PO Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Less Pressure - Game Over

+6
Will Schuester
Noah Puckerman
Santana Lopez
Quinn Fabray
Lauren Zizes
Ryan Murphy
10 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Less Pressure - Game Over - Page 7 Empty Less Pressure - Game Over

Post by Ryan Murphy Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

To see live countdown widgets when logged in, go to Profile, Preferences, choose to always allow HTML, and save.

Game Information:

Last edited by Ryan Murphy on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:23 am; edited 5 times in total
Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Less Pressure - Game Over - Page 7 Empty Re: Less Pressure - Game Over

Post by Tina Cohen-Chang Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:17 pm

Some thoughts:

Once again Noah attacks Santana with an argument that can be used against himself. Hypocrisy much?

Also lol I didn't attack Quinn after she voted me, I attacked and voted her and then she voted me. So if anyone's guilty of OMGUS it was probably her. Not really sure why her opinion is so important either; it's not like she was a PR with valuable info. She was a villy and she's clearly wrong about me being scum so I don't realllllly value her opinion that much.

However I do think it's interesting that Noah pretends or actually doesn't know there are three scum. Could be an attempt to "clean" himself through feigned ignorance concerning the scumteam, or he could just be actually ignorant.

But what I think is even more interesting is the fact that everyone, and Lauren in particular, completely ignores this detail. Like if it's supposed to be a ploy to give people doubts about lynching him, and a partner such as Lauren suggested he do it, then it would make sense for said partner not to mention it.

I think Lauren in particular not noting it is strange because she commented on other parts of Noah's post and has been far more thorough this game.

Also I like how Kitty says "I won't be doing reads" and then proceeds to give us reads. @Kitty how were those different from reads?

Santana.. ugh. All I want from you is a list of reads. Please provide them..

@Lauren still waiting on the D1 Noahwagon analysis.
Tina Cohen-Chang
Tina Cohen-Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty Wilde Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:27 pm

@Tina

Kitty Wilde wrote:Now that I am thinking it over what I did was kind of reads but I am too lazy to edit everything so whatever.

Kitty Wilde
Kitty Wilde

Back to top Go down

Post by Santana Lopez Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:35 pm

Tina Cohen-Chang wrote:Jesus christ people stop bitching about the tldrs. Fucking poor excuse for inactivity and shit IC play, if town loses its not gonna because I actually have been scumhunting amd posting content (foreign concept to some of you I know) but because our cleans haven't done jack shit and Noah and Santana have been able to pretty much not say anything.

Implying the problem with this thread is my content just pisses me off.

~Tinarantover, now lets get back to catching the scum~~!

My dear, this was quite an angry. I can understand why you may be upset at people calling out your playstyle, but don't you think this was just a tad overboard? It wasn't even a personal attack directed at you, more like a general comment, echoed by multiple people towards the thread as a whole, not at you. I pointed out that some of your posts tend to be a bit fluffy, but that doesn't mean they are all bad. To tell the truth, I think your overreaction here is a bit unwarranted, and telling...

Tina dear I already did "reads" in my last post but if you wish that I do something that could be better classified as 'reads' then so be it...

Bye-bye~
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Cohen-Chang Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:11 pm

Santana Lopez wrote:
Tina Cohen-Chang wrote:Jesus christ people stop bitching about the tldrs. Fucking poor excuse for inactivity and shit IC play, if town loses its not gonna because I actually have been scumhunting amd posting content (foreign concept to some of you I know) but because our cleans haven't done jack shit and Noah and Santana have been able to pretty much not say anything.

My dear, this was quite an angry. I can understand why you may be upset at people calling out your playstyle, but don't you think this was just a tad overboard? It wasn't even a personal attack directed at you, more like a general comment, echoed by multiple people towards the thread as a whole, not at you. I pointed out that some of your posts tend to be a bit fluffy, but that doesn't mean they  are all bad. To tell the truth, I think your overreaction here is a bit unwarranted, and telling...

Tina dear I already did "reads" in my last post but if you wish that I do something that could be better classified as 'reads' then so be it...

