PO Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Less Pressure - Game Over

+6
Will Schuester
Noah Puckerman
Santana Lopez
Quinn Fabray
Lauren Zizes
Ryan Murphy
10 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Less Pressure - Game Over - Page 6 Empty Less Pressure - Game Over

Post by Ryan Murphy Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

To see live countdown widgets when logged in, go to Profile, Preferences, choose to always allow HTML, and save.

Game Information:

Last edited by Ryan Murphy on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:23 am; edited 5 times in total
Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Less Pressure - Game Over - Page 6 Empty Re: Less Pressure - Game Over

Post by Noah Puckerman Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:36 pm

Well, I didn't even bother to look at the posts cuz I thought I had died. But yay, deadline extension. And we don't exactly lose, even if I do get lynched, so I am perfectly fine with a lynch on myself. I did not explicitly say "if you lynch me we lose cause I'm a townie". I just said that I was a villy, albeit a villy that does deserve to die/lose/whatever. Hell, I never did like forum mafia much anyways.
Noah Puckerman
Noah Puckerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah Puckerman Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Oh and could someone teach me how to quote stuff? That'd be very much appreciated and stuff.
Noah Puckerman
Noah Puckerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah Puckerman Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:44 pm

Oh shit, there's a big red quote thing on the top of every post. Yaaaaay. I suck.
Noah Puckerman
Noah Puckerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah Puckerman Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:20 pm

…I was sortakinda half asleep when writing my last post. It looks pretty bad in retrospect. Lol. But since I’m (almost) dead anyways it’s perfectly ok!

Tina Cohen-Chang wrote:Note: just re-read and Noah doesn't call Quinn scummy but rather simply calls her sketchy. Very non-commital but maintaining the negative connotations, still fitting the bill of a play to try and hide a possible partner.

Gurl. I can call peepz sketchy instead of scummy. In my eyes, they’re synonymous. Live with it.

Tina Cohen-Chang wrote:The difference between the two is essentially the difference between Noah and Santana: while Noah was actively viewing the thread, Santana was not. Therefore we can conclude with complete accuracy that Noah had the opportunity to post but was choosing not to, which directly conflicts with town interests.

It took me ten fucking minutes to learn how to quote shit. Cut me some slack and don’t base your lynch on some stupidass “active lurking” crap. As I said earlier, I was trying to make a freaking post. And why is something as stupid as LURKING scummy? I would understand if this happened on server maf, ok. Everyone’s online all the fucking time on server maf. But this is a forum. And on forums, not everyone is online at the same fucking time. And since deadlines are so lengthy not everyone has to post a billion times in the span of two fucking hours.

(Side note: I hate forums).

Also, can’t I make some effing town/scumreads without being called scum? The whole point of this convoluted mess of a game is to figure out who’s town and who’s not.

Quinn Fabray wrote:"Inexperienced mafia player" is null, slightly scummy. It's perfectly possible that's the case, and it's also perfectly possible that it's just a ruse to deflect suspicion. (WIFOM)

I’ve played forum mafia literally one time prior to this game. And got subbed out D1. I no has experience in the world of forum mafia, where posts are fucking gigantic and everyone seems to make some sort of "peg" on little to no substantial evidence. If you think it’s a ruse, fine. I’m not going to argue about it.

And WHOA. THIS IS DAY TWO. I HAD NO IDEA. And I’m talking about quotes made from people who’ve already been lynched. I mean, that isn’t too bad of a thing to do but still…Hahahaaa…and ooh LYLO. God, now I actually have to defend myself. This sucks. And if you make a stupid scumread out of that last sentence then I am literally going to flip a table.

Side note:
I like how everyone forgot about Santana. Literally no one went like “Santana = Scum” in the entirety of D1 (might’ve missed stuff, but tbh it was all about Quinn and me so big whup). Mafs deliberately placing very little attention on the afk gurl. Santana for scum, even if no one gives a shit about my opinion by now.

