PO Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Flag Nightless - Game Over

+9
Sam Evans
Rachel Berry
Shelby Corcoran
Lord Tubbington
Brittany Pierce
Brody Weston
Principal Figgins
Shannon Beiste
Brad Falchuk
13 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Black Flag Nightless - Game Over - Page 5 Empty Black Flag Nightless - Game Over

Post by Brad Falchuk Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

To see live countdown widgets when logged in, go to Profile, Preferences, choose to always allow HTML, and save.

Game Information:

Last edited by Brad Falchuk on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Brad Falchuk
Brad Falchuk
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Black Flag Nightless - Game Over - Page 5 Empty Re: Black Flag Nightless - Game Over

Post by Brody Weston Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:31 pm

So we're at a 7 vs 3 scenario and then a 7 vs 2/ 6 vs 3(more probable) and where does that leave us....
my thoughts on everyone

Figgins- Town. I'm beyond doubt in my mind you're one of the people trying to save the village.

Tubbington- Town/Scum- I can see reasons for having you as village however I can also see reasons for you being a Mafia.

Jake-Scum I swear that anyone who wants people to do their dirty work for them is scum.

Rachel-Town/scum- Although you seem a nice girl and everything especially with your manners at all you were quick to jump on the bandwagon of trying to get me out which makes me question as i'm still not 100% on why you did it.

Brittany-Town. I'm pretty sure your town however who knows what happens if people decide to ramp pressure on you.

Shannon- Town/Scum- I'll admit you've kinda cleaned up your act as it were called but you're still a tad shaky from my point of view for voting everyone at pure random.

Sam- Town/Scum-You've not said much I wonder wether pressure on you might be a way to possibly get some more info.

Artie-Town. Another Player I'm Pretty sure is with the heroes in this and the only reason you didn't vote is the same reason while Figgins didn't.

Shelby-Scum/Town- Again you're shady and at times slightly unnerving but I think you're good I just hope my gut feeling is wrong about you.

so yeah Jake is someone who needs to watch where the heck he's stepping as he's probably slightly/Strongly aiming for a putting under pressure and seeing what we can get out of him.
Brody Weston
Brody Weston

Back to top Go down

Black Flag Nightless - Game Over - Page 5 Empty Re: Black Flag Nightless - Game Over

Post by Shelby Corcoran Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:29 am

Well, I'd just like to remind everyone that deadline is coming up soon and we should be thinking about a hammer or who to keep at plurality. I've never played a nightless set up before, but I don't think we want to leave it at a no-lynch (not so sure bout that tho).

@Brody - While its nice to see that you're doing reads, you're lacking reasoning. What makes you think I'm so unnerving? For Tubbington, what are those reasons? And you can never be sure someone is Mafia or Town, that's a very destructive mindset to have in an NOC. Well, at least you're trying to keep up with the activity and reads, and that makes you a little less scummy in my books, but I still have you down as possible scum.
Shelby Corcoran
Shelby Corcoran

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad Falchuk Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:16 am

I realized that I made a mistake and that deadline was actually one day from the last vote count. As a result, you guys have an extra day, and deadline will be June 30, 0600 GMT +0.
Brad Falchuk
Brad Falchuk
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Artie Abrams Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:37 am

I do agree, Brody does seem less scummy than before, but his previous actions definitely won't go unaccounted for. Is like to see a bit more reasoning for your scum/town reads though.

Jake, any reason for your vote? It seems you are attempting to bandwagon.
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post by Principal Figgins Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:43 pm

Oh by the way, I spoke with Human Destroyer on the server. He said tying will NOT RESULT in a No Lynch, due to this being a nightless setup. The information I was given was that in the case of a tie, the person who gathered x number of votes first will be the target lynched. This error was supposed to have been corrected, but I just wanted to let you guys know that so you don't attempt a "No Lynch". I will speak with HD once again to get this error fixed.

________________________________________________________________________________

Jake Puckerman wrote:I'll read this later, a little busy so far but i should be able to have a good look by tomorrow.
Unvote, he doesn't seem scummy to me.

Artie if body is so scummy then why aren't you putting him on l1.

Vote shelby

Brody is progressively seeming less scummy and Jake is progressively seeming more scummy. Almost tempted to toss my vote back onto Jake. I'd rather vote Brody though, and see where that leaves us. His flip will reveal a considerable amount of intel on players. Also, Brody's act cleaning up could EASILY just be a result of a scum trying to stop doing what he is accused of. After all, any sensible person who is scum would try to make themselves look town after being accused. Thus, we should take Brody's newer posts with a grain of salt, as the saying goes.

Updated Reads

Shelby Corcoran wrote:@Brody - While its nice to see that you're doing reads, you're lacking reasoning. What makes you think I'm so unnerving? For Tubbington, what are those reasons? And you can never be sure someone is Mafia or Town, that's a very destructive mindset to have in an NOC. Well, at least you're trying to keep up with the activity and reads, and that makes you a little less scummy in my books, but I still have you down as possible scum.