Bye-bye~

I'm mostly mad that the IC's are complaining about people posting content because they should really have taken a much much much more active role in scumhunting but instead say "I couldn't scumhunt because other people were too busy posting tldr's (aka scumhunting).

Anyways you're complaining about fluff but most of this post is responding to a mostly irrelevant rant and trying to imply that I'm scummy because of it (but never actually committing to it!) Noncommitalness is still scummy!

Also you did not do reads at all. You said I'm probably villager, but other than that you said "Noah is killing me" and "I will keep my eye on Kitty". And then you said you're getting a vibe that Lauren is trying too hard to be village but that "I'm not sure if I dislike that vibe or Tina's fluff more with regards to who is last scum."

First of all you're saying for the first time that you think my "fluff" (read: actual content) makes me scummy, and also implying what you previously did not make clear at all: that you think Noah and Kitty are scum. However very little (Noah) to no (Kitty) reasoning has been provided for either of these scumreads and you never made it clear so I don't know if I'm simply just misinterpreting.

Please try again, with more clear, decisive and fully reasoned reads.

And stop using tildes, those are mine!~~~
Tina Cohen-Chang
Tina Cohen-Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Sylvester Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:43 am

ok, so
Tina wrote:Noah; Strong Scum
Kitty; Leans Scum
Newtana; Leans Scum
Lauren; Neutral
Kitty wrote:Noah; Fairly Scum
Tina; ???
Newtana; Neutral
Lauren; Slightly Scum
\/
Kitty wrote:Noah; Scum
Tina; Neutral
Newtana; Possible Scum
Lauren; Leaning Scum
Lauren wrote:Noah; Scum
Santana; Scum
Kitty; Leaning Scum
Tina; Town
Noah wrote:Santana; Leaning Scum
Tina; Leaning Scum
Lauren; Scummy-ish
Kitty; Leaning Town
Santana wrote:I don't see any reads
Okay so basically our Townies are Tina and Lauren, good to know.
Vote: Santana Lopez
Sue Sylvester
Sue Sylvester

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty Wilde Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:17 am

Sue, you are assuming that Lauren and Tina are town just because they put each other as town? That would make them seem scummy, not town. That could also make Lauren scum because she is buddying with (arguably) the most town aligned player in the game atm.

Also, I put Noah as noobtown/scum, not just scum, and I thought noobtown seemed more viable.

And Santana, I didn't see any reads in your last post, could you make clearer reads in your next post?
Kitty Wilde
Kitty Wilde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Hummel Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:05 pm

Tournament-wide prods will be going out soon. If you haven't posted in the last 3 to 4 days, reply to the thread before I make prods (in like 12 hours) and you'll be spared.

Sebastian Hummel

http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=45143

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Sylvester Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:12 pm

No actually, there's some other stuff, though I did do my logic at a time when I was pretty tired, might have gotten in wrong. And I wouldn't like to say exactly what said reasoning is until Santana posts. Also, apologies then, I thought you had said scum was the more likely option.

But, if so, wouldn't that mean both you and Noah read each other as town, and so the same thing you just pointed out for why I shouldn't read others as town applies to you?
Sue Sylvester
Sue Sylvester

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty Wilde Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:50 pm

Yes it could. I just made that argument post as it seemed you had jumped to conclusions based solely off of people's reads.
Kitty Wilde
Kitty Wilde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Sylvester Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:25 pm

I was going off reads and quality of reads, in addition to how reads would work with other players depending on possible scumteam compositions.
Sue Sylvester
Sue Sylvester

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Schuester Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:48 pm

I'll post my thoughts when I get some more sleep. Sorry for the inactivity, but after reading the convos, I've gotten some thoughts ready for discussion for tomorrow.
Will Schuester
Will Schuester

Back to top Go down

Post by Santana Lopez Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:57 am

Tina Cohen-Chang wrote:
Santana Lopez wrote:

My dear, this was quite an angry. I can understand why you may be upset at people calling out your playstyle, but don't you think this was just a tad overboard? It wasn't even a personal attack directed at you, more like a general comment, echoed by multiple people towards the thread as a whole, not at you. I pointed out that some of your posts tend to be a bit fluffy, but that doesn't mean they  are all bad. To tell the truth, I think your overreaction here is a bit unwarranted, and telling...