Tina hardcountering Quinn = scummeh. Yeah sure you have analysis behind it but she flipped town.
Noah Puckerman
Noah Puckerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah Puckerman Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:21 pm

I seriously didn't know that this was D2, btw. Isn't the title of the post supposed to change or something when the day changes? Shit, man.

<Ryan> Sorry, fixed.
Noah Puckerman
Noah Puckerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Cohen-Chang Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:11 am

Sooooooo.
Glad to see Noah pc++ if not much else.

I still really really really really want a full list of reads from every non clean player left in the game.

That includes:

Noah Puckerman
Lauren Zizes (where was the post(s) you promised today..?)
Santana Lopez (I'd srsly be 100% down to lynch her today tbh)
Kitty Wilde (thanks for the almost complete one but you still need to slap a label on me)

I will be posting more when I have time. Maybe later today, idk.
Tina Cohen-Chang
Tina Cohen-Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Zizes Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:16 pm

Massive apologies for the missing post. Shit came up which meant I couldn't get computer access and I'm uncomfortable posting long posts on my smart phone.

Reads;

Note: Posted in order of lynch preference.

Noah Puckerman - Scum. I think I've made my opinion of Noah pretty obvious, and this recent outbreak solidifies my read of him. The general petulant tone of his post sounded incredibly dismissal, and a lot of the stuff he was saying regarding getting lynched was very off (although I guess I can let the LYLO stuff go since he genuinely seemed surprised). The constant reliance on Server Mafia comparisons irks me too, especially since it almost seems forced to back up the "I'm totally inexperienced!" thing he had going on a while back.

Santana - Scum. This one is pretty easy really. Constant inactivity, lack of posting, unfulfilled promises. Everything screams scum to be honest. Still holding out for some sort of contribution here, but as it stands there's really nothing to analyse with the exception of the inactivity, and as a consequence it's hard to draw many conclusions here other than the obvious.

Kitty Wilde - Leaning Scum. Admittedly this one was overshadowed somewhat by the fact I'd rank Tina as slightly-more-town than Kitty, and the numbers had to add up eventually.

Tina Cohen-Chang - Town. As far as I can see, Tina is probably the most Town-aligned non-IC player here. She actively scum hunts, ensured scum couldn't blitz hammer Noah this turn (which is actually significant - especially at the time), and has been readily pressuring people. Gonna echo Sue's statement here in that if Tina is in fact scum, she deserves the win anyway 'cause she's played a textbook Town game.

Sorry those last two were pretty poor but the Tina = Town one seemed fairly obvious to me, and even though I can't find much to support Kitty = Scum (in my eyes anyway!), the numbers have to add up and my gut instinct is normally quite strong.
Lauren Zizes
Lauren Zizes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Sylvester Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:36 pm

Noah, forget the bullshit defense of yourself, this is LYLO with a short countdown, just give reads now or you and the rest of us lose.
Sue Sylvester
Sue Sylvester

Back to top Go down

Less Pressure - Game Over - Page 6 Empty VOTECOUNT 2.1

Post by Ryan Murphy Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:29 am

No players have voted at this time.

7 people are playing. 4 votes are required to lynch a player.

Because this setup is nightless, if no player reaches 4 votes before the deadline, plurality will apply and the player with the most votes on them will be lynched.

In the event of a tie between players, whoever received the most votes first (measured starting with the last time they were affected by a vote or unvote) will be lynched.

Deadline is Sunday, July 7 at 05:00 GMT +0, approximately 4 days from now.
Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Santana Lopez Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:27 am

I'm super sorry everyone, some real life stuff came up that I had to put ahead of this!! I will do my very best to get caught up by tomorrow~
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Cohen-Chang Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:51 am

@Kitty:

I didn’t “readily suggest” you were villager, if you go back and see the post, I said it’s difficult to judge from the isolated post but I was leaning town for you from the early post.