Shelby - Town: This post is very much town imo. The way she has responded to her bandwagon has been very pro-town. She's used sound reasoning, called others out on a lack of reasoning, and not responded in an angry fashion to her bandwagon (which is very scummy imo). And she isn't trying to just blindly start another bandwagon either, which is another reason I see her as town.

Jake - Scum: Already discussed above

Brody - Town: Already discussed above

Shannon - Town: Same as before

Everyone else is neutral atm[/HIDE]
Principal Figgins
Principal Figgins

Back to top Go down

Post by Principal Figgins Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:44 pm

WHY DO HIDE TAGS NOT WORK GDI. No editing rule is bs, so I apologize for the above atrocity. These forums are hard to get used to.
Principal Figgins
Principal Figgins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Evans Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:14 pm

Figgins use "spoiler" instead of "hide"

I'll try to post something tomorrow. I've been out of town, so I haven't been posting much
Sam Evans
Sam Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Berry Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:24 am

Apologies for the lack of effort on my part. Busy time of year and I keep forgetting this exists.

Lord Tubbington, not sure what you want me to respond to. Also you knows what's up with that vote.

Unvote, Vote Sam Evans

Also, something kinda caught my eye here.

Figgins: I agree that Brody's last couple of posts have looked more town (which is why I'm unvoting as I currently feel uncomfortable with the lynch), but why are you keeping your vote on him? If you honestly think he's town then wouldn't your vote be better off on someone you believe is scum?
Rachel Berry
Rachel Berry

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Corcoran Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:39 am

Deadline is coming up reeeaaalllyyy soon, so again, we should come to a consensus as to who to lynch js :/

Also, anyone who has not done reads yet, I urge you to do some (Artie, Brittany, and Jake come to mind, but there are others), especially with deadline coming up

Here are my reads:

Brody/Neutral - While I had him as scum previously due to bandwagon vote and bad reasoning, his last post was at least trying to be town. However, Principal Figgins did note that he could be trying to mask his scumtells, as well as bad reasoning in reads, so that puts him at Neutral, though he leans a little bit closer to the scum side

Shannon/Slightly leaning town - You've been trying to keep up activity, which is good, but it's not a definitive town tell. You seem a little hostile to me, but that's probably your avatar twisting my perception of you. You've kinda ghosted out on us these past couple days though, so it would be nice to see you come back.

Artie/Neutral - With so few posts, next to no reads, and the inactivity, I don't really know what to think of you at the moment.

Jake/Scum - Lurking, lack of reasoning, and bandwagon voting. Need I say more? And I'm keen to see your reads.

Rachel/Neutral - Keen to see your reads, too. What up with the vote? We're out of RVS and close to deadline, so we don't want to split up, we want to come to a consensus.

Figgins/Town - I've touched upon this before, but his posts are generally of good quality, promoting activity and use of votes, nice reads, and not hopping on bandwagons (I think he started the BrodyWagon? Not too sure).

Brittany/Slightly Scum - Brittany made and OMGUS vote on me after I RVS'd her, and she's been lurking since. Would like to hear from her.

Tubbington/Town - Nice reads so that puts you leaning town. I don't really have much else from you though...

Sam/Neutral - Haven't really done much so I put you at neutral
Shelby Corcoran
Shelby Corcoran

Back to top Go down

Post by Brody Weston Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:37 am

Lol I have bad resonings because I don't do this as a regular occurrence. Also if I was scum i'd be trying deliberately have reasonings above what i'm currently doing. I'm trying to help you guys along as much as i'm able to do atm and I know my previous actions have been wrong there is no area I should have done that on.
@Shelby
I think you're more town than scum however some of the things you say may be interpreted differently and people might jump to conclusions away from how they're actually being held put across however I do agree with Figgins and that you responded very maturely and appropriately so i'll give you kudos on that department is all i'll say.
@Figgins
I respect you've got your vote on me and i'm happy you do as for me it feels like I've got the incentive to actually make sure i'm not slipping up as we call it so thanks for that I appreciate it.
@Artie
I'll improve it when I've got more to go on and give better reasoning.
@
Brody Weston
Brody Weston

Back to top Go down

Post by Artie Abrams Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:14 am

@Shelby I did make some reads earlier on, I belive it was after Figgins'
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post by Principal Figgins Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:29 pm

First of all, I unvoted a few days ago, and my vote has been on no one. And I said Brody LOOKED more town, not that I think he is town. There is a difference. Scum can easily change their behavior to look town once they are accused, which I clearly said in my post.

My reasoning for why I think Jake is scum is in my previous post.

Vote Jake Puckerman

I still think Brody may be scum, but Jake is a more appealing lynch. Jake's flip will also reveal information on Brody, and the players Jake has voted.

We are close to the deadline, and Brody is still the person who will be lynched. I won't complain if he does get lynched, as he and Jake are my top 2 scumreads, but Jake more so as of late. I hope people will think carefully about who they place their vote on today before the deadline (which should be within the next few hours I believe). Another thing to consider is where today's lynch will leave us tomorrow. Any flip reveals information, whether town or scum. That is something to keep in mind.

Not much else to say right now, I'm looking forward to the results of today's lynch. Shelby, nice reads. Not much to comment on them. I agree Brittany has seemed slightly scummy, but I want to wait until tomorrow (in-game) before saying more about her.
Principal Figgins
Principal Figgins

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Corcoran Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:59 pm

unvote
vote Jake Puckerman

I had him as scum before, and I was just waiting for someone else to vote him, as we were so close to deadline and I didn't want my vote to just be in vain. This puts him at L-3, tied with me, so I will be lynched unless something changes. I urge everyone to put their vote on Jake, but if the consensus is on another person and I'm online, I'll change my vote.
Shelby Corcoran
Shelby Corcoran

Back to top Go down

Post by Artie Abrams Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:28 pm

Tbh it is true that Jake is seeming scummier than ever, and idk why I still have my vote on Shelby, she hasn't seemed too scummy compared to some others.

unvote

vote Jake Puckerman

Unofficial votecount:

Shelby Corcoran (2) - Brittany Pierce, Jake Puckerman (L-4)
Shannon Beiste (0) -
Brittany Pierce (0) -
Lord Tubbington (0) -
Artie Abrams (0) -
Principal Figgins (0) -
Sam Evans (1) - Rachel Berry (L-5)
Rachel Berry (1) - Lord Tubbington (L-5)
Brody Weston (2) - Shannon Beiste, Sam Evans (L-4)
Jake Puckerman (3) - Shelby Corocoran, Principal Figgins, Artie Abrams (L-3)
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post by Artie Abrams Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:30 pm

Oops, made a mistake now that I'm looking over it. Tubbington's vote is actually on Sam.
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post by Brody Weston Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:04 pm

This isn't just because i'm attempting to save my ass it's because I generally think you've not done that much to help us as a whole with trying for info so this has to be done.
Vote Jake Puckerman
I would give you the benefit of the doubt normally but you could have at least made a attempt to do something.
@Figgins I agree you'll get some more info on me tomorrow and just if he is revealed town it doesn't immediately make me a scum you have theorey's and I have mine and the rest have their own but trust me as much as i'd love to be a scum to you all and you can all enjoy at my leave i'm not. I've claimed this over and over and yet I get the feeling i'm a votebag of sorts typical. Question So where exactly does this put our loyalties well we'll find out soon.
Brody Weston
Brody Weston

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Brennan Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:21 pm

Brad Falchuk is currently having Internet troubles; if he is not available in a few hours, I will temporarily take over and establish a final votecount and lynch. Since I will also be revealing the results of my own game's deadline soon, this is for my own convenience as well.

Your final deadline is Monday July 1 at 04:20 GMT +0, approximately 8 hours from now.
Ian Brennan
Ian Brennan
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Tubbington Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:11 pm

Hi I'll probably be on for the deadline in case we actually get some discussion going before/or around then.
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Evans Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:59 pm

Jake Puckerman wrote:Figgins, oh I see i can provide detailed reasons why someone who hasn't posted is scum...

Decided to take a look at Jake, since a lot of people have been voting for him. This early in the game, I'm inclined to believe he's being inactive, rather than lurky, but I don't like this post of his. Most often, I find scum to be the ones who counter the logic of players, rather than their actual arguments.

Rachel, would you care to explain your vote on me?
Sam Evans
Sam Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Evans Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:00 pm

Brody is still my number one scum read, though, so I'm leaving my vote on him.

Also, at the quote from Jake, who uses underline tags?
Sam Evans
Sam Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Brittany Pierce Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:28 am

What happens if there is a tie?
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Brennan Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:30 am

In the tie, whoever received that amount of votes first will be lynched.

Deadline in 50 minutes.
Ian Brennan
Ian Brennan
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Evans Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:12 am

Brad Falchuk wrote:
In the event of a tie between players, no one will be lynched.
Sam Evans
Sam Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Evans Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am

Oops, forgot to add my commentary. Hate double-posting...Assuming Artie did his math right, the tie rule won't change the outcome tonight, but we need to make sure we all know the rules.

And how come I can't see the countdown when I'm logged in, but I can when I'm not?
Sam Evans
Sam Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Brennan Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:18 am

Sorry, that information was incorrect. Because this is a Nightless game, a lynch MUST occur every day, or each day would be unnecessarily repeated without any player removal.

This thread will be locked in 2 minutes. Please be patient; I am using a tablet.
Ian Brennan
Ian Brennan
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next