Bye-bye~

I'm mostly mad that the IC's are complaining about people posting content because they should really have taken a much much much more active role in scumhunting but instead say "I couldn't scumhunt because other people were too busy posting tldr's (aka scumhunting).

Anyways you're complaining about fluff but most of this post is responding to a mostly irrelevant rant and trying to imply that I'm scummy because of it (but never actually committing to it!) Noncommitalness is still scummy!

Also you did not do reads at all. You said I'm probably villager, but other than that you said "Noah is killing me" and "I will keep my eye on Kitty". And then you said you're getting a vibe that Lauren is trying too hard to be village but that "I'm not sure if I dislike that vibe or Tina's fluff more with regards to who is last scum."

First of all you're saying for the first time that you think my "fluff" (read: actual content) makes me scummy, and also implying what you previously did not make clear at all: that you think Noah and Kitty are scum. However very little (Noah) to no (Kitty) reasoning has been provided for either of these scumreads and you never made it clear so I don't know if I'm simply just misinterpreting.

Please try again, with more clear, decisive and fully reasoned reads.

And stop using tildes, those are mine!~~~

Oh dear dear dear, we have one confused player here.

For one, I'm now fairly convinced you are scum considering the fact that you refuse to own up to the fact that your posts are long and they are fluffy. You attack me for attacking your "fluffiness"? I've actually pointed out (read my first post I think?) to see where I called you out on your fluff and tell me that's "read: actual content." I actually have provided reasoning but you seem to have missed it? You've gotten really really defensive for something that I didn't mean to make a big deal of at all. I have to say that these responses are convincing me that you are scum.

"Noncommittallness" isn't a word, but from what I know you are trying to say, isn't scummy either. It's really not my fault if you don't understand the words I have posted and mistake it for that. In fact, my post was very clear with what I thought, but I understand English is a difficult language (me too!) so I will just make sure everyone understands me~

Lauren: Town, mainly because her posts have solid reasoning, and opinions. She is exactly like Tina minus the scum associations.

Tina: Scum, for reasons above. Nitpicky (read: "you said you wouldn't post reads and then you did", and extremely defensive which makes me feel she has something to hide. I get the sense that a lot of your posts are "hey look I'm posting my opinion and bringing up everything because town do that" "waaa you questioned me she's on to me being scum" etc

Kitty: Scum, because I put Lauren as town. That being said, I haven't read in-depth enough to sense a feeling of scum. Lauren is my stronger town read due to the fact that she is actively looking for slips by the mafia. Kitty, on the other hand seems a lot more passive.

Noah: Scum, due to erratic and anger-driven posting. Not thinking rationally, posts generally do not show a willingness to scumhunt, but this tell becomes a bit more unclear with the knowledge he isn't used to this format...

Sue, if there's some "other stuff" would you care to share it with us?? I think laying things out on the table makes discussion much more productive.

I have to go to sleep good night~
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Schuester Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:18 am

What Santana is saying has some points. Though Noah could be just a pacifist, but we should take an offensive stance on this. Tina is acting somewhat hypocritical. Though I feel if we lynch out Tina, things will clear out, scum or not.
Will Schuester
Will Schuester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Hummel Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:37 am

Noah Puckerman has been prodded.

Sebastian Hummel

http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=45143

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Cohen-Chang Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:53 am

Santana Lopez wrote:Oh dear dear dear, we have one confused player here.

For one, I'm now fairly convinced you are scum considering the fact that you refuse to own up to the fact that your posts are long and they are fluffy. You attack me for attacking your "fluffiness"? I've actually pointed out (read my first post I think?) to see where I called you out on your fluff and tell me that's "read: actual content." I actually have provided reasoning but you seem to have missed it? You've gotten really really defensive for something that I didn't mean to make a big deal of at all. I have to say that these responses are convincing me that you are scum.

