PO Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Republic - Game Over

+11
Kurt Hummel
Blaine Anderson
Mercedes Jones
Sunshine Corazon
April Rhodes
Mike Chang
Emma Pillsbury
Sebastian Smythe
Marley Rose
Finn Hudson
Ian Brennan
15 posters

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next

Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 21 Empty Jungle Republic - Game Over

Post by Ian Brennan Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

To see live countdown widgets when logged in, go to Profile, Preferences, choose to always allow HTML, and save.

Game Information:

Last edited by Ian Brennan on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:19 am; edited 10 times in total
Ian Brennan
Ian Brennan
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Jungle Republic - Game Over - Page 21 Empty Re: Jungle Republic - Game Over

Post by Emma Pillsbury Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:00 pm

i look through a bit of page 13, Jesse's reads look like Marley's reads, same order even (everybody but each other that is), and its not the Player List order.

It's still not good how Mike had voters as scum, nonvoters town and flip floppers in the middle, but that is suspect from Jesse.
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:56 pm

Emma Pillsbury wrote:i look through a bit of page 13, Jesse's reads look like Marley's reads, same order even (everybody but each other that is), and its not the Player List order.

It's still not good how Mike had voters as scum, nonvoters town and flip floppers in the middle, but that is suspect from Jesse.

I just copied her reads, then deleted the text, and made my own. At the very beginning of the week I had the possibility of an April Marley scum team with Blaine, based on those reads but that subject is long gone, and not of a top concern especially cause April has not buddied Marley at all recently... even though she is dead.

I also want to expand on the point that if I was wolf, wouldn't my partner try and help me out by now? The only one who has really taken a side is Mercedes who is with Mike. Probably to try and shift the vote from her partner.

At this point I'm just trying to help out the village if I have to flip seer. Sad I just feel like all the evidence is their that I pointed out that proves Mike is wolf.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:57 pm

with Sebastian* sorry.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:34 pm

I'll answer both you questions

1- @Emma

I didn't vote based on votes, Dave is afk and cleaned by we somehow /xd/ Kurt have been acting a bit scummy and april does give me a Funny feeling and she didn't post this day or did she?

Mercedes is the towniest player but she didn't die, just as I didn't die, makes you wander why seb? Marley has pushed me a bit and made this amazing day happen Smile

2- @Jesse
That's because if your partner trys to help you and you flip ww he gets caught OR he is Dave and he is inactive < after this guy flips if his part was Dave and there was no nigkills I will be happy xD
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:02 pm

Mike Chang wrote:I'll answer both you questions

1- @Emma

I didn't vote based on votes, Dave is afk and cleaned by we somehow /xd/ Kurt have been acting a bit scummy and april does give me a Funny feeling and she didn't post this day or did she?

Mercedes is the towniest player but she didn't die, just as I didn't die, makes you wander why seb? Marley has pushed me a bit and made this amazing day happen Smile

2- @Jesse
That's because if your partner trys to help you and you flip ww he gets caught OR he is Dave and he is inactive < after this guy flips if his part was Dave and there was no nigkills I will be happy xD

Yes you admit it! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CLEANED DAVE AS WEREWOLF BECAUSE IM THE SEER. YOU ADMIT IT!!!! YES!!!!! How could he be clean if I was the werewolf!!! By mentioning that he is clean you have fully recognized that I am the real seer! If you were the real seer, you wouldn't have even mentioned this because apparently you "know i'm werewolf". Please everyone lynch Mike Change! He finally admit he's scum!

Sorry I'm just really happy!!! Very Happy !!
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Hummel Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:04 pm

I think "a bit" scummy isn't really enough to put me on the possible suspects list. I feel that even though I don't have the highest activity in the group the evidence against me is too little to put me as a possible partner. I have been trying to add insightful new comments on people so that I don't end up parroting the same old stuff. For example ideas on Marley pushing your soft claim idea has a direct link into why you didn't die and the seer/not seer events happening now. I only use that as an example but I hope it proves my point.
On the topic of this seer/not seer debate though I still swing towards mike as the more believable due to Jesse's immediate reaction that I was witness to. The new developments of this arguement are just Jesse trying to have something to cling at and by people saying how they are undecided over this is just them not really considering what would go through the mind of a revealed ww.
However the passion that Jesse does put forward is an indicator of to the level he wants to save self. What this does show is perhaps that what he says could be true though overall I stick with my earlier judgement.
Additional as said going to wait with vote as no need to hammer just yet and L-3 (?) Is sufficient imo

And mike April did post a bit ago yet that was more of a activity post to dissuade lurking notes, just saying what was happening really.

Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:57 pm

Kurt did you read Mikes most recent post? He admits that he is not seer by recognizing my seer claim that cleaned Dave as wolf. How would you react when you are claimed as wolf when you are seer?? This is not even a scum tell. You think I am wolf based just on my reaction to him making this outrageous claim...

Can everyone please if you have time read the last 6 pages in depth, and you will see that he is just lying... And the last post as I already said recognizing that my seer claim is valid PROVES THAT HE CANNOT BE THE REAL SEER

Sorry for caps but I need everyone to see this. We got him!
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Hudson Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:59 pm

Looks like a possible scumslip, or he may have just worded it wrong -Shrugs-

Vote Mike Chang
Finn Hudson
Finn Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:48 am

Finn Hudson wrote:Looks like a possible scumslip, or he may have just worded it wrong -Shrugs-

Vote Mike Chang

I said that by cleaning someone while he isnt the seer that might be a possible partner. In other words:

Since Jesse is not the seer then the person he -falsely- cleaned might be a ww

and @ Kurt Well I didnt see april's post, Very Happy
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:51 am

1- @Emma

2- @Jesse

I didn't vote based on votes, Dave is afk and cleaned by we somehow

also i ment to say WW

so he is afk and cleaned and WW somehow
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:54 am

Jesse St. James wrote:

1- @Emma

2- @Jesse

Yes you admit it! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CLEANED DAVE AS WEREWOLF BECAUSE IM THE SEER. YOU ADMIT IT!!!! YES!!!!! How could he be clean if I was the werewolf!!! By mentioning that he is clean you have fully recognized that I am the real seer! If you were the real seer, you wouldn't have even mentioned this because apparently you "know i'm werewolf". Please everyone lynch Mike Change! He finally admit he's scum!