In the quoted post you had I thought Noah voting an IC wasn’t exactly scummy but I said I was going to take note of it. Since it was the only post he made at that point I didn’t really count it against him, just not for him.

I’m not saying you “asserted” or “declared”, I think “suggested” is appropriate word choice. My point is that you were far more “ready” to say I seemed town than you were to say Noah seemed scum. The fact that you were much more committal on your town reads than scum reads comes across as scummy to me. Don’t get caught up on my wording and in the process ignore the heart of my argument!

” I don’t see where I was defending you?”

Here are the posts where I got that feeling from:
- https://poanon.forumotion.com/t12p25-less-pressure-day-2#380
- https://poanon.forumotion.com/t12p50-less-pressure-day-2#412
- https://poanon.forumotion.com/t12p75-less-pressure-day-2#495

Specifically, sentences such as:
- “That's basically the only thing I saw buddying in here but the second half is "be a good example, don't do stuff like that"” (~concerning me buddying Sue, which I was under pretty heavy fire for at the time)
- “Also looks like you’re making too much out of that one statement of Tina’s which has already been pointed out.” (~concerning Noah calling me scum for again the buddying of Sue)
- “I'd be more worried if someone had townreads on most people except a select one or two cause it could read like mafia trying to appeal to the town players' emotions and is pretty subtle-not-subtle buddying/flattery. Besides I don't think her reads are "totally town" like you say, I think she saw some suspicion in Lauren at one point, don't remember what she said about me. And of course every non-IC player only has 3 active players to put reads on so it isn't really "convenient."” (~concerning my townreads on 2/3 of the active players)

About Noah:

I think it’s strange he was so public about not knowing how to quote posts. That coupled with the fact that he apparently “didn’t even know it was day 2” (like how do you actually not follow the game that much) give me the impression he’s trying entirely too hard to come across as inexperienced.

I also hate how he spends most of the post ranting on forum mafia. I find it quite contradictory that he expects us to understand why his active lurking and posting only once a week really are not scummy, when he proceeds to call Santana scum in the same post. Yes, Santana looks bad for not posting and I would be down to lynch her today. But lynching an inactive is hard to do day 1 when you have no case and you also get practically no info from it. And when you’ve posted the second-least amount of content, it’s hard to believe that you actually think Santana is scum of all people.

Finally, he says I had good reason for lynching Quinn but I look scummy simply because she flipped town? If you’re gonna call me out on my reasoning that’s cool but the lynch itself isn’t enough.

I would go at it more with Noah but I really just want him to post his reads before the day is up. @Noah (questions you must answer):
1) List of reads (on the four non-clean players) please please please~~!
2) If Santana looks the scummiest to you for inactivity, does that make you the second scummiest?
3) Please expand on your reasoning as to why I look scummy for the Quinn lynch

Concerning Lauren: I really don’t like the lack of a sense of urgency from her. I mean I am 99.9% sure I know who this player is and I just feel that if they were town there would be more urgency here. This actually goes for all players; no one seems concerned with catching scum. We’re at LYLO guys, and whoever the last townie is if you could please post more to at the very least push scum to contribute more to keep up then that would be nice.

Tina Cohen-Chang
Tina Cohen-Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Cohen-Chang Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:53 am

If Santana actually posts I will be surprised~~!

On a side note I will be away this weekend; I'll be gone for the 4th most of the day, and this weekend I'll be out of town. Unfortunately I'll probably be pretty busy at the deadline but I might be able to check in on my phone and stuff so we'll see I guess.
Tina Cohen-Chang
Tina Cohen-Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Cohen-Chang Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:37 pm

@Lauren I'd love to hear your thoughts on the implications of the mid-day Noah wagon yesterday~
Tina Cohen-Chang
Tina Cohen-Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Murphy Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:00 am

Kitty Wilde has been replaced by request. A different user is now using the account.

Be prepared for an upcoming deadline extension to be announced by the hosts.
Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah Puckerman Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:37 am

Ok, here are my reads.