First of all I never denied my posts are long. But how the fuck are they fluffy? I don't even see how you could possibly argue that I haven't contributed the single most amount of content to this thread. Yes, my analysis has been quite in depth, but I really really really don't know how that makes me scummy. If you could point to instances where I have actually detracted from the direction of the thread then please do so, but I think you will find yourself unable to since everything I have done this game has been to hunt scum and help the town.

Second how the fuck did I get defensive?  My entire previous post was attacking you; me finding you scummy after you make a shit post =/= me being defensive. This post I'm only bothering defending myself because 1) your arguments have been entirely baseless and 2) you've somehow managed to convince our fucktard IC Will that I'm scum. The ground that you're attacking me on (that I've contributed too much to this thread and hence I have made it harder for people who are unwilling to read my content) is entirely (and I really can't stress this enough) anti-town in sentiment.

The "reasoning" that you provided has been entirely vague, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one in this thread that wasn't able to follow it. Let's look at the part of your original post in question:

Santana Lopez's OP wrote:My immediate reaction so far is that Tina Cohen-Chang is probably a villager but there are a couple things that make me question that. For one, I really really wish she would avoid the novels and keep it short and sweet. I mean, come on, who cares if he publicized not knowing how to quote posts or ranted about forum mafia? Like, really? Gosh, I didn't see anything scummy about that whatsoever. It just feels like clutter and makes it hard for the weak-willed to concentrate on the game.

Where in here do you arrive at a clear conclusion as to what you think my alignment is? Can you see where I got a non-commital attitude from here?

Continuing to respond to your latest:

Santana Lopez wrote:"Noncommittallness" isn't a word, but from what I know you are trying to say, isn't scummy either. It's really not my fault if you don't understand the words I have posted and mistake it for that. In fact, my post was very clear with what I thought, but I understand English is a difficult language (me too!) so I will just make sure everyone understands me~

Okay so this bit is kinda fair. You're wrong on one account: that is, non-committalness is completely scummy. But if what I read as you being non-commital was actually just a poor grasp of the English language (which it seems you have) then that is a perfectly valid explanation for your previous posting and I'll buy it.

Santana Lopez wrote:Tina: Scum, for reasons above. Nitpicky (read: "you said you wouldn't post reads and then you did", and extremely defensive which makes me feel she has something to hide. I get the sense that a lot of your posts are "hey look I'm posting my opinion and bringing up everything because town do that" "waaa you questioned me she's on to me being scum" etc

I'm not being nitpicky, I'm being analytic. There's a difference. I wasn't being defensive at all earlier; maybe now I am but I have no idea how you think this isn't town oriented.

The fact that Santana is willing to overlook that I've been the sole pro-town driving force this entire game so easily and say with absolute certainty that I'm scum makes me fairly confident in  her lynch today. Her argument is so baseless and contrived that I find it very very doubtful that she is town.

The fact that Will actually buys into it just pisses me off. Will, if we lose because you're actually willing to vote me then I will be quite seriously pissed off. I actually care about this tournament and have done quite a lot to lead the town to victory but you're about to hand the game to the scumteam on a silver platter.

Like seriously you're not even aware that this is LYLO, and instead want to lynch to "help clear things up"??? News flash: IF WE LYNCH INCORRECTLY TODAY, WE LOSE. Lynching me for information is seriously the worst idea anyone could think of.

If you could point to how I am being hypocritical then I will gladly respond to it.

Yes I'm pissed. I still love you all though <3

Lauren where you at gurlllll. I still want that Noah wagon analysis btw~

Kitty and Noah, thoughts on Santana and my exchange?

Last edited by Ryan Murphy on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing tags for readability)
Tina Cohen-Chang
Tina Cohen-Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Cohen-Chang Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:54 am

Ugh quote tags broke. My apologies.
Tina Cohen-Chang
Tina Cohen-Chang

Back to top Go down

Less Pressure - Game Over - Page 7 Empty VOTECOUNT 2.2

Post by Ryan Murphy Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:34 pm

Sue Sylvester (0)
Tina Cohen-Chang (0)
Noah Puckerman (0)
Santana Lopez (0) – Sue Sylvester (L-3)
Kitty Wilde (0)
Will Schuester (0)
Lauren Zizes (0)

7 people are playing. 4 votes are required to lynch a player.

