyone is, too, and I think we're all secretly (or not so secretly) hoping that Tubbington is MeowMix

Also, want to point out that the reasoning on Rachel that you said was "forced" (which in your eyes made me look scummy for whatever reason?) was spot on. Read the mafia QT, I was exactly right.
Principal Figgins
Principal Figgins

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Puckerman Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:14 am

As it turns out I'm not good at the do nothing and be unhelpful play style thus avoiding being lynch as that's Towny plan from many people's pov that i was trying, back to my normal play next time then.
Jake Puckerman
Jake Puckerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Brittany Pierce Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:22 pm

Smaller games make it more likely that you will get called out on stuff.
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Hummel Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:25 pm

Sebastian Hummel

http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=45143

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12