Santana: Either her partner's been working solo for the whole game or she's been afk town. Leaning scum though, still. I find it kinda weird that no one had any opinions at all about her till D2. It was mostly just "Prod her please" and "sub her". Yeah, I know she was afk, but at least people could've had some sort of opinion of her based on the behaviors of other players. And yeah, I was almost completely inactive as well but I'm trying to get myself out of this mess of a game that I've brought upon myself.
Oh yeah, the only posts that I've seen from her since are "expect a post soon" and "Sorry, guys, haven't posted stuff". Again, this is slightly hypocritical of me, but that behavior seems pretty scummy. I mean, the village is in LYLO and she doesn't seem to care too much about it. A townie would likely be doing more.
Tina: Leaning scum, though she does play very smartly. She headed the lynch on Quinn and then immediately after, in LYLO, starts heading a lynch on me. Yes, I was the town's second lynch choice D1, but we're in LYLO. Shouldn't you be a bit more careful? Especially since Quinn flipped town. From the looks of it I don't think you even looked back at what Quinn said prior to her lynch before voting me. Sure, you said something about scumhunting later but I think a villy would've been a bit more careful with his/her votes, esp at this stage of the game.
Lauren: Scummy-ish. Her reads shifted frequently throughout D1. She voted Quinn in a sort of "top scumread" shift from me, which is kinda susp, almost following. Also, she did vote me initially without much thought, much like Tina, and though she unvoted soon after for protection against a quick maf hammer, I don't buy it.
Kitty: Leaning towards town. I agree with a lot of the analysis she's made (not the analysis about me being scum, though I see where that's coming from, but about everyone else, mostly).

So, to sum it all up, out of the trio of Lauren, Tina, and Santana, I think that two are scum. Tbh maybe Tina and Lauren've been bussing each other out the whole game. But I think Santana fits somewhere in the equation.

Oh yeah, and about those questions from Tina:
1) Read above.
2) I understand why you'd all think I were maf, but I've been really busy for the past week and a half and hence have not had a lot of time for mafia or other personal interests. Tbh I should've asked for a sub. I haven't even been able to go on PO, let alone the forums. And besides, the two mafs here are probably pressuring the village for my lynch anyway.
3) I think I covered that a bit above as well. You hard countered Quinn the minute she voted you and she ended up flipping town. Plus, you failed to take another look at her last few posts before voting me D2.

As for the whole inexperienced thing, I could tell you all my PO name. =/. Then you'd be able to see how much of a forum presence I have (literally none). I'm not exactly regarded as a good player on server maf, either. But that's probably against the rules, so whatever.
Noah Puckerman
Noah Puckerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah Puckerman Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:38 am

And uh, just saw the Kitty replacement. Perhaps she was so disgusted by my play that she gave up on the game.
Noah Puckerman
Noah Puckerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty Wilde Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:21 am

Hi everyone, new Kitty here Smile Time to read the 6 pages :/
Kitty Wilde
Kitty Wilde

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty Wilde Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:20 am

Alright, a few thoughts from me:

Will and Sue, where are you? The ICs are supposed to play aggressively to get scum tells out of people, and you two are quiet as can be.

Not doing reads as of yet as I have just joined the game, but I'm posting some thoughts 'bout each player.

Noah: Many of his actions during D1 have seemed scum aligned. If I did a read on him he would be either noobtown or scum, but the former seems more viable.

Tina: Many of her actions seem town aligned, such as telling others to make town/scum reads and being cautious about having scum end the game with another mislynch, but one thing that I noticed was hers and Lauren's reads. Lauren had Tina as town, and Tina had Lauren as Neutral, and all of Tina's others were scum. If I did a read on her, it would be neutral.

Lauren: Seemed quick to vote Noah after Kitty did at the beginning of the day, but she has been doing some scumhunting. Also, as I mentioned in the post with Tina, Lauren put Tina as town and Tina put Lauren as Neutral, and all of Tina's other were scum. If I did a read on her, it would be leaning scum.