Because this setup is nightless, if no player reaches 4 votes before the deadline, plurality will apply and the player with the most votes on them will be lynched.

In the event of a tie between players, whoever received the most votes first (measured starting with the last time they were affected by a vote or unvote) will be lynched.

Deadline is Thursday, July 11 at 05:00 GMT +0, approximately 1.5 days from now.
Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Santana Lopez Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:26 pm

Tina Cohen-Chang wrote:
Santana Lopez wrote:Oh dear dear dear, we have one confused player here.

First of all I never denied my posts are long. But how the fuck are they fluffy? I don't even see how you could possibly argue that I haven't contributed the single most amount of content to this thread. Yes, my analysis has been quite in depth, but I really really really don't know how that makes me scummy. If you could point to instances where I have actually detracted from the direction of the thread then please do so, but I think you will find yourself unable to since everything I have done this game has been to hunt scum and help the town.

Second how the fuck did I get defensive?  My entire previous post was attacking you; me finding you scummy after you make a shit post =/= me being defensive. This post I'm only bothering defending myself because 1) your arguments have been entirely baseless and 2) you've somehow managed to convince our fucktard IC Will that I'm scum. The ground that you're attacking me on (that I've contributed too much to this thread and hence I have made it harder for people who are unwilling to read my content) is entirely (and I really can't stress this enough) anti-town in sentiment.

The "reasoning" that you provided has been entirely vague, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one in this thread that wasn't able to follow it. Let's look at the part of your original post in question:

Santana Lopez's OP wrote:My immediate reaction so far is that Tina Cohen-Chang is probably a villager but there are a couple things that make me question that. For one, I really really wish she would avoid the novels and keep it short and sweet. I mean, come on, who cares if he publicized not knowing how to quote posts or ranted about forum mafia? Like, really? Gosh, I didn't see anything scummy about that whatsoever. It just feels like clutter and makes it hard for the weak-willed to concentrate on the game.

Where in here do you arrive at a clear conclusion as to what you think my alignment is? Can you see where I got a non-commital attitude from here?

Continuing to respond to your latest:

Santana Lopez wrote:"Noncommittallness" isn't a word, but from what I know you are trying to say, isn't scummy either. It's really not my fault if you don't understand the words I have posted and mistake it for that. In fact, my post was very clear with what I thought, but I understand English is a difficult language (me too!) so I will just make sure everyone understands me~

Okay so this bit is kinda fair. You're wrong on one account: that is, non-committalness is completely scummy. But if what I read as you being non-commital was actually just a poor grasp of the English language (which it seems you have) then that is a perfectly valid explanation for your previous posting and I'll buy it.

Santana Lopez wrote:Tina: Scum, for reasons above. Nitpicky (read: "you said you wouldn't post reads and then you did", and extremely defensive which makes me feel she has something to hide. I get the sense that a lot of your posts are "hey look I'm posting my opinion and bringing up everything because town do that" "waaa you questioned me she's on to me being scum" etc

I'm not being nitpicky, I'm being analytic. There's a difference. I wasn't being defensive at all earlier; maybe now I am but I have no idea how you think this isn't town oriented.

The fact that Santana is willing to overlook that I've been the sole pro-town driving force this entire game so easily and say with absolute certainty that I'm scum makes me fairly confident in  her lynch today. Her argument is so baseless and contrived that I find it very very doubtful that she is town.

The fact that Will actually buys into it just pisses me off. Will, if we lose because you're actually willing to vote me then I will be quite seriously pissed off. I actually care about this tournament and have done quite a lot to lead the town to victory but you're about to hand the game to the scumteam on a silver platter.

Like seriously you're not even aware that this is LYLO, and instead want to lynch to "help clear things up"??? News flash: IF WE LYNCH INCORRECTLY TODAY, WE LOSE. Lynching me for information is seriously the worst idea anyone could think of.

If you could point to how I am being hypocritical then I will gladly respond to it.

Yes I'm pissed. I still love you all though <3

Lauren where you at gurlllll. I still want that Noah wagon analysis btw~

Kitty and Noah, thoughts on Santana and my exchange?

DAMN TL;DR LOL

"My immediate reaction so far is that Tina Cohen-Chang is probably a villager but there are a couple things that make me question that. For one, I really really wish she would avoid the novels and keep it short and sweet. I mean, come on, who cares if he publicized not knowing how to quote posts or ranted about forum mafia? Like, really? Gosh, I didn't see anything scummy about that whatsoever. It just feels like clutter and makes it hard for the weak-willed to concentrate on the game." -me

The post before that was nitpicky and "fluffly" in the sense that whatever "scumtell" you were trying to apply didn't make any sense to me. I'm just saying honey~

u mad????? LOL - Dropping the f-bomb and just being angry is the definition of being defensive yo. This quote is also where you get mad and pretty defensive.

"Jesus christ people stop bitching about the tldrs. Fucking poor excuse for inactivity and shit IC play, if town loses its not gonna because I actually have been scumhunting amd posting content (foreign concept to some of you I know) but because our cleans haven't done jack shit and Noah and Santana have been able to pretty much not say anything." - u

I legit just pointed out that some of the stuff you are saying isn't really relevant and then you got really mad which is mainly why I've become suspicious. Not because of your posts, but because of your reaction to really a simple and emotionless statement by me.

There is nothing "noncommittal" about my post, I am simply presenting a viewpoint and observation. Making observations =/= noncommittal. But I do understand how you might've gotten confused~

"noncommittalness is scummy because I said so" http://ksuweb.kennesaw.edu/~shagin/logfal-pbc-falseauthority.htm  << might be a bit off base, but the point is the same~

I was unaware being defensive was pro-town? u be trippin fool

"sole pro-town driving force" yea cuz u find every little detail that makes someone scum rofl...since when is posting you don't know how to quote something suspicious??? A real villager, doesn't, you know, get mad, when somebody questions them? they don't get defensive because they don't have anything to hide? you sure seem like you have something to hide...

"will you have to do what I say because MY opinion is the only opinion that counts since I AM so CLEARLY town because nothing I do is SCUMMY because MY opinion is the only one that counts"

who said we would lynch you for information? we would lynch you because we think ur scum? that seems p. obvious lol

My opinion: I think Noah is the safe lynch for today (his disappearance at such a crucial time is no bueno), but I would not be opposed to a TIna lynch especially after this debacle...

alright peace homies~
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Cohen-Chang Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:48 am

Santana Lopez wrote:u mad????? LOL - Dropping the f-bomb and just being angry is the definition of being defensive yo. This quote is also where you get mad and pretty defensive.

Hahaha what?? Dropping the f-bomb is not the definition of defensive. Lets say I call you a total fucking idiot. Is that me being defensive? If you actually read the post, you'll find that I am calling the ICs out for their shit play, not defending my own.

Santana Lopez wrote:I legit just pointed out that some of the stuff you are saying isn't really relevant and then you got really mad which is mainly why I've become suspicious. Not because of your posts, but because of your reaction to really a simple and emotionless statement by me.

As I've said, I wasn't mad just because of the "simple and emotionless statement" by you. I was mad because of the IC's play this game and the fact that they (as well as you) blamed their own poor play on my "tldrs" making it impossible to contribute. Characterizing it as a response to your "simple and emotionless statement" is completely and utterly inaccurate.

Santana Lopez wrote:There is nothing "noncommittal" about my post, I am simply presenting a viewpoint and observation. Making observations =/= noncommittal. But I do understand how you might've gotten confused~

I asked you to give reads, and you didn't provide any clearly defined reads at all. I think its perfectly fair for me to call that noncommital.

Santana Lopez wrote:"noncommittalness is scummy because I said so" http://ksuweb.kennesaw.edu/~shagin/logfal-pbc-falseauthority.htm  << might be a bit off base, but the point is the same~

I never said that at all lmao you're completely putting words into my mouth. If it helps, I'll elaborate. It is in the interest of scum to avoid committing to reads, since it allows them to change their "opinions" to suit their needs. Town has no reason avoid committing to reads while scum does, so I'd call it a pretty scum-aligned action. Not saying it makes you scum, but I'd definitely say it's scummy.

Santana Lopez wrote:I was unaware being defensive was pro-town? u be trippin fool

Defending yourself is not necessarily scummy since town has just as much reason to avoid being lynched as scum.

Santana Lopez wrote:"sole pro-town driving force" yea cuz u find every little detail that makes someone scum rofl...since when is posting you don't know how to quote something suspicious??? A real villager, doesn't, you know, get mad, when somebody questions them? they don't get defensive because they don't have anything to hide? you sure seem like you have something to hide...

I'm not saying I'm town just because of my analysis of Noah's posting about not knowing how to quote on its own. Complete strawman there. I'm town because of my play this entire game, and if you deny that I've scumhunted but say that Lauren has done a good job scumhunting then I don't know what else to tell you. I'm pretty sure even Lauren would admit I've done more hunting then her.

Also, defending myself from your bullshit accusations is scummy? That's weird. Plus you're ignoring the whole part where I argue I wasn't even being defensive in the first place so..

Santana Lopez wrote:who said we would lynch you for information? we would lynch you because we think ur scum? that seems p. obvious lol

Will Schuester wrote:Though I feel if we lynch out Tina, things will clear out, scum or not.

Sounds to me like he wants to lynch me to "clear things out" based on whether I flip "scum or not". Which in turn sounds like an information lynch to me.

On a separate note the activity is still pathetic. Haven't heard at all from Lauren/Noah/Kitty in forever. I'm not gonna lie, it's pretty suspicious to me, especially with the deadline tomorrow. Post asap please.
Tina Cohen-Chang
Tina Cohen-Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Zizes Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:57 am

Sorry for the lack of posting, I made one or two stupid decisions and ended up with sunstroke and persistent headaches which made posting on here unbearable.

Checking back over the Day 1 posts ... it seems there wasn't much of a Noah wagon at all. A grand total of one player (Kitty Wilde) voted him, although it's interesting to note Kitty presumably had the opportunity to vote on the Day 2 wagon before it was (in hindsight, wisely) averted early. The Day 2 Noah wagon is pretty much exactly as it seems from my point of view - we realised Noah was probably scum as hell and so both (Tina and I) voted him early, then realised that could be playing into the scum's hands hard.

Another thing that is interesting to note is that the scum haven't hammered Santana despite the vote from Sue. Could be indicative of alignment, but WIFOM is nagging me telling me it's scum trying to lull us into a false sense of security. Of course, this could all just ultimately be the ultimate pardon for the Town and we may have unorganised, lazy (or inactive!) scum.
Lauren Zizes
Lauren Zizes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Zizes Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:58 am

It's a gamble but you gotta play hard to win big. Vote Noah Puckerman because pussyfooting this late is gonna shoot us hard.
Lauren Zizes
Lauren Zizes

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Cohen-Chang Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:52 pm

Actually Lauren there were three votes on Noah day 1: mine, yours and Kittys.

Reanalyze please? Yes its important to me~~ :]
Tina Cohen-Chang
Tina Cohen-Chang

Back to top Go down

Less Pressure - Game Over - Page 7 Empty VOTECOUNT 2.3

Post by Ryan Murphy Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:18 pm

Sue Sylvester (0)
Tina Cohen-Chang (0)
Noah Puckerman (0) – Lauren Zizes (L-3)
Santana Lopez (0) – Sue Sylvester (L-3)
Kitty Wilde (0)
Will Schuester (0)
Lauren Zizes (0)

7 people are playing. 4 votes are required to lynch a player.

Because this setup is nightless, if no player reaches 4 votes before the deadline, plurality will apply and the player with the most votes on them will be lynched.

In the event of a tie between players, whoever received the most votes first (measured starting with the last time they were affected by a vote or unvote) will be lynched.

Deadline is Thursday, July 11 at 05:00 GMT +0, approximately 12 hours from now.
Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy
Mod Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Santana Lopez Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:04 pm

Tina Cohen-Chang wrote:
Santana Lopez wrote:u mad????? LOL - Dropping the f-bomb and just being angry is the definition of being defensive yo. This quote is also where you get mad and pretty defensive.

Hahaha what?? Dropping the f-bomb is not the definition of defensive. Lets say I call you a total fucking idiot. Is that me being defensive? If you actually read the post, you'll find that I am calling the ICs out for their shit play, not defending my own.

UMMMMMMMMMMM yea u being defensive. I was referring to the fact about how upset you got after I simply observed a lot of your posts weren't as fulfilling as you make them out to be. Don't be such a jerk to me Sad

As I've said, I wasn't mad just because of the "simple and emotionless statement" by you. I was mad because of the IC's play this game and the fact that they (as well as you) blamed their own poor play on my "tldrs" making it impossible to contribute. Characterizing it as a response to your "simple and emotionless statement" is completely and utterly inaccurate.

No, you were also mad that I called you out. See, now you're lying.

"Jesus christ people stop bitching about the tldrs. Fucking poor excuse for inactivity and shit IC play, if town loses its not gonna because I actually have been scumhunting amd posting content (foreign concept to some of you I know) but because our cleans haven't done jack shit and Noah and Santana have been able to pretty much not say anything.

Implying the problem with this thread is my content just pisses me off." -u

I asked you to give reads, and you didn't provide any clearly defined reads at all. I think its perfectly fair for me to call that noncommital.

YEAH I DID DID YOU READ THAT ONE POST UP THERE LOL.

I never said that at all lmao you're completely putting words into my mouth. If it helps, I'll elaborate. It is in the interest of scum to avoid committing to reads, since it allows them to change their "opinions" to suit their needs. Town has no reason avoid committing to reads while scum does, so I'd call it a pretty scum-aligned action. Not saying it makes you scum, but I'd definitely say it's scummy.

"You're wrong on one account: that is, non-committalness is completely scummy." -u

ummmmmmm you also seem to be saying that me observing that your posts tend to be long but not adding much is a scum aligned action? correct me if i'm wrong on that one

Defending yourself is not necessarily scummy since town has just as much reason to avoid being lynched as scum.

Defending self =/= being defensive - you are being defensive, not defending yourself

I'm not saying I'm town just because of my analysis of Noah's posting about not knowing how to quote on its own. Complete strawman there. I'm town because of my play this entire game, and if you deny that I've scumhunted but say that Lauren has done a good job scumhunting then I don't know what else to tell you. I'm pretty sure even Lauren would admit I've done more hunting then her.

Please explain to me where I misrepresented you there. I never said you were town because of that one thing. I was pointing out that as an example of you being nitpicky. I haven't denied you have scumhunted. I simply think your reaction has been over-the-top, making it look like you are hiding something.

Also, defending myself from your bullshit accusations is scummy? That's weird. Plus you're ignoring the whole part where I argue I wasn't even being defensive in the first place so..

defensive =/= defending yourself.  you were being defensive in the first place (see ur quote above)

o k I have to go~
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Sylvester Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:27 pm

well, at least from this Santana-Tina exchange, Santana is making no fucking sense at all, and I can't tell if they're just dumb/language barrier, or it they aren't dumb and are scum flailing trying to get out a pro-town player. Tbf though, in the event that they where dumb enough to legit mean some of the things they said, than I could see them as VI. However, if that were the case, it would mean everyone else was scum, and Lauren is now voting a buddy when deadline is rapidly approaching, which make absolutely no fucking sense. Therefore, one of them is town, and one is scum. I think Tina is town. If you don't, then it's entirely around paranoia based on the mislynch, end of story. This is what I meant about the whole "if Tina is scum, they deserve to win" thing I said earlier on. Also, as I mentioned rapidly approaching deadline, would people mind voting santana? Also, we should probably try and get to hammer, or at least L-3 quickly, so that scum can't last second counter. People vote with me please? @Will, who do you think is town than, and what makes them town?
Sue Sylvester
Sue Sylvester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next