Sorry I'm just really happy!!!  Very Happy !!

Too much emotions for typing e instead of a w right?

like if i say cleaned by we it isnt even grammar accurted
if i wanted to say that i would say us

ALSO i feel this emotion is more of despair, I will only answer questions that im asked now since this is pointless to just keep talking but hear this Comrades, shall you do a mistake you will suffer for it -Mike
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Hudson Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:36 pm

hmmm... I think I'll leave my vote on you for now.
Finn Hudson
Finn Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:44 pm

ok Smile
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes Jones Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:30 pm

@Marley: I understand how it may come across that I am sticking with Mike, based on when I attacked people attacking him (Blaine) and the fact that I find his claim today more believable, but I still think that overall, I have largely been fairly critical of him, seeking to apply pressure and so forth. But I guess it's not that big a deal at this point, seeing as your just keeping your options open, which is fine.

Anyhow, from tomorrow I'm going to be going away, and will almost definitely be unable to post. I'll be back on the 11th, probably in time for deadline, but only just, there's a good chance there'll be a lynch before then... so yeah. Sorry about that
Mercedes Jones
Mercedes Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Hummel Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:28 am

Mike Chang wrote:

1- @Emma

2- @Jesse

I didn't vote based on votes, Dave is afk and cleaned by we somehow

also i ment to say WW

so he is afk and cleaned and WW somehow

that had an AND WW so changing 'by' and an 'e' ... trying to change the meaning of your original sentence are we? But I wouldnt go too far as to say he was lying about seer though.

Have a good hols then Mercedes
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:39 am

I wanted to say cleaned by we.

Does cleaned by we have any grammatical meaning?
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:54 am

Do as in : he was cleaned by the we somehow?
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Hummel Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:16 pm

Nope

It would be cleaned by 'them' 'us' 'him' etc.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Chang Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:22 pm

Mike Chang said before 4 posts wrote:like if i say cleaned by we it isnt even grammar accurted
if i wanted to say that i would say us

Mike Chang tries some scarsam wrote:Do as in : he was cleaned by the we somehow?

And Finaly Mike Chang tries to use real logic

I said That he is afk and cleaned by the werewolf somehow

Smile
Mike Chang
Mike Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Hummel Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:48 pm

Well you got there eventually

But he can't be fully cleaned can he? Just not ww and even that is debatable.... What is certain though is him being afk
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:54 pm

Kurt don't play dumb. Obviously he isnt a natural speaker, which is fine, and his english is hard to understand but atleast he can speak it. Anyways in this case he flipped the direct and indirect object pronouns, he said we but meant us. We like me, us like I, I do this all the time in spanish class with le and la.

He is just making crap up because he knows we caught him Kurt.

Anyways, I think new Dave needs a prod.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:56 pm

Why would Mike even say Dave is cleaned by ww. That mean's nothing anyways, he probably meant us, which still makes my point true.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Hummel Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:23 pm

Hey! I'm not playing dumb just giving English lessons wherever possible ;D No offense intended your writing is very understandable Mike

However Jesse I never actually said I agreed with his conclusion anyway as some evidence is starting to come forwards that Mike is making this up as he goes along as some of his points on what he did write about contradict a little bit... but I think that's because whatever he uses to type could be replacing ww with we.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesse St. James Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:53 pm

Kurt Hummel wrote:Hey! I'm not playing dumb just giving English lessons wherever possible ;D No offense intended your writing is very understandable Mike

However Jesse I never actually said I agreed with his conclusion anyway as some evidence is starting to come forwards that Mike is making this up as he goes along as some of his points on what he did write about contradict a little bit... but I think that's because whatever he uses to type could be replacing ww with we.

I'm just very confused. I don't understand why everyone hasn't lynched him yet. He literally just implied that there was truth to my statement, but if he was the real seer there would be no point on recognizing what I said. Sorry for repeating myself, but I want everyone to see this evidence...
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post by Marley Rose Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:38 am

This place has been pretty dead recently..

Though Jesse is starting to slip up. Taking the smallest detail from Mike, and expanding it with no reason to make Mike look scummy is a bit cocky. 

Mike on the other hand is doing no good of helping himself. All he has done is buddy up and parrot whatever points Mercedes and I have pointed out with no reasoning from himself. It's a tad annoying who to vote now. 

I'm still waiting for April, Sunshine, Dave and Finn to actually start contributing to this. Even take sides if they have to. Scumhunting and pressuring is somewhat difficult if everyone is dead, bar Mike who posts for the sake of postcount.

Question time:

Mike, if you are the seer, why did you inspect Jesse?

Jesse, if you're the seer, why did you prioritize your vote by getting on Dave when he was clearly not the wolf?

Mercedes, if Jesse flips WW, who do you think would be a possible partner so far? Same with a Mike scenario. Personally I'm leaning towards Finn for Jesse, and Kurt with Mike. That would be my first guess.
Marley Rose
Marley Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next