Santana- Too quiet. Seems like either inactivity, or scum playing it quiet. I would assume the former, but she could be scum anyways. If I did a read on her, it would be possible scum.

Now that I am thinking it over what I did was kind of reads but I am too lazy to edit everything so whatever.
Kitty Wilde
Kitty Wilde

Back to top Go down

Post by Santana Lopez Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:19 am

Wooooooooow this thread may be the very definition of "tl;dr" seriously I got an F in English, throw me a bone here people!!!

My immediate reaction so far is that Tina Cohen-Chang is probably a villager but there are a couple things that make me question that. For one, I really really wish she would avoid the novels and keep it short and sweet. I mean, come on, who cares if he publicized not knowing how to quote posts or ranted about forum mafia? Like, really? Gosh, I didn't see anything scummy about that whatsoever. It just feels like clutter and makes it hard for the weak-willed to concentrate on the game.

That being said, Noah you are killing me my boy. Writes a ton on "Why these people are scum" and then is like, "I agree with Kitty." Like, what are you saying Noah? I don't really buy that explanation. But I wish you guys weren't so hard on that cutie <3

It will be interesting to see how new Kitty plays. I wonder if there will be a noticeable change in playstyle that might give something away. Something I will keep my sharp eye on!

Lauren is like Tina 2.0 (or maybe other way around heh!) She's hard to read because it's one of those tryingtoo hardto be village. I mean, that's the sort of vibe I'm getting. I'm not sure if I dislike that vibe or Tina's fluff more with regards to who is last scum.

It would be really cool if Will and Sue could help us out as they are being inactive which equals one less helpful village opinion, but it seems they want a Noah lynch? Teachers, help!

that's all for now. I will try to help more later~
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Zizes Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:40 am

Not going to lie I just got major scum feels from Noah's read of Santana. Claiming 'No one had an opinion on her until D2' is either blissful ignorance or outright lying, given a number of players had stated her inactivity was outright scummy, much like his own was. The last "a Townie would be doing more" also just seems like a convenient tagline that, can I point out, he has pretty much just parroted from Tina and used against a different player, made more noteworthy in it's questionable intent in that prior to that post, the same argument could very much so be made of him. All in all this really does just feel like scum throwing inactive scum partner to the Town to gain Town points.
Lauren Zizes
Lauren Zizes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Zizes Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:41 am

Also @Tina could you clarify which wagon you meant? The early D2 one (which while consisting only of you and me was actually significant in it's weight at the time), or the D1 one which ultimately failed?
Lauren Zizes
Lauren Zizes

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Cohen-Chang Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:09 pm

Lauren Zizes wrote:Also @Tina could you clarify which wagon you meant? The early D2 one (which while consisting only of you and me was actually significant in it's weight at the time), or the D1 one which ultimately failed?

I said the one yesterday, meaning day 1. But if you wanna analyze both feel free!~~

Expect more from me later
Tina Cohen-Chang
Tina Cohen-Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Sylvester Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:36 pm

Wooooooooow this thread may be the very definition of "tl;dr" seriously I got an F in English, throw me a bone here people!!!
This, so, so much. Also, @everybody who's not an IC, you are aware that you just have to pick a single town read, and then everybody else is scum, right?
Sue Sylvester
Sue Sylvester

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Schuester Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:13 pm

This thread is filled up with so many tl;drs. And my defense is that I lost my password and I just recently recovered access.
Will Schuester
Will Schuester

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Cohen-Chang Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:55 am

Jesus christ people stop bitching about the tldrs. Fucking poor excuse for inactivity and shit IC play, if town loses its not gonna because I actually have been scumhunting amd posting content (foreign concept to some of you I know) but because our cleans haven't done jack shit and Noah and Santana have been able to pretty much not say anything.

Implying the problem with this thread is my content just pisses me off.

~Tinarantover, now lets get back to catching the scum~~!
Tina Cohen-Chang
Tina Cohen